Victoria Returns Part 3

why did i fall in love with the girl i hate

Victoria POv- 

        

               Me and Tina got out and walked to the door of their recording studio. We slowly walked quietly. Plus we had heels on too and the floor is tile. We would make lots of noises if we walked normally. Heels was not a good choice for today. Then two gurads were coming our way. They didn't see us, so we walked fast trying not to make noises to much to go to the door that said  "Staff Only." We opened the door and went inside. Luckly, no one was inside there. We peaked through the doors and watched the two guards walk out the entrance door. We then both slowly got out looking both ways for anyone. I luckly remember where their studio was so we walked their. As we got to their recording studio theres this small window that was opened and we peaked through it. 

"I can't see." Tina complained, trying to push me away from the small window opening.

" You don't need to." I said as I pushed her back, and she stayed still.

" What is happenening? " Tina asked.

" Their all sitting and talking about things. I can't hear a thing. Jasmine is not sitting with Taemin. He doesn't like her. "

" Well, just wait and see if anything happens." Tina said.

" Fine, but there not- wait, Jasmine went to the other side of the room now. She is getting something to eat. Taemin also went. They.........TAEMIN !"  I said Taemin loud enough for him to hear that he looked straight at me. "Eppp....Go, Go, Lets go !" I yelled to Tina and we both ran to the door and to the car ired and scared.

 

Taemin Pov-

 

          As we finished our song " SHERLOCK " recording, we sat down and talked about what the music video would be like where we will make our comeback stage. Jasmine sat next to Key and Minho, while I sat between Minho and Maneger. Onew was standing up by manegers side. Jasmine went to the other side of the room and after a minute or two I left to the other side too. She was eating something and I went to get some to and our hands touched. My hand on top of hers. Then all of a sudden, I heard a familiar voice screaming my name. "TAEMIN !" I looked up and saw Victoria looking straight at me through the small window above the sink. I was shocked and didn't say anything. I saw that Jasmine also looked at Victoria. I wonder what she's doing here. 

taemin-at-star-king-so-cute-shinee-15687____________________________________________________