Chapter 01

All Lies

Eunhee’s P.O.V

It’s been 3 years since the oppas and Junhong leave me. I missed them badly, but today.. I’m going to surprise them at the TS Building.

Here I am, sitting at the bus stop. Looking at the beautiful weather, then the bus came. I walked to the door and bowed to the driver.

“Annyeong Haseyo..” I bowed to the driver and gave him a light smiled. “Hello there pretty girl~” the driver greet back with a honest smile.

“Where are you heading to, miss?” the driver asked. I looked around at the passengers, smiling to them and then looked at the driver again. “Just drop me to TS building..” I flashed him a sweet smile.

“Oh, really? I have 6 passengers also that I need to drop at the TS building.. Are you with them? They are far behind sitting..” the driver said.

I looked at the only 5 sitting behind with their stylish hair, of course I knew it’s B.A.P. I looked back to the driver again.

“Oh, ok! I will just follow them.. Gomawoyo~” I said and went to look an empty seat. There I found one, but I choked on my saliva, I saw Himchan there sitting beside the empty one. He was wearing a mask and jacket that completely closing his figure.

But I know it’s him from the way he sit and he wore the mask that I gave him.

Never mind, he won’t recognize me since I wore sunglasses and pretty sure that, I’m different from 3 years ago. I became more tall and pretty simple.

“Hi.. Do you mind if I sit next to you?” I asked Himchan nervously. Himchan looked up to me and just nodded.

I sat next to him and wore my earpiece, currently listening to What The Hell by B.A.P~ I accidently put the sound to loud and Himchan looked at me.

“Are you a fan of B.A.P?” he asked trying to look at my eyes through my sunglasses. “Neh~ I am..” I simply answered.

End of P.O.V

Himchan smiled and looked at the rest B.A.P behind who are looking with a curious or ‘having-so-much-fun’ look at him. Eunhee saw him looking behind so she asked, “What are you looking at?”

Himchan went back to Eunhee, “Nothing. Anyway, I’m Kim Himchan..” he added with a sweet smiled. Eunhee gave him a look, “I mean as in Himchan B.A.P.. Aish~ What am I saying.. I mean I’m from B.A.P and the name is Himchan..”

Himchan made his derp face, “Aiyo! What am I trying to say?” he face palmed  himself. Eunhee let out her beautiful giggle.

“I understand you, oppa..” Eunhee suddenly called him oppa. “Ei, I was thinking something fishy here..” Himchan took of Eunhee’s sunglasses.

“OMG! Asdfghjklawqsnuiw…” Himchan got cut as he want to explode something. “Shut up!” Eunhee whispered loudly so he can hear her.

“Give me my sunglasses back, you ert Himchan..” Eunhee hits him which the B.A.P noticed they fought but instead they heard Himchan laughing.

Himchan gave Eunhee the sunglasses back, she put the sunglasses to cover her eyes. “Don’t tell the oppas and Junhong, or else. I would like to tell your manager what you likes..” Eunhee warned.

“I already did..” Himchan gave her a ‘I-win’ looked. “Really? But I bet you didn’t tell him one special thing..” Eunhee smirked.

“R-really?” Himchan nervously asked. Eunhee nodded cutely. “What is it?” Himchan asked curiously.

Zelo curiously looked at Himchan who were having so much fun with the girl.

“You always wore Donald duck’s boxer!” Eunhee laughed quietly. Himchan looked at her ‘no-you-can’t’. “Fine! I promise you that I won’t tell them it’s you! Ish..” Himchan went back to his serious world.

“Aigoo~ Uri Himchan oppa is mad..” Eunhee pinched his cheeks.

----

“Ani! Himchan hyung didn’t mind that girl pinched his cheek!” Youngjae who looked at Himchan and Eunhee. “We need to find out what is that girl relationship with Himchan..” Yongguk said crossed his arm.


How was it, everyone? Is it good? ^^

I will update tomorrow, again :)