Six

Expect the unexpected!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your Pov

 

"Aigoomonina.." 

"yah....how dare u scare me!!"shout you.

"tch.....ya...palli you havent answer me!!"said Hoya impatiently.

,cursed you inside your head.

 Hoya then check his watch and his eye's widened and quickly grabbed your wrist and walk towards the exit of the shopping mall door.You on the other hand were being dragged by him.You tried to release your hand but failed and you don't have any option but scream at him.

"yah!!! Don't pulled my hand!! I still want to see that shop!!"

With the sudden stop, your head bumped into his  broad shoulder.

"ouch!"u said while rubbing your forehead.

"yah..palli we are going to be late!!" said Hoya while continue to walk but.

"and stop screaming at me!!"continued him while continue to dragged you out of the shopping mall.

 

"waeyo??? If you are in a hurry just leave me here plus im going somewhere later.."u said while letting go from his grip.

"chincha???"asked Hoya. Actually he was really happy when you said that because his mom ask him to send you home and since you reject his offer, he can straight go to the dance room with his friends.Without wasting time he answered, "okay! bye!!!" and vanished into thin air.

 

woah...that was FAST! i didn't know i had a weird fiance, thought you.

 

You then continue to go to that shoe shop again and decide to enter the shop. On the other hand, Hoya was about to start his car engine and suddenly he felt guilty of leaving you at the shopping mall alone. Then, he glance at the shopping mall entrance and to  the carpark exit to meet his freinds.

"aish....i don't care!"said himself in the car.

 

He then start his engine and started to drove away but he suddenly stop the car, "aish....if she complained to omma and i will surely get scolding from omma..aigooooo"said him while messing his own hair.

Hoya can already imagine you complaining at his mother.

 

You were already looking at the shoes but you were shocked at the price, it's $ 900. Yeah even though you are the only daughter of the Kim's tv popular company but you can't afford to buy.

wow $900...that's already 1month pay for my work as a delivery person.

 

You sighed and decide to  put back the shoe and to your surprise Hoya was just beside you.

"Not buying fiance??"asked Hoya.

"oh my god!"u said while putting your hand on your chest.

"the rich kid not buying??"asked Hoya again.

"and why are you back here again?i thought you were late for something?"asked you curiously while trying to avoid his question.

hmm..seems someone is not answering my question again,thought Hoya.

"i just here for my fiance..."tease Hoya.

"ewh...so greasy..."u rolled your eyes and feel disgusted.

"hey...be thankful i'm here okay?!"said Hoya.

 

You just continue to roam around the shop and then d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter