First Girl Revealed! (my character)

Supernatural (Girl Group) (APPLY OPEN~)

~The Real You~

Character Name: Delilah Woo

Age (16-23): 19

Nicknames (optional): Lilah

Species: half fairy, half human

Birthday: March 23, 1993

Birthplace: Busan, South Korea

Hometown: San Francisco, California

Languages (max 4 fluently): English, Korean (fluently), French, Italian (conversational)

Height/Weight: 150 CM/ 53 KG

~Beauty isn't Everything~

Pics:

Style: Whatever she feels comfortable in, but she always seem to pull it off.

Casual: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Formal: 1 | 2 | 3

Swimwear: 1 | 2

Sleepwear: 1 | 2

~Personality is Key~

Personality: Delilah loves to pull pranks, which is even more proof she is a fairy. She is very smart and uses her brains to set up pranks. She is very kind to new people and is very loyal to her friends. However, she tends to be sarcastic. She is also willing to protect her friends and family using all her abilities and powers.

Likes (5+):

-Video games

-Candy (mostly Sour Patch Kids)

-Anything sour

-Roller Coasters

-Meeting new people

-Nature

-Necklaces

-SciFi movies

-Music

Dislikes (5+):

-Smoking

-Seeing animals hurt

-Seeing nature destroyed

-Country

-Dresses and short skirts (will wear them if needed, though)

Habits (3+):

-When extremely tired, will cry for no reason

-Snorts when laughing

-Bites bottom lip when nervous

Hobbies (4+):

-Writing short stories

-Collecting rubber bracelets

-Collecting stuffed animals

-Drawing

Trivia (5+):

-Father died when she was 6.

-Has a Rottweiler puppy names Candy.

-Wrote a book called Icy Flowers when she was 15. (made-up book)

-Her ringtone is Ring Ding Dong (her reason is it’s the perfect ringtone).

-Lived in France for a year and the rest of her life, lived in the States.

-Knows Karate, Tae Kwon Do, and Kung Fu

~Families are There for You~

Family (Name-Age-Relationship-Occupation-How you treat each other):

Daehyun Woo- Deceased- Father- N/A (was a store manager)- When he was alive, he treated Lilah like a father should. He sometimes spoiled her, too.

Sapphire- Unknown/looks 48- Mother- Nymph/hair stylist- Sapphire plays the role of both mother and father. She is also very protective of Delilah, since she is her only daughter.

Kevin Woo- 21- cousin- UKISS member- Kevin treats Lilah like a younger sister and plays the role of the brother she never had. He is very protective of her.

Lightning- Unknown/looks 64- Member of the Highest Counsel of the Supernatural world- Lightning doesn't see her much, but he is quite strict. He tries to show Delilah reason, especially about the rules of their unhuman world.

Background:

Delilah moved to the States when she was 6 years old. She lost her father a few months after they moved; he had died in a car wreak. Ever since then, her mother took the father role as well as her usual role. When she wanted to talk about something and her mother wasn’t there, she would call Kevin and talked to him; he always seemed to pick up, even if he was busy. Luckily, her mother was there most of the time.

When Lilah first told her mother about her wanting to try out for a singer, her mother was so vocally strongly against it that she had called her cousin and asked if she could move in with him and his mother as soon as possible. It turned out that Sapphire was supporting Lilah, she just wanted Lilah to make a move on her own (with no permission needed). Sapphire still lives in the States, supporting Delilah from afar.

Greek/Roman Parent/Grandparent (only one; optional): Venus (grandmother)

~Outside of Family~

Friends (same as Family "()"; max 8):

Kai- 18- friends- EXO member- They are the typical friends; making jokes, helping each other out, ect.

Youngmin- 17- friends- Boyfriend member- He treats her as an older sister.

Kwangmin- 17- friends- Boyfriend member- He treats her as an older sister.

L.Joe- 18- friends- Teen Top member- They treat each other like friends, though they haven’t talked much lately.

Tiffany- 23- friends- SNSD member- She treats her like a younger sister.

Sunny- 22- friends- SNSD member- She treats her like a younger sister.

Alexander- 23- friends- Solo artist- He treats her as a good friend.

Key-  20- friends- SHINee member- He treats her like a sister (in-law LOL). They tend to go shopping together... even against Lilah's will.

Best Friends (same as Family "()"; max 4):

IU- 19- best friends- Solo artist- She treats Lilah as a family member, not quite like sisters.

Lime- 19- best friends- They act like sisters.

Tao- 19- best friends- They treat each other like siblings, arguments and all.

Dongho- 18- best friends- They prank each other and act like siblings, arguments and all.

Status: Single

Love Interest: Taemin

How You Met: Delilah, though a girl, was a back-up dancer for Ring Ding Dong and was an extra in Hello.

Relationship: Best friends

Rival: Taemin

How they became your rival: They began with a dance off that ended in a tie. Now they are trying to see who is better at dancing.

Relationship: major crush

~What the World Knows~

Stage Name: Lilah

Personal Fanclub: Ocean Waves

Fanclub Color: blue and sea green

Position: Lead Vocal, Main Dancer

Years of Training: 1 year with NHMedia, 2 ½ years with SMEnt

How You Were Found: Kevin bugged her about auditioning to be a singer. She did, for NHMedia and was accepted. She was later transfered to SMEnt.