shinee taking me home

why did i fall in love with the girl i hate

after taemin yelling at me key quickly called the ambulance and then in about 15 minutes the ambulance came. the ambulance put yonae in a bed with wheels(dont know what those things doctors use to put people in are called) i was on the side close to the back of the ambulance door. taemin was on the side of the bed yonae was in. he came by and bumped me out of his way to the inside of the ambulance car. i almost fell but minho was still holding on to me. i just wanted to cry after what taemin did. taemin got inside and the door closed then left. it was only me minho, key, onew, and jonghyun left. minho was still holding on to me when i said "i have to go now. " taking his hand of the side of my arm. i started walking when key siad " can we take you  home jasmine so you can be safe. i dont want anything bad to happen to you. especially when its dark. " as he ran to catch up to me. he blocked my way so i couldn't go anymore. " no, it's alright my home is not far from here. " i said walking to the side but he blocked me again. "no, please can we take you home it's getting late. " key said still in my way. "okay...... only because you said please." i said kinda blushing. "GREAT! lets go. "key said as he took my hand and walked back where the other were. " are we taking her home ?" jonghyun said. "yes we are taking her to her home."key said looking at me and smiled alittle bit. "ohhhh..... i thought we were taking her to our home." jonhgyun said in relife. "no.... we never took a pretty girl to our dorm before. plus she wil also feel uncomfortable to be surrounded by cute guys like us right? "key said turnig to me  and waiting for me to answer yes. "yes, so can i go home now my ankle still hurt and so does my sprained elbow." i said kind of whining. "oh yeah right come inside."key said as he opened thr car door.~such a gentel man~your thoughts~ we got inside and i sat in the front to seats with key. in the back minho, jonghyun,and onew.  as the car started key asked me a question " do you want us to take you to the doctor so they can check you up to see if your ankle and elbow is alright. " he looked kind of worried at me. "what...oh thats alright it's only a little brused up when i get home i can put medican on it." i said a little nervou and i think i kind of blushed. "are you sure? your parents wont think shinee is a meaning not taking thier precious daughter to the doctor.?" key said very serious now. "aniyo... i dont live with my parents i live with my bestfriend and her brother.my parent are in the united states i was sent to korea to come finish high school, but i have already finish high school so now i'm learnihg to be a nurse." i said trying to make key feel a little better. "you already finish high school so did taemin, but when i first saw you i thought you were a seventh grader. because you look like your only 13 or 14 years old. " really i guess other people are right than. " i said kinda laughing. the others in the back were also laughig with key and i. after the laughing it got quiet i just stared out the window. i couldn't stop thinking about what had happened.   i was hoping yonae would be okay and that taemin wont hate me. while i was thinking i was already home(i forgot to mention i told shinee the way to my home thats how i got home) "wait before you leave can i get your cell number?" key asked when i was about to open the car door on the side next to me. "um... sure heres my number. " i said as i took my wallet out and gave him a card with my name and number. i always have a card if people needed to contact me. "thanks. i'll call you when i hear from taemin and yonae okay. bye. "okay. can i have all your guys number if its okay.' i asked as i opened the door and got out.  " thats fine we dont mind at all. ' key said as he turned to the back to see if the others agrees. "yeah it's fine " jonghyun said. they all gave me there number and also taemin's number. "KASAHAMNIDA!! annyoung. " i said as i was about to close the door. "bye take care." all of them shout even ih i closede the door i could still hear them. i smiled and walked to the door. i knocked on the door twice then the door opened. "were have you been it's already midnight."yonlee said as she hugged me. "sorry.......long story." i said as i hugged yonlee back. "tell me the whole story do not skip any parts got that?"yonlee said sounding  like a mother then she pulled from th hug.i had told her everything and now she's also worried. "oh my... thats horrible......anyways you should go to sleep you need to relax okay dont think to much its not your fault. "yonlee said as she patted my head genty. "yeah your right i should. thanks yonlee your the best ." i said as i hugged her and left to my room. i went to go change into my pajamas and went straight to bed trying not to think a lot. ~I HOPE TOMMORROW IS A BETTER DAY~ you thinking then drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so every one how was my third chapter i'm very very very very very sorrrrry not updating for soooo long. i have been very busy with school.

please comment and subscribe 

thanx readeds i'll try to update more often. :D