Dreams and Stories

Dreams and Stories

Two American girls, Tiffany Hwang and Jessica Jung; bestfriend since fifth grade.

 

Fifth grade.

 

A blonde came in the the classroom. The noisy and loud classroom began quite as they saw the new girl. The blonde stand in front of the classroom and introduced herself to her new classmate as the teacher asked her  to.

 

"Hello. My name is Jessica Jung." Jessica said with her infamous expressionless face. Once Jessica's done with her introduction, the teacher motion her to go take a seat. Jessica went behind of the classroom as it's the only place that's empty. Beside her, a red haired girl.

 

"Hi! I'm Tiffany... Tiffany Hwang." TIffany whispered at Jessica, doesn't want the teacher to scold her for talking in class. 

 

"I'm Jessica Jung. You can call me Jessica" Jessica doesn't really smile since she has a cold and blunt personality. Although Jessica was acting that way, Tiffany doesn't mind. She believe that one day Jessica and her will be a good friends. Tiffany on the other hand has a very friendly and cheerful personality.

 

*Ringgggg*

 

The bell rang. Thats mean the school has ended. It was a bit tough for the first day of school for Jessica but with Tiffany around her, she feels much better. Tiffany shows her around the school, ate lunch with her and do everything with her. 

 

 

Twelfth grade.

 

"Jessi!" screamed Tiffany at the blonde who was laying comfortably in her bed. That's Jessica's nickname taht Tiffany gave after their meeting during the fifth grade. 

 

Tiffany stayed at Jessica's because her parents went to overseas for some employment business. Jessica's the one that offered her, so she accepted it with an open heart.

 

"You're too loud, Tiff" Jessica as usual gets annoyed with her loud best friend. 

 

"Don't tell me you're going to sleep. Tomorrow's holiday. Come on, play with me. I'm BORED!" whined Tiffany.

 

"I'm tired, Tiff. We've been walking around the whole day today." Jessica closed her eyes shut while begging Tifffany to let her sleep.

 

"Wake up, JESSI!" Jessica couldn't take it any longer. She gets really annoyed with her. Since TIffany was sitting down beside her in the bed, Jessica pulled the latter down; which make Tiffany lay back on the bed with Jessica on top of her. Unconciously, Tiffany was blushing due to the action that Jessica has put. 

 

"Now you go to sleep or I'll eat you up." Jessica went down a bit to Tiffany's ear level and whispered seductively to her. Tiffany's face went to tomato red colour. She just couldn't do anything but to blushed. Jessica had enough with teasing Tiffany. She smirked at went back to her old position; SLEEPING. Taking the blanket up to her chest and face side ways to embrace Tiffany in her sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany was the first one to wake up. She didn't actually sleep. She just couldn't especially when the action that Jessica did to her last night was flowing around her mind.

 

She startled a bit to see that latter stirred in her sleep. A few seconds later...

 

" *yawn* You're awake, Tiff?"

 

"Urm...yea." she nodded.

 

Jessica sat up and gave a pecked on Tiffany's cheek which made the latter blushed...again. Jessica solely walking to the bathroom and shut the door close.

 

Tiffany on the other hand just can't stop blushing. 

 

"TIFF! GO TAKE A BATH AND WE'LL HAVE BREAKFAST TOGETHER!" she heard Jessica screaming from the bathroom. Tiffany dragged her leg to the other bathroom outside the bedroom.

 

A few moments has passed...

 

"Good morning, Miss Jung" greeted one of the butler in Jessica's mansion. Jessica is a rich daughter came from a rich family. She's been living with a driver, butler, maid and everything... you name it.

 

Jessica smiled sweetly at the butler and make her way to the dinig table.

 

"Tiffany hasn't come down yet?"  she asked the butler.

 

"No. Not yet."

 

"What would you like to have, Miss Jung? We have pancakes, scramble eggs and fried rice." asked her chef.

 

"I'll take pancakes for now."

 

The chef gave her a plate with twoi pieces of pancakes. At the side, he gave her a maple syrup and a butter.

 

"Morning everybody!" Tiffany said...well most probably screamed with joy.

 

"Morning, Tiff" and again... expressionless.

 

As they finished their meal together, they watched tv, giggling at random things, went out for lunch, movies and every fun activities.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Weeks has passed after the sleep over at Jessica's house.

 

Tiffany was alone in her room.

 

Switching on her laptop, browsing the internet. Tiffany; instead of chatting with Jessica, she would read some stories in the internet for heer leisure time. She always love to read romance. She also loves to watch movies. But this time, action, horror(when someone's accompanying her) and... romance.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Tffany has been planning to tell Jessica something. One thing that she has been keeping for quiet a long time. She sen a text to Jessica.

 

To : Jessi 

Hey, Jess. Are you free tonight?

 

*Beep*

 

Jessica reply's...

 

From : Jessi

Yes I am. Anything for you, Tiff. Wanna meet somewhere?

 

 

Tiffany reply's...

 

To : Jessi

At our usual restaurant. 7 pm. Okay?

 

 

From : Jessi

Sure do. See you there.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

At their usual restaurant...

 

Tiffany arrived first. Feeling butterfly in her stomach. Well dressed up as she was planning to tell Jessica something big. She just pray that everything will be as planned.

 

After a few minutes feeling nervous, finally the girl she's been waiting for came in from the door. 

 

 

Tiffany's POV.

 

I feels so nervous when I saw Jessi coming. I stoop up to greet her and went back to my seat. She sat across me.

 

"You look great." Jessica compliments Tiffany.

 

"Thanks. You look good too."

 

"Haha thanks~"  Jessica chuckled.

 

We chatted for random things while having our delicious meal. Drank our drinks and finally finished with the meal.

 

 I started nervously...

 

"Jessi..." Jessica look away from where she was.

 

"...actually I asked you to come here for a reason." I switched her place from accross Jessica to beside Jessica. Jessica getrs curious. She looked deeply in my eyes.

 

"I need to tell you something." Jessica kept shut, anticipating for what I need to say.

 

"I...I need to tell you that... I-I l-like you." I noticed Jessica's expression changed. This shouldn't be good, I thought.

 

"Would you, Jessica Jung, be my girlfriend?" I finally said it. But Jessica just stood there expressionless. She wasn't moving nor smiling or even do an expression. Then suddenly...

 

"I'm sorry, Tiff" I frowned.

 

"I couldn't take your propsal." she continued.

 

BAM! My heart explodes as she said that word and went away. I couldn't anything. Without me even noticing it, my eyes started to blurred and I felt wet on my cheek. I couldn't believe what was happening. Jessica left me in the restaurant alone. Dumbfounded and heartbroken.

 

I tried to called her several times but she didn't picked up her phone. I  texted her, she didn't reply. I felt my world went upside down.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

It's been a week since I confesed to Jessica. And it's been a week since we contact each other. I went to Jessica's house but she refused to see me.

 

Two days later...

 

"Did you heard?" I heard a random girls gossiping. I didn't actually care bout it but then...

 

"Jessica and Gary is dating." My heart was broken into million pieces as I heard that. I decided to walk to the girl and ask her...

 

"Which Jessica are you talking about?" I asked. The girl looked at me weirdly but then answered my question.

 

"You know. The JESSICA JUNG." I couldn't believe what I'm hearing. Jessica is dating. I can;t believe it. 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Since I heard about the dating rumours, I wasn't living like a normal person anymore. I always cries and went to school with swelling eyes. My grades in education dropped numerously.

 

And since then... I believe something in my life. I've made it as my life's motto.That sweets dreams and happy ending story has never been real.

 

 

THE END.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N : So what do you think? Sorry I need to make it a heartbreaking ending. I hope you like it.  And sorry if it's not interesting enough.