First Meet - Chanyeol

I'll Never Break Your Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8-CtgaKpbI&list=LLwlmW5MlRtXBHLVoB6H4s5w&feature=mh_lolz

 

Kai, that boy. What am I gonna do with him? I quickly changed my clothes, zipped up my windbreaker and tuck my hair out. I stepped out of the washroom and saw Kai facing down with his back facing me. Nonchalantly, I asked Kai.

 

Me: You ready?

 

Kai didn't realise that I was already out so he hesitantly answered.

 

Kai: Yeah, I'm ready. Why don't you wait for me outside? I'll be out in awhile.

 

That's when I saw a bloody tissue on his hand that was cleaning up his nose.

 

Me: Oh my freaking goodness, KAI! What the hell happened?

 

Kai: NOTHING, nothing! I was just.. umm..

 

Did he just got a nosebleed after looking at me like that? I didn't answer and just attended to him.

 

Me: That does NOT look like nothing to me! Come, look at me. 

 

sat beside him, by the bed.

 

Kai: No, no. I can take care of it. Haha..

 

I pulled his head to face me as he froze at his position.

 

Me: You are in no position to talk, at all. Now, lemme see your nose.

 

I flipped out a few tissues and dapped his nose. I knew it hurts because he flinched and so I went closer and wiped his nose gently. I was concentrationg on his bloody nose that I didn't realise that I was so close near him. I was suddenly shocked when his breath were brushing through my fingers. I kinda retracted away, making Kai looked at me with those big eyes of his. I just wanted to end the moment, not wanting to remember anything about our past.

 

Me: Okay, I'm done. N-now, go and get ready. I-I'll wait outside.

 

Kai: [Whispered] Okay.

 

I shut the door behind me and leaned against it. With my hand still on the handle, I clutched onto my racing heart. I was slightly smiling to myself but slowly got myself together. I left the suite and waited outside. I was slowly pacing the aisle when I turned around and accidentally bumped into someone.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=54599917

He was a tall guy. Sorry, let me correct that. VERY tall. Well, being 169cm myself, I didn't embarrassed myself much so I was at eye level as him, so to speak:) He was wearing sleeveless which confused me even further. Doesn't he get cold? At first, he had a poker face on but as soon as I bowed to give him my apology, he grinned widely.

 

...: First time here?

 

Me: ..? Ouh, yeah. I'm sorry. Did I, by any chance, hurt you?

 

I slightly jumped. Goodness, his face is really a Baby Face but his voice is dark. Dreamy in my books:)~

 

...: Nope, not at all. Well, maybe you will soon?

 

I didn't quite get what he meant but I didn't want to trouble him by wasting his time with my Drag Talk so I just looked away awkwardly and smiled.

 

...: Wow! Your different! Unlike any other girls that I have tried that on, you were the only one that didn't attempt to even reply back.

 

Me: Should I have replied back? Goodness, I'm sorry!

 

I pouted and looked down feeling disappointment. How dare I made a fool outta myself like this?!

 

...: Haha, you're cute. You know, a handsome guy is gonna fall for you some day and he is gonna be the luckiest man in the world. His heart is gonna be loved.

 

He said while wearing his hoody and polyster jacket over his chiseled body.

68f5ff5agw1drkfopn7dnj.jpg

 

He was very well built and he doesn't need the sleeveless shirt to help him. Even with the hoody on, his body looked satisfying. He slightly tugged down his jacket, smiled at me and walked pass me, ruffling my hair.

 

Well, I was disturbed by the fact that I was just lectured by an unknown stranger but at the same time, no doubt he has made my heart flutter for a moment. But when he ruffled my hair, I could sense a Brotherly character to him instead of an intimate one. I could have fallen bad for him. I mean what's there not to like? He has that face, the y voice, the body and not to mention the height. But nevertheless, until we meet again, I shall not judge him on his first impression.

 

As I saw the stranger walking through the aisle and disappearing at the corner, I saw Jaekyun emerging from the same corner with agape and her eyes that was almost bulging out. She was fangirling -HARD! Never had I seen her spazz so badly before. Not even when I went to watch Super Show 4 with her  in Singapore. That was her first time seeing her favourite member, Eunhyuk, and she was more mesmerised that excited. But this was ridiculous!

 

Jaekyun: Did you just see him? He's so dreamy!

 

Me: Who?

 

Jaekyun: What were you doing when he passed here? Digging your nose or somthing?

 

Me: What..? NO! I just happened to knock into him and apologized. That's just it.

 

By the look at how she's spazzing, I know I'm gonna get trashed if I told her about what I had said to the stranger.

 

Jaekyun: JiEun, that was Chanyeol! He's a son of a billionaire! Mr Park, my dad's business partner. I'm not sure how much older he is to us but when I saw him for the first time, I was really shocked. There ARE such people as him in the world!

 

LOL! Jaekyun being Jaekyun, exaggeration is a MUST! 

 

..but that guy. Chanyeol. Nice name. I'm afraid I would have to meet him again some day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Bbyong! Heehee, wow! I haven't been updating! This is terrible! Sorry guys, I'm having my Prelims fer a National Exam. And it doesn't look good, AT ALL!~ Anyways, CHANYEOL has came in the picture. As a cameo. He's gonna be one of the lead. I'm sorry, the LEAD soon so please stay tuned^^~ Read and comment^^~ ouh yeah. recommend me 2 any Fanfics please!

I really wanna read a :


1) BAP's Jongup fanfic - Nothing to do with normal life. Maybe about action/ spy / vampires. Of course romance^^~

2) Anything EXO^^! - And nothing about them being an Alien/ angels / Idols~

So yeah! Just post it on my Wall if eu think it's a GOOD story^^~ Or recommend me URS!~ WOOHOO!~