The Hidden Story: 1

I'll Never Break Your Heart

___: [Thoughts] ! I should get outta here!

 
 
I was shocked that my hands just gave way. I saw him being flung away due to the impact of the running bullet. Then, I didn't know what happened but my friend's van came.
 
 
Driver: Yah! Get in!
 
 
My body was numb at first. I think just killed someone. And the wrong one at that. I was suppose to kill the bloody officer behind him but instead, the Chief came in the way. I'm not sure whether I killed him or not but blood was seen at the scene. Actually my intention was not to hurt either of them. Instead I only wanted to give them a warning. I heard a whole orchestra of armfire being shot to us so I flung my body to the van along with the ransom that one of the police officers threw over. I peeked out of the window and steadily aimed my pistol away from the squad but still facing them. I was hoping that maybe they would stop the shots but the sound didn't decline. We kept on exchanging bullets, which end up making my friend, the driver, to zoom off.
 
 
 
We drove off as fast as we can, until we could hear the sound of the helicopter tailing us. It took us many turns and illegal trafficlight dashes. And while all of this was happening, I happen to feel uncomfortable about the way I seat so I began rubbing to see if there is anything under me at all. Indeed, something was there. 
 
 
A locket.
 
 
___: Yah. Do you happen to be missing a locket?
 
 
Driver: Tsk, I'm in no condition to talk! Aish!
 
 
Sheesh. Was he sensitive or what?! Anyway, we drove back to my place where my parents were apparently waiting for me. I quickly changed into a proper tee and jeans to face my parents.
 
 
___: Hey, hurry up. My parents will not like it if we're late! Ppali! [Faster!]
 
 
So, we dashed over to my Family Room where my parents were sitting on their HUGE chairs and reading the articles and books. Before reaching their room, I stretched my hands out, stopping all my other members and told them to stop panting and to stabilize their breaths. It took us several moments but we managed to pull it off and entered the room.
 
 
It is very rare for me to have talks with my parents. The last time we did, they told me that our company have gone bankrupt and that we were to move over to the countryside. Unless I kill, no, murder my grandparents and get all their money. Problem is that my grandparents have already made their will. Happens that the will landed with my parents and it clearly stated that if whatever happens to them, I would get the money since I was their only grandchild. Of course I wouldn't want to do it so I kidnapped a girl. And a nice one at that. She didn't retaliate at all and was rather calm when we told her our current situation.
 
 
I know this is weird but it felt warm when she touched me on my cheeks. I didn't know why she did it but I was suspecting that she wanted to get the phone from me but her hands just landed on my cheeks. I know I may be feeling a little sensitive or paranoid but I could imagine a future with her. I could imagine walking with her on the beach, her hands held in mine and we would walk in the sunset. Cliche, huh? But they way she comforted me and my heart really blew my away. And please calm down. Your heart is pumping fast. Sigh, but I know it was all just my imagination.
 
 
My parents turned to face me and their eyes shifted to my friends as well.
 
 
Dad: I'm sorry guys but can we have a moment with our child?
 
 
My friends looked over at me and shrugged the shoulder then left the room. I told them to be there to be with me when I'm being attacked again by my parents. Some friend they turn out to be. I took a few step forward and faced the music. That's it.. The shoutings are coming anytime soon.. Soon.. Soon..? Why aren't they shouting yet? I peeked open my eyes and I saw their mouth moving rather slowly.
 
 
Mum: Actually we called you here to tell you something about Grandma and Grandpa's will.
 
 
Sigh, we're back at this topic? Geez..
 
 
Dad: There's no need for you to 'eliminate' them. We've already thought of a few ways to get the money.
 
 
They told me their plan but my mind was too occupied. I kept on thinking about the Officer that I shot. Whether he is alive, whether the girl is too. My mind was a mess but my parents were too oblivious over my situation. I left the Family Room soon after I saw their mouths stop moving. I went back to the van and took my stuff. I looked at the suitcase.
 
 
___: Now what am I gonna do with this money?
 
 
My heart clenched hard but it was just temporary. I ungrabbed my tee and went to my room.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Kekeke.. So, I have posted a hidden chapter of the kidnapper. There will be a few chapters but I will reveal the name of the Character once the time comes. Have fun guessing, readers:D

Silent readers, subscriber and recent-readers, thank eu shooo very muchhh~

Comment and Subscribe. I would like to recommend a fanfic fer eu guys. I recently read it and it was fabulous! I fell in LOVE wif it~
: My Cold Bride 

: Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan To Fall In Love


: Secret Of The Moon

Make sure to give them constructive comments, alright?:D!~