The trip

Im your filipina girl

 

angelica's POV
 
Ate gumising kana! nasa airport na tayo. ( unnie, wake up.! we're on the airport already) my sis rhea told me. Aiish *_* oo na. ( okay fine.) We got off the jeepney and walk to the airport's departure area.
Sis, im gonna go inside now, take care of our siblings okay ?We hugged and she told me, take care of yourself unnie, and dont forget my souvenirs okay ? Sure thing, i said and went inside.
after 2 hours of waiting, we boarded the plane and got to our seats. Soon we arrived at Incheon Int.l Airport and when i was walking towards the arrival area, I accidentally bumped with someone. ( Aissh ..) Im sorry, i didnt see you. the guy turned around smiling, oh it's okay :)  I was shocked but smiled shyly .
 
   DongHo's POV
I was wearing a hood and shades waiting for someone when someone bumped with me.
she immediately apologized to me and i turned around smiling, oh it's okay . I was fascinated by her pretty face and her smile *wow she's pretty* . Hi im dongho and you are ? i said. Dongho of U-kiss right ? by the way im angelica from the Philippines. I nodded and smiled. Are you the niece of aunt leah ? I asked her, Yes I Am, how did you know ? she answered. she sent me here to get you.
 
Narrator's POV
 
They got into the car and drove to Jeju. Angelica told dongho that she's hungry and they stopped to the nearest food chain. They ordered and while waiting, they talked about theirselves and so on.
when the food arrived, they dig in and continued their way to Jeju.
While on their way, she remembered how all of these happens.