Victoria Returns part 4

why did i fall in love with the girl i hate

Victoria's POV-

 

Right when Tina and I got in the car, we drived away to Tina's apartment. 

~Inside Tina's apartment~

" Tina, do you really think Taemin has like her?" 

" I heard Minho, and Key say it, so yeah. " Tina replied.

" This can't be though. Taemin he....well I guess he does too. " 

" Just let them be. You'll find someone someday. What about that one gyu your dating? What's his name.....Jungho. Right?" Tina said and I suddenly remembered he was at the hotel by himself.

" Well, I'm just using him becuase he's rich and wealthy. My mom needs more for her gamble. She's been out every night now." I said as I sat down on her coach and took my heels off.

" What? How many guys have you dated and used already? If I'm not wrong this is the 7th guy am I correct?" Tina said and sat next to me all seriouse.

" 8th acctrually. " I said as I grabbed the water bottle on the table. " Thats isn't  that bad." I took a sip of the watter.

"huh! Are you going crazy ! Thats BAD! " Tina yelled at me as she got up looking at me.

" Yeah, well I don't give a dang about it. I'm going to get Taeminnie back." I said putting my heels on and getting ready to walk out. 

" Taeminnie....Really, you still call him that. He doesn't even care about you now. Just leave him alone!" Tina said walking up to me.

" I don't care plus I think he's still on my side." I smirked and opened the door and walked out. I heard Tina said "tssshh.." and she shut the door. 

It was already 8pm and I took a taxi to the store. I needed to buy some food. I took out my phone and texted Taemin. 

To: Taemin- " Taeminnie, I'm sorry. Can we meet at The Kwang Lee. I need to tell you something. Please come, if you don't come I'll wait for you all night." 

From: Taemin- " Your sorry, Just now you say your sorry. Why until now your all sorry? "

To: Taemin-  I'm sorry. I just couldn't face talking to you after what had happened. Please forgive me?" 

From: Taemin- Fine. I forgive you. I'll come meet you then. 

To: Taemin- Ok. Oh can I also have Jasmine number. I want to appoligize to her. 

From;Taemin- Ok its 010-655-7768.

To: Taemin- Taeminnie, Thank you. 

`End of text `

 

The taxi has stopped and I went inside kwang lee's. I ordered some teriyaki with rice and mongolian beef. With two water bottles. I then got my food and texted Jasmine.

tm1c46_teriyaki_chicken_lg.jpg Teriyaki chicken

 

DSC00214.1795942_std.JPG  Mongolian beef and you know how rice looks so yeah.

cbe9caa5_04bbb13a_3631_4059_9924_bdce167Two water bottles

 

Texting Jasmine`

 

To: Jasmine- " Hey I'm sorry about what happened at the fashion show. Please forgive me. To make it up to you can we meet at Kwang lee's restruant?"

From: Jasmine- " Yeah, I'll forgive you. Okay I'll meet you there. Im not so far from it anyways. Thats my best friends restruant. See you in a bit. smiley

To; Jasmine- That's great see you toocheeky

`end of text`

 

Yes, Jasmine is close here. Taemin come quick so you can see a little play im doing. (smirking)devil

 

Jasmine POV-

 

I was walking to meet Victoria now. I forgive her. Its all over so it's going to be ok, right? I was also excited too because I haven't seen Yonlee for so long now. I also can't wait to see Jungmin. I miss them so much. I walked passed lots of cute stores. I wanted to buy this dress but I guess Victoria might be waiting too long I hurried intsead. 

The dress I was going to buy-

rq751-1.jpg

 

So I hurried and saw her sitting on one of the tables. I ran across the street and walked inside. I approached her and said " Hello." and bowed 90 degree. She stood up from her seat and bowed also. She looked like she just came from party or back from clubbing. I guess I just haven't seen her for a while now so she looked different.

Her clothes-

red02.jpg

 

" Jasmine, I haven't seen you for so long. How are you?" She hugged me all of a sudden.

" Uh...I'm okay, I guess. How are you?" I said as she let me go. We both sat down and talked. We talked all good and nice so far. She I guess she changed. The she told us to go talk outside and we did. She then changed so quickly to be rude.

" You think Taemin likes you huh?!  Well, lets see if he'll like you still when he see's this." She said all of a sudden and slapped herself and screamed. She then took my hand and put it on her head to make it look like I was pulling her hair, which I wasn't at all. I tried pilling away, but she was to strong for me. Taemin then came out of no where and pulled her away and hugged her with her in his chest. She then faked crying.

" Taemin help me." She said fake crying and hugging him tightly.

" Jasmine! Why did you do that? What's wrong with you ! Are you crazy. She already said she was sorry. How could you do this?" Taemin said yelling at me outside and attracting peoples attention. I was standing there clueless. Did he not see she was faking.

" I didn't !! She faking it ! I didn't do anything. I'm telling you the truth. Why don't you believe me?" I said tearing up.

" I guess I believe you too much. Jasmine, just go away. I'm very dissapointed that you done this. " Taemin said still holding Victoria in his arms. She smirked at me and continued to fake her crying and whinning that I hitted her to hard.

How could you Taemin?? Did you not see what she did ? Victoria You said you were sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hope you enjoed this chapter. I'm trying to make it has as much drama as I can to make this story exciting and fun and not boring. PLease comment and subscribe if you haven't yet. 

Thank you readers !!!!

funny_taemin_2_by_lala561-d3hm0xq.gif

Taeminnie-lee-taemin-30576988-136-201.gi

SHINee-GIF-shinee-20262252-300-213.gif

SHINee's Key [Vampire Edit]

tumblr_lbiympThE21qdw31ko1_500.gif

2minbutt.gif

jongwhoaa.gif

 

Thought this might cheer ya'll up !!  laugh