chapter 12

one drunken night...

Girl Talk and his sweetness...

 

‘lin-sshi…I miss you’

I rolled my eyes as I tried not to giggle upon hearing lee sungmin say that, it has been over a week since that incident happened and its been over a week since I last saw him and since he last saw his son. The latter was growing impatient already and here I am being a giggly teenager upon hearing him say those words..

We kissed…we kissed and I don’t know why I didn’t pushed him away, I don’t know why I let him kiss me and let him in my heart, of course he doesn’t know how I feel, but at least its safe to say that our relationship if ever we do have one is going for the better, at least we’re doing it for our son and he needs a complete family. I actually don’t know what we have, I don’t even know how he feels for me, but somehow what we have right now is enough…

‘okay, okay…now talk to your son or he wont be able to sleep tonight…’ I told him as I walked towards vinnie’s bedroom with the phone in my hand and sungmin was whistling as he waited ‘I didn’t want to disturb you…I know you must be tired by now…’ I told him

He smiled and gave me a kiss thru the camera ‘aniyo, its alright…is Vinnie still awake?’

‘ne…he is, he wont sleep til he hears your voice’ I said as I spotted our son sitting on his bed wearing sky blue pajamas ‘vinnie, did you say your nightly prayers?’

‘mama, I did…’ he said with a smile and moved to kiss me goodnight ‘love you mama…’

‘I love you too angel…your appa wants to talk to you’ I whispered as I kissed his chubby cheeks and handed him the phone ‘don’t tire appa too much alright?’

Soon his room was filled with squeals of delight and excitement as I listened to him talk to his father in their own language only they could understand.

I just hope that everything will be alright…I know we’ll be going thru a lot and the fact that sungmin and I still haven’t figured out what to do is only going to make things complicated…if only it was that easy to just walk up to a guy and tell him exactly how you feel then I wouldn’t be this problematic right now…

**

‘do you love him lin-sshi?’

I groaned in frustration as I buried my head in my hands and tried not to answer the question.

I was out with the suju wives Sammie, ria, and yna, aia was also present but she hasn’t fixed things with yesung oppa yet so I wouldn’t count her as a suju wife, and I certainly am not married to sungmin to be able to call myself his wife minus the fact that we have the same family name and we have a son

‘answer us lin-san, it will be easier for your part’ ria told me

I looked at 4 expectant faces waiting for my answer as if I was providing the answer for the problems of the world…

‘do I have to say it?’ I whispered as I sipped my coffee

Aia grinned and nodded ‘its not torture…we’re supporting you’

I sighed and nodded ‘I know I’m not the only woman in love in the world…but it’s sure is hell trying to figure out what we have between us..’ I finally told them ‘and before you girls shout for joy or anything else…sungmin and I don’t have a relationship’

Yna shook her head and leaned back on her seat, she just married suju’s leader teukie hyung before the latter left with the rest of the super junior boys for the asian concert series. I looked at her and found myself wanting the same, I want to be married, I want to have another child…but the problem is sungmin isn’t saying anything…

‘that is a problem…but he’s sweet to you’ yna said

Ria nodded and looked at me ‘hai…you guys are always sweet with each other and now you’re telling us that you don’t have a relationship at all??’

I was about to say something when Sammie reached for my hand across the table for as long as her already swollen tummy would allow her then said with a wink

‘he loves you lin-san…we know’

‘ehh?? He’s sweet because of our son and nothing more…don’t put thoughts in my head girls’ I told them as I sighed again

Aia sighed and pulled my hair lightly ‘wake up…sungmin oppa is in love with you…do you want him or no?’ she said then added ‘make him yours…make a move’

‘I have to make a move??’ I squeaked in surprise then groaned ‘why not him?? I’m the girl…he should make a move’

Ria giggled and whispered ‘it’s the 21st century…its perfectly acceptable for a girl to make the first move…you cant wait forever’

I must agree that what they said was true…I cant possibly wait for sungmin to make a move…I mean at the rate we’re going, I’ll probably be an old woman before he would say that he wants me to be his girl, but wait does he really like or love me? what if he doesn’t?

‘what if he doesn’t love me?’ I asked in obvious worry

Sammie smiled and yna grinned looking very much like lunatics to me, while ria rolled her eyes and aia looked at me as if I have horns in my head…

‘what?? I just want to be sure…’I said

Yna shook her head and said ‘you and sungmin oppa are helpless…we’ll think of something…we’ll make him admit that he loves you…’

**

‘flowers for you Dr.Lee’

I looked up at my secretary as she opened the door of my office with a dozen of stargazers in her arms.

I just got back from having lunch with the girls, and we all agreed to meet again for dinner later to discuss our plans in operation: making sungmin confess. I admit it was a crazy plan but hell, that man has seen me and we have a son, and we kissed for countless of times already what am I waiting for…the end of the world?? Not likely.

‘flowers?? From whom?’ I asked as I gazed at the stargazers longingly…

Maia smiled and pointed at the card ‘from loverboy…’

Lover boy?? What?? I don’t even have a suitor…how can I have an admirer?? I sighed as I opened the card attached to the flowers and saw a short yet sweet message that literally would make any woman’s heart melt..

Mama,

Hope you don’t mind me calling you that Lin-sshi, just want to thank you for giving me Vinnie and for being a great mother to him. Don’t tire yourself too much…hope these flowers made you smile.

^_^ Sungminnie aka Papa :)

‘you jerk’ I whispered lovingly as I touched to flowers on my desk ‘I’ll make you fall in love with me…just you wait…Papa.

**

a/n

for everyone who subsribed and left comments...thank you thank you soo much!! you made my day <3 im glad all of you are liking my story <3 thank you!! watch for a sneak peak of donghae's story <3