Chapter 1

Super Junior's new member

"Oppa! get up I wanna go to the park" I open my eyes to see Aiko jumping on my bed I smile and grab her as a teddy bear "no teddy bear I want more sleep" she giggles and pokes my forehead "oppa get up I'm not your teddy bear" I open my eyes and tickle her she giggles even more I smile and she hugs me and I hug her back  I wink at her and she giggles "oppa is silly" I smile and watch her giggle and play with my fake glasses putting them on and them falling off her little nose I pick her up "lets go get breakfast and get ready to go to the park arrasso?" she nods paying attention to my fake glasses I sit her down in her chair and bring out her favorite cereal Cocco Puffs and the milk I pour it into her bowl She grabs a spoon and starts eating I grab myself a bowl and pour milk and cereal and start eating we finsih a few minutes later I put the bowls in the sink the house phone rings I answer it "Moshi Moshi" "Hiro its me" "Ah ka-san nani?" "Can you bring Aiko with you to your dads company he has some people he wants you to meet" "hai we will be there soon" "okay see you soon ja ne" "Ja ne" I hang up and pick up Aiko "Aiko ka-san wants us to meet up with her and oyaji at the company so lets get you dressed" "Hai!" we walk into her room I set her down she runs to her closet to choose her own clothes I quickly go to my room and change into a dark blue button up shirt and black skinny jeans I grab my Black Doc Martens and take them down stairs and set them near the door I run up to the bathroom and quickly straighten my hair and ruffle it to give my cool guy look that ka-san likes I walk over to Aiko's room to see she has her leggings on her head and her tutu in the right place and hert shirt on her feet and her socks on her hands I shake my head and chuckle she grins at me "oppa I'm ready" I chuckle more "Ai-chan you put your clothes on wrond" I get on my knees and help her put on her clothes correctly once she has her clothes on correctly she runs to my room and grabs two pairs of fake nerd glasses I walk down stairs and sit on the step in front of the door putting on my shoes she runs downstairs with a pair of my fake glasses on she slides another pair on my face and giggles "We match oppa!" I sit her on my lap and help her put on her converse and her jacket I grab my black and white varsity jacket and grab my phone and keys Aiko is already out the door I walk out and close the door locking it I grab Aiko's hand and start walking toward oyaji's company Aiko is skipping by my side ten minutes later we walk into the company's main building being greeted by KAT-TUN sempais and Hey! Say! JUMP sempais they I bow "Konichwa sempai-tachi" Aiko copies me "Konichwa" they smile and ruffle her hair "What are you guys doing here?" "Oyaji has someone he wants or more people he wants me to meet and I was watching Ai-chan so she had to come" they nod and Hikaru-sempai says "okay I  think your dad is in the studio you know where it is we are going out to eat so see you guys later" they wave by and so do we we head off to the studio and knock on the door we here a come in I open the door and Aiko runs in "APPA~!" "Princess!" oyaji picks her up and spins her around in a hug and kisses her cheek she giggles Ka-san giggles and comes over and hugs me I hug her back "Sweetie your here this is Lee Sooman-shii and his band Super Junior he wants you to join" I look at her shocked "ka-san I can't I need to stay with Ai-chan" Lee Sooman-shii speaks "that is why we will have her and you and Super Junior do a show in Korea called Hello Baby" I nod my my head "Let me think about it"Should I say yes or no I can't leave my little sister you??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yeah sorry for the short chapter I promise the next chapter will be wayy longer and I'm sorry for my subbies right now cause you guys probably thought I updated but its this little author note but one thing I'm really liking Aiko's character who should her k-pop crush be?