The day I am afraid of

The Nerd is my Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook’s POV

 

(The next day)

I woke up with a major headache. What happen last night? Then I slowly open my eyes and the face of Dae Woon is the first thing I saw. She is really beautiful and she looks peaceful…Oh yeah, I remember we did “IT” last night. I can’t believe I can even do “IT” with my princess. Wait? Did I just say princess? Oh sorry for my mistake, she’s not my princess anymore. She lied to me. What happen last night is all wrong. This is all a mistake. I think I better leave this place for a while so I can reflect on what’s happening in my life. I want to have some time to think about everything.

I quickly took my shower then prepare all my things being careful not to cause too much noise so I won’t woke Dae W—of Ab—or whoever up. I don’t even know what to call her now.

When I am done preparing, I was about to go downstairs when I saw a key in her opened purse, is it the key to the bedroom I gave her? I went to that room and tried the key on and it clicked. It means it’s open. I went inside and saw all her things. All her books, some clothes, and her disguise. She’s been keeping it all here? So that’s why she wants a room of her own. I notice that in one corner, every thing I gave her is there. Even the flowers, it’s already withered now but she’s still keeping it. I don’t want to wander any further because it might change my mind of leaving. I quickly left the house without a note. It’s better this way. Hmmm. Where should I go?

 

 

Oh. I know. I’m going to Mokpo. No one will suspect that I’ll be there. I’ll just rent a little apartment there and start anew life. I’ll leave everything here in Seoul but I promise I’ll be back when the right time comes.

End of Ryeowook’s POV

 

Dae Woons’s POV

Yesterday, ryeowook and I made love. Does that mean that he forgives me already? When I woke up, No one is beside me. Where is he? Maybe he just went out to get some fresh air, but I have a bad feeling about this. I don’t know why? When I finished taking a shower, I went downstairs.

“Have you seen Ryeowook?” I asked no one particular in all the maids there.

“Sorry, young miss. We didn’t see young master.” One maid answered

“Uhm. Did he went out?”

“I don’t think so young miss. We’ve been awake since 5am and we didn’t notice young master went out”

Where is he? Did he leave me already? But we just made love Last night.

I quickly went to our bedroom and checked on his clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter