Chapter Five

Under the Sakura Tree

 

 

 

Since that day I had not meet him, every day I go to work and when is time to go home, I still choose to visit that park of cherry blossoms like ever.

 He told me that he was going to leave Korea again, this time not years but months, I felt hurt for some reason, maybe because in my heart I had longing for him to develop feelings towards me, but I understand now that I had only been one model for a painted; I’m happy though, because at least for some moment he set his eyes on me.

Now the cherry blossom leafs are falling while my heart is sinking, warm tears fall from my eyes and the breeze caress my face, if only I could have told him that I want him to stay here; with me. Or if I could voice my feelings out, but that is something I couldn’t even if I wanted.

Because when he said to me he was leaving, I smiled at him and nodded him, the words on my soul would never been out, because even if I wanted it, I couldn’t say them.

I have my eyes closed, breathing the aroma of green grass and the leafs, this scent makes me remember him, then I feel some poke on my shoulder and I open my eyes leisure and I widen them at the next second.

This is a dream, that smile that I can perceive between my blurred eyes, those brown eyes and that jaw; it is him, and when he holds me on his arms and burry his face on the hole between my face and neck, when I feel his soft respiration on my skin, I can know that this…isn’t a dream, and I embrace him too, with all my might; expressing in that gesture the words I can’t say.

We’re there for minutes, maybe seconds that seemed like hours at other eyes but a brief moment for us.

He tenderly takes my face between his hands and with a glint on his eyes he says to me.

I decided to stay.

I nod, smiling; holding to him, because this time I know I can’t let him go.

We sit with our hands holding, intertwined fingers and a soft smile on our faces.

I rest then my face on his shoulder and I can sense his stare, I lift my face to see him, but when I do that, he peck my cheek and I blushed, hiding my face with my hands, I feel so embarrassed.

He lifts my face softly with his index finger and say; I want to learn sign language.

I’m impressed, he…want to learn how to talk to me and I feel happy, he then stand and since our hands are intertwined he pull me to him, saying me is late and that we must go to home, I shake my head from side to side and I embrace him.

I want to tell him I just want him at my side, but since I had no paper or pen to write all is in my heart, but when I watch him, he smiles.

I…well, we…

His face turns deep red and he turns his face, but sighed and he watch me again, his eyes fixated on mine, I can know he gulped.

Can we spend more time, please?

He scratches the back of his neck bashfully so he can’t see my expression of blessing, but when he return his gaze to me his eyes widen and he shows me a perplexed expression then his face redden more and he shows me a gummy smile.

He takes my hand that he left a moment ago and we walk to some small restaurant, he ask me what I want and I signaled some picture on the menu, he nods and tell the waiter to bring my ramyun and his one.

After some minutes I noticed that he actually didn’t talk much, I don’t know if he is self conscious about my condition and that makes me feel uncomfortable but then he when he finish his meal, he talks.

Sorry, I didn’t want you to see me talking while eating, it will be… disgusting, I guess.

 I giggled, maybe the self conscious is me, so I nod and wave my hand, he then smile at me and started to explain to me why he didn’t left.

It seems he asked his cousin Donghae to take his place on the job offered to him; which is why he paid a visit to him last time, because when he found me under the cheery blossom that day, he decided he will never leave Korea again.

My heart start to race and sink, this time not sadness but happiness.

I still don’t know what he feels for me but it makes me happy to be an important person to him.

 

 

 


Thank you so much for reading and letting a comment *u*

Specially to:

eunna_c : Thank, I hope you like this as well :D

Sweet-Angel-  :Hehe, sorry, that was the intention u.u thank you, I hope you like this chapter too >.<

Saranghe!!