"It's your fault"

[Oneshot] Butterfly Effect

 


.
.
.


"Butterfly Effect"


.
.
.

 


Oh Sehun didn't expect this to happen.
Especially, with his lovely cousin, Luhan.


But it was happening, right in his face. His Luhan hyung was kissing a guy. He didn't seem to mind that they were in the corridor, which anyone can see their lovemaking.


And, likes he said before, his brother and that hot blond guy, didn't ever care.


What shock Sehun the most was the fact that his manly cousin (at least that's what he wants everyone to think about him) enjoying the kiss to the point that he started to moan.


His baby face was red, and Sehun sincerely admited, Luhan hyung was so alluring, enough to make every straight man in this world chase after him.


Sehun started to curious on the other guy's look, from this ankle, what he could see was only that tall guy's back.


He leaned closer, but not too close (just in case he get caught), eavesdropping on their conversation. Sadly, he could hear only some sweet word and the sound of lip-smacking.


What he heard make him blush like a tomato. It was his milky white skin's fault!
 

"Like what you see?"


Sehun snapped back to reality. He turned his back and found his roommate, Kim Jongin or Kai, staring back at him. His usal smirk was spreading wide. Sehun frowned, since when did he get here?


"It's not your business"


"Common Sehunna~ admit it, they look great together, right?" The newcomer said before throwing an arm around Sehun's shoulder, the pale guy shrugged him off and said.


"I'm not into gay"


"Oh? you aren't?"  the tan guy asked, but it was more like mock in Sehun's opinion "Why are you blushing like a teenager girl now?"


"That's because he's my COUSIN AND THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING YOU JERK!!"


"Who's then? Kris hyung or Luhan hyung?" Kai frowned, but not so long before he continued "I guess it must be Luhan hyung, cause he's a beauty, likes you"


"I'm a guy, you can't impress me with your sweet word, Kim Jongin"  Sehun glared his roommate dangerously.


"Whatever" Kai just shrugged, looking back at his two seniors "That blond guy, his name is Kris, Captain of our basketball team, he is also your cousin's roommate too"


"Just roommate? I think we don't have to kiss our roommate" Sehun said while crossing his arms, Kai smirked ever wider and said.


"Rumors said they're going out, they didn't say it out, but we all know that whoever touch Luhan hyung will be punish by the most dangerous guy in SM Academy"


"I don't like him"


"Why?"


"He steals my cousin away, I don't like him"


"Oh, you got a brother-complex?" without any warning, Kai put his arm on his roommate's hip, leaning closer and whispered "Let me cure you then"


"WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABO....!"

 


With that, Kai kissed him.
On the lip.
Passionately.

 


Large palm slipped into his shirt and caressed his milky skin tenderly.
 

Sehun thought he's gonna faint.
Or freak out.


Or out of mind, 'cause he started to like it.


Very much.


And Luhan (plus his roommate, or boyfriend?) was the one to blame.


But for now....let he put everything aside while enjoying the kiss.


.
.
.

END#