Goodnight

I'll Never Break Your Heart

Kai: ..even had a plastic surgery on his face so that people that was hunting for him would not catch him.

 

What did he just say..? Is he for real? 

 

Kai saw you in a confused mode so he smirked.

 

Kai: Some even said he had a gender switch. Let's try and see how much of it is true, shall we?

 

Me: WHAT?!~ Oops, wait. I don't judge people> <~ Kai, that was mean!

 

Kai giggled for a long time that made me roll my eyes.

 

Kai: I'm sorry, my princess. But you looked ever so confused, I thought I gave that joke a try.

 

Hmpf.. That was truly mean. Hated it so badly. I jogged away from him, further away from the campfire while Kai remained seating. Kai was slightly startled and followed me from the back. I just wanted to get away from the awkward moment of ever thinking my boyfriend.. ehemm.. Sehun is befriending a Gender Switch. He is a guy, I'm confident of at least that much. Okay, must shake off that feeling.

 

Kai came soon after. I wanted to show my grumpy side and faced my back to him but all failed when he suddenly hugged me from the back and took a sniff in my neck. I slightly shuddered and smiled. I could never get angry at him. Honestly, can anyone? I can bet my life savings for anyone that could withstand what he just did!

~~

 

The reunion finally came to an end. I hugged Kris, Tao and D.O, kissed them on their cheeks and went off with Kai. On the way back home, it was silent. It was not awkward though. In fact, it was quite comfortable. Kai buttoned up him car's hood to the back, revealing us to the night sky that was filled with stars that acted like cookie crumbles. It was gorgeous, I truly loved that moment. The wind blew into my face, making me smile gently. Kai was driving while taking a few glance at me. He drove by the long highway that took sometime to reach our City. We are now in the mountainous highway, making the sky extra pretty.

 

I fell asleep while admiring the blessing Nature has to offer. Tell me, how couldn't I? The wind cooled my face, my hair massaging my head. The silence was a total blessing because no words were needed during the trip. It was perfect. 

 

Well, perfect must end somewhere so it ended when I could feel Kai's car stopped. We must be at home already.

 

Kai: Princess, we're home.

 

He brushed my hair through his fingers.

 

Kai: Princess, we're.. Sigh, what am I gonna do with this girl?

 

He switched off his car engine and leaned back into his seat.

 

Kai: [Mumble] What are you gonna do when I'm gone..? Are you gonna be able to take care..?

 

He stopped, sounding like he was gonna burst into tears any moment. But I was too relaxed to be moving and I really wanted to listen to the rest of what he was going to say but it was a pity that he got off the car. He opened my side of the door and took off my seatbelt. We slowly carried me out and went to my house.

 

It was all dark. Maybe no one's at home? Asleep maybe?

 

Kai began knocking the door to only be responded silence. I was able to twist the handle swiftly and went upstairs into my bedroom. It was obvious enough which is my room because it has 'Caution! Adults not ALLOWED' written right on my door.

 

Kai: [Though] Sigh.. Kids.. Haha~

 

He carefully placed you on your bed, engulfed you with you blanket and took his leave. He went pass your kitchen when he realised a note there.

 

 

Hey Baby Girl~ Mummy and Daddy dearest here~ 
We went to watch a late night movie together..
It not fun that only you get to enjoy the night so, adios!~
Heehee, will be back in the morning.

-xoxo[ KISSED & HUGS ]
M&D~

 

Does she has cool parents or what? Kai ran upstairs and into my room. He gave the lifeless me a huge hug and lots and lots of kisses all around my face. I was rather agitated because of the stuffiness and I just groaned. I shifted to my side and continued my beauty sleep. Kai had his soft eyes on me and smile.

 

The nightlamp wasswitched on and was shining on the side on my face, trailing down my neck and then shoulders. Kai looked at my from my neck up to my jaws and lastly, my lips.

 

Kai: [Though] Am I really gonna..?

He began coming closer and closer till he was inches away from my lips. Then, our lips touched. Kai leaned towards me, resting his body at the side of my bed, making the kiss deeper. After a few moments, he cut off the kiss, placing a small butterfly kiss at the corner of your lips.

~~

 

He left your house and headed to his car, smiling giddily. He was in heaven, per se. It felt ever so lovely, he could have died. He couldn't stop smiling and weird enough, he felt sort of disappointed to have broken that kiss. He should have just stayed like that for the rest of his life.

 

As he got in his car, switching it on and drove it into his garage, a pair of hazel eyes were glaring at your house and Kai's car.

 

They are gonna get it. At least she will be. How dare she does that! 


She's gonna pay.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YO readers! I'm soooooo sorry that I can't fulfil my promise of a Double-Update but this is a payback for my long absence in AFF. BTW, this is the last chapter about 'Happy-Kai' Period.

For now.. Mwhahahahahha!~ Comment and subscribe:D!~

 

Ouh yeahhhhh! D-10 to EXO's COMEBACK! -120812 *3*~