Feelings for each other

You're my everything

They are friends at first but as time goes by , their feeling for each other is not just friends, is more than a friend.

It has been months since Yoona and Donghae didn't contact with each other.

They love each other but doesn't have the courage to tell each other because they scared that they will be rejected.

Donghae POV

It has already been months since we last met. After we graduate from school , we didn't meet each other or even contact with one another.

I heard that she has move house and i don't know where she lives.

I have her phone number but i don't dare to call her.

Does she have a boyfriend now?

I shall confess to her but how do i confess my feelings to her? Will she reject?

Yoona POV

I have move into a luxury house.

Should i call him? Maybe not....

One day...

No One POV

They were walking in one of the biggest garden in Korea.

While they were walking, they bump into each other.

"Oh Hey,Yoona." He was shock that they bump into each other, they didn't expect to see each other here.

"Hey Donghae. How have you been?"

"I'm fine. How about you?" But the truth is Donghae is not fine at all. He wanted to confess to her now but he don't know how to start.

"I'm fine too. "

Silence.

They don't what to talk to each other.

Until Donghae speak up.

"Yoona, do you want to grab something to eat , it has been a long time since we met each other."

"Sure." she smiled.

They went to a cafe to grab something to eat.

"Remember this cafe?We use to come here together after school." Donghae asked.

"Yeah, i remembered. We will always sit at this place and talk to each other."She answered.

"How's life ?"

"It's still the same.You?"

"Me? Same as you." He said. "But it is different without you."he whispered.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."he smiled.

After they eat finish, they went to a full of sunflower field. They find a place to sit just to watch the sunsets.

"Yoona, do you believe in love?" Donghae suddenly asked.

"Yes, I do believe in love. Why do you ask this question?"

"Oh nothing. Just random." He laughed.

"Yoona, I love you."Donghae started. He wanted to say this three words a long time ago but doesn't know when to say it.

And he finally confessed to Yoona.

"When we became friends we chat alot, but as time pass i have a different feelings for you and i know what's the feeling. Do you love me? You don't need to answer this question now, maybe when you are ready to give me the answer then you can tell me." Donghae stand up and walk away.

Yoona doesn't know how to react to it. She knows that she loves him too.

"Wait." Yoona ran to him and back hug him.

"I love you Donghae. I really really love you." She confessed.

Donghae turned around and hug Yoona back.

"Since the day when we met, i have a different feeling for you, it is totally different from others. And i know that i love you. But i don't dare to confess it to you

because i scared that you will reject me."She talked while crying.

"So you love me before i even love you?" she nodded.

Donghae broke the hug and look right into Yoona's beautiful eyes.

"I love you .You 're my everything ." He whispered and kissed Yoona's lips.

And the sunsets.(LOL XD)

Yoona and Donghae is together now.

They dated for 3 years and they are married.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Just a simple story......

How is it?

Good or bad??? :(

Comment pease ! :)

No silent readers ,please!

Even with those simple clothes,it fitted him well. He's so handsome. :)

Donghae with his mum. Yoona's future mother-in-law ! :)

Yoona's beauty. <3

*winks*

Couple bracelet! ^^

It's so true! ^^

*pictures credits to owner*

 

Bye~~ ^^