10 Years Later / The End!

And So We Go (From the Sidelines)

“Honey, will you be alright?” A worried mother patted her daughter down, much to the discomfort of her child.

“Mom, I’m fiiineee,” the little girl whined, believing that she knew everything. “You can leave now you know.” She pouted, crossing her arms.

“Alright then. I’ll see you in an hour,” the mother sighed and let her daughter go into her dance class. She got out of the change rooms and leaned against a familiar window which looked into the picturesque dance studio.

The mother smiled when she saw her own daughter begin to stretch in the same sequence her mother knew from so long ago. The teacher, an older male still with the essence of youth, walked around correcting stances or greeting the children. The two eyes met and the ballet instructor gave the mother a knowing wink.

Meanwhile, two other mothers named Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Moore were having an animated discussion about their own daughters and the other mother couldn’t help listening in.

“My daughter, Eliza is already being scouted by professional dance companies!” Mrs. Smith bragged to her friend. “Once she gets accepted, things will be so easy for her. Sure, she’ll have recitals here and there, but for the most part, I’m so happy she’ll be in good hands.”

“Rich, easy, fashionable hands!” Mrs. Moore added, agreeing in every word. “So many doors will open up for her. But my Rachel is doing a trial internship at the All Dance Conservatory. She’s going to be amazing!”

While the housewives continued their bragging, the lone mother smiled to herself. Little did they know that it was unlikely that life would present itself so easily. Personal experience told her that Eliza or Rachel, whatever the teenage girls names were, their lives would not have their work cut out for them.

The mother checked her watch and jumped up slightly. She was supposed to pick up her husband from the sky train ten minutes ago!

She was about to leave when the housewives noticed her for the first time.

“Erin!” Mrs. Smith chirped excitedly. “I saw your daughter Kelly dancing. She’s going to be a real star! You must be really proud.”

The woman who Mrs. Smith identified as Erin turned around, flashing a small smile. “Thank you – I’d love to stay and chat with you ladies-” Yeah right. “-but I need to pick up Kris from the station.” She was about to go through the automatic doors but then turned to face the ladies once again.

“And please, call me Kyung-mi.”

===============================================================================================

 

That... that's it!

I can't believe it~ It's taken about a month and a half to complete this story.

But it wouldn't of been possible for all the commenters/subscribers for all their support and critism.

A quick shout out to all 15 of you!

Vanillekiss | Kevinwoolover1998 | Cherryberrytree | Namelessdongholic | aainaa | kayleighkachow | lollipop09 | friedchoi | strawberrywoo | alaina_love | gaabby | ikaterina | syonaeo | kimhyeah | keviel

VIRTUAL HUGS FOR ALL! :D

 

Thank you for all of your support with this fanfiction!

Please continue to look forward to updates from dayturnstonight :D

THAT AIR GIRL is up right now... so check it out if you want ^^

SEE YOU GUYS SOON! MWAHH!

-dayturnstonight