Watching them from afar.

My life as a manager

'Today is going to be a long and tiring day. The boys will have to go to the salon then to the broadcast station to record their comeback stage. Not sure where they find their endless energy from; I'm so worn out from looking after these big kids. Why is it that they never seem to feel fatigue? Perhaps that's why they're the idols while I'm the manager... Will I ever have a chance to stand on that stage?'

 

- Signing Off,

Jung Eun Ji

Eunji ah~ Check out my new pose! Aaaang. Aaaang~ Daebak isn't it?

The milky skin idol winks and places his hands on his head while making an 'aaang' sound.

Do you want my honest opinion Oppa?

Eunji speaks in a low calm voice with her Busan accent slipping through.

Well of course~

The playful youngster immitated his manager's accent.

It's.... greasy.... Very very greasy and what's with the 'aaaang?' GOOOSSSSSH.

Eunji jokingly stares at him for making fun of her accent.

But the fans love it!!! What is there not to love? You're just too boring Eunji! You are supposed to be a hot-blooded teenage girl! Besides, you're always around 5 hotties, how can you always be so calm?! Furthermore, one of them is as handsome as a prince and has the voice of an angel. Erhmmm.

He straightens his shirt as he spoke and broke into a song.

Well because once you get to know these '5 hotties', you will know that they're nothing much worthy for me to become a 'hot-blooded teenage girl'!!!

Eunji sticks out her tongue and then picks up her organizer to plan the schedules for the idols.

Stop being so uptight young girl! You're gonna age and soon we'll have to call you Noona, including the hyungs!!!

He stretches her cheeks and gives her a cheeky grin.

Does it even matter since I'm already like your mum!!!

Eunji struggles to be freed.

WRONG. It's Grandmama actually~ WAHAHAHA. GOODNIGHT GRANDMAMA!

The cheeky idol shakes his bottom exaggeratedly as he shasayed into his room, leaving a tired Eunji exasperated over his childishness and amused over his humour. There is never a boring day in the life of these boys' manager. Eunji smiles at herself as she stares at the picture of her and the 5 boys in her organizer.

 

Soooo... who is this? Pretty obvious right! HAHA