Love Will Find A Way

I'll Never Break Your Heart

All of us walked together back to our suites where we would clean-up and warm ourselves up before heading down to having dinner at the affiliated restaurants they have in the Resort. Kai and I were holding hands from the Sledge Rent all the way to our suite. Everyone kinda get the whole story so we didn't really need to explain. After reaching our storey, Kai pulled me out of the lift giggling. I followed along and smiled at his cute expression. 

 

He let me go as he reached for his back pocket to take out the Access Card to our suite. He tried scanning the first time but the door wouldn't budge. He firmly held on the handle and scanned the card. I was patiently waiting behind him but I wanted to so I came closer and placed my chin on his broad shoulder. I hugged his chiselled body while making a 'walking' motion with my fingers across his chest. I heard him moan, making me smile evilly. He struggled to open the door in a hurry but still failed. 

 

I looked around to see if there was anyone at the corridor. No one was at sight so I decided to take a step further. I tip-toed, making my lips close to his ear. I by nibbling his earlobes slowly. It could clearly be seen that his eyes fell backwards, savouring the moment while still attempting to scan the access card. With my hands still on his chest, I traced downwards and circling it on his stomach. His head tensed as I continued but I later stepped down of my toes and breathed pass his neck.

 

Beep.

 

That was it. That was all it took to make him go wild.

 

He pushed opened the door, pulling me in and shut the door, banging me at the back of it. He hovered over me so closely while panting through my forehead. Kai's arms were by the side of my head, as he leaned against the door too. Again, I did the 'walking' motion from his neck down to his collar and slowly took off his jacket. Kai loosen up and helped in removing his own attire. He then bends forward to kiss me while cupping my face. Slowly but surely his hand slipped down and took off my jacket as well. I decided to take charge of the moment so I pushed him to a wall nearby and slammed him against it, still not removing my lips from his. I could feel his smile so I smiled along while still being passionate about the kiss. 

 

Kai's hands landed on my waist while mine was still implanted on his warm and smooth neck. All of a suddenly, I could feel my legs being locked by his as he pushed me backwards, slamming both our bodies towards the bed. I clung onto his neck and released myself from the kiss. Now we are both on the bed and he is on top of me. It didn't feel like winter at all. We depended entirely on each other's warmth which was more than enough. While on top of me, Kai my face while pushing back my side fringes with his finger.

 

Kai: How could you have been so beautiful in a year?

 

I grabbed his collar and pulled his in for a kiss.

 

Me: That's how.

 

He bend down and gave me a long and sweet kiss.

 

Kai: That doesn't make any sense.

 

I popped my head up and reached for his lips.

 

Me: Nothing does.

 

I smiled as we continued the night together. I knew that we were meant to be with each other, at least for the night and no one could change it. We didn't attend dinner, shocking? So did Haneul & D.O - Suho & Jaekyun. Did the rest expect this? Haha, let's just say they didn't want to disturb us.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Heeheehee~ much? HELL NO!

YAY! Who heard abt SMTOWN in SIN
GAPORE?! I'm GOING!!!~ HHAHAHAHAHA!~


Anyw, sorry fer da late update. Exams.. Sigh..~
Lost 1 subscriber. Hmmpf..~ 

Himchan_IWillKillYou.gif MUHAHAHAHHA!~ Okay, JKJK [Just kidding]~

Comment and subscribe^^~