Chapter 05

A B!tch, A Star, and A Beauty

15 minutes later, Hyori came back to her room. Hyori had met up with her boyfriend to tell him that they are going on a double date. Minhee was sitting criss crossed on her bed staring off into space. She was fiddling with the hem of her shirt. Hyori slowly walked over to Minhee and sat on the side of her small bed, making it creek.

“Sorry.” Hyori mumbled. She really didn't mean it, but she wanted Minhee to go.

“It's okay.” Minhee turned away from the wall to look at Hyori. Hyori smirked, knowing that Minhee fell for it. Minhee stood up and went to her closet.

What should I wear? She thought. Hyori sat on her bed waiting for Minhee to pick something. Minhee decided to wear a dress. Minhee scurried into the bath room and changed.

Hyori looked over to where the shoes are at. She stood up from the bed and walked over to it and picked a pair of black heels that could make Minhee fall. She snickered and put it beside Minhee's bed and sat back down.

“Do I look okay?” Minhee asked when she walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing a blue short dress. Hyori looked up from her nails and glanced at Minhee.

“It's okay.” Hyori spoke.

“Put these on.” Hyori kicked the heels over to Minhee, making them slide across the room to where Minhee was at. The heels stop at where her feet were at, and she bended down to pick them up.

“Aren't the-” “Shut up. Just wear them.” Hyori said before Minhee could finish. Minhee was going to say that the heels were to high for her.

 Hyori looked back at Minhee. To be honest, Hyori was jealous of Minhee's legs. Hyori stood up from the bed and walked up to Minhee. She grabbed Minhee's hand and pulled her out of the room, turning off the lights, and locking the door.

Hyori let go of Minhee's hand and strutted down the hallway to the elevator. Minhee had to run a bit to catch up to Hyori, which caused her to stumble on the way because of the heels. Minhee fell on the hard carpet and scrapped her knee. “Ow...” Minhee mumbled.

Hyori looked back to see Minhee and ran beside her. She squatted down to look at the scrape. There was a bloody mark on her knee.

“It's nothing.” Hyori said. She wanted Minhee to look horrible for the date. She helped Minhee up and dragged her to the elevator.

Hyori took out some scissors from her purse and cut a bit of Minhee's dress on the side.

“Oh no! Minhee.. You have a cut on your dress!” Minhee looked down and it made the dress rip some more. Minhee sighed and tried to cover it by putting her hands next to it. Hyori secretly snickered.

 They were going out to dinner.


 




“So this is the restaurant.” Hyori said, while standing in front of it. Minhee looked up from her feet to see that it was really fancy.

“Oh look! There is out date!” Hyori said. She was pointing at 2 boys walking to them. Minhee couldn't see very well. She squinted a little bit and then gasped. It was Dongwoo and Hoya walking this way. So either Dongwoo or Hoya is her boyfriend... Minhee was secretly wishing that Hyori's boyfriend was Hoya.

Hyori went to stand in front of Dongwoo. “Hey baby.” Hyori winked at Dongwoo and hugged him..

Dongwoo looked over Hyori's shoulders to see that Minhee was looking away. Minhee's shoulder slumped. She feels like going home now. Dongwoo could see the scrape on Minhee's knee and the rip on her dress. He suddenly got worried.

Hoya on the left side of Dongwoo also saw the scrape and the rip, and ran over to Minhee to wipe away the blood. He took off his suit blazer and wrapped it around Minhee's waist. Minhee looked down and and mumbled a thanks. Dongwoo saw what happened and felt a little bit of jealousy run through him. You have a girlfriend dumb.

Hyori looked over to see Minhee looking away from them.

So now she is jealous... Don't act like I didn't see you hanging out with my boyfriend at the park or give him your phone number. Hyori snickered.

 


 

no one is commenting.. but i got 2 comments already >_< Thanks.. please sub and comment!!!!!!! ♥