New friends?

Behind The Mask~~

Girlfriend...girlfriend...why didn't Sunggyu correct Woohyun? They aren't dating. What was Sunggyu thinking. You watched as Sunggyu walked away finding the rest of his friend. You were left wandering around the apartment trying to find the bar. When you found the bar, you noticed someone curiously looking at you. You turned your head to find that guy you had bumped into with your bike. 

"Hey!", you looked at him. He kept staring at you when he said, "You stole my wallet, huh?", he grabbed your wrist that was resting on the bar. "What...wait no...I have it....you dropped it.", you choked as tears fell down your cheek. "You looked like a sketchy ....", he seethed. "Hoya....stop it...", a voice appeared behind your back. You looked around and saw a guy standing there. He seemed to tower over you in a sleek black blazer and grey v-neck underneath. "Hyung, she stole my ..", Hoya protested. "Hoya don't be stupid. You bumped into her. Probably fell out of your pocket. She being the angel she is took it so she can return it to you.", Dongwoo quietly said glaring at Hoya. 

There was a crowd of people surrounding the bar trying to see what the deal was. Embarassed you tried walking away. Sunggyu pushed through the people and saw you crying. Immediately presuing Dongwoo was the one who made you that way he pushed him out of the way. Hoya seeing this yelled, "What the , your little girlfriend here is the one who stole my wallet!" You opened your mouth to speak but Dongwoo was already in between you and Hoya. Dongwoo took Hoya's arm and walked away. As he walked away he turned his head over his shoulder and smiled at you. You froze. That smile was seriously the most beautiful thing you had ever seen. His lips were a perfect shade of cherry-red, his teeth were straight and white, and his eyes crinkled as his lips curled into a smile. You had almost forgotten the whole ordeal until you felt Sunggyu's arm pull you closer. A small petite guy ran over and asked, "Hyung what the hell happened?" Sunggyu looked at him, "Sungjong-ah make sure Hoya left.", he said through his teeth. Sungjong nodded and walked towards the door. 

You sighed and wriggled yourself free from Sunggyu's grip. "I'm fine...it was all a misunderstanding Sunggyu oppa. Don't make a big deal out of this." Sunggyu shook his head looking down. "I'm sorry I left you to fend for yourself." You couldn't help but laugh out loud, "Oppa you aren't my bodyguard, we are friends. Seriously wasn't a big deal." Woohyun came to your side, "Jinhee-ah mianhae, I didn't think Hoya would be so rude to you. He's a jerk." You smiled at Woohyun, "I don't get why you guys are making a big deal out of this! This is a party. Ruining my mood, HMPH!", you crossed you arms over your chest and pouted your lips. The guys around you laughed and nodded. "Aish, too adorable to resist," Sunggyu pinched your cheeks and got more drinks from the bar. 

As the party settled down from the unnecessary hiccup, you excused yourself and decided to go downstairs and get a breathe of fresh air. You stepped outside and closed your eyes. You heard someone behind you and quickly you turned around. You saw the guy who had basically saved you from Hoya. 

"Hi, I'm Jang Dongwoo. Sorry about my friend before, he can be a bit of a pain in the sometimes," he held out his hand for a handshake. You smiled grateful for his polite attitude. "I'm Im Jinhee. It's fine. I have his wallet back at my house. I need to give it back to him...", you trailed off realizing he probably never wants to see you again. Dongwoo rubbed your bare arm, "You seem cold...maybe we should go inside." You shook your head, "I needed a breathe of fresh air." You didn't notice Dongwoo take off his blazer and place it over your shoulders. You looked at him and saw that he was wearing a sleeveless grey v-neck. "I'm fine! You look cold too.", you tried to return his blazer. He didn't accept and kept placing it back on your shoulders. Both of you looked at each other mockingly glaring at each other, seconds later bursting out in laughter. The laughter died down and you plastered a huge grin on your face and took his hand to pull him back inside. Your heart fluttered as you felt his warm hands lace through yours. Perfect fit. 

Dongwoo's POV:

"Hoya, c'mon dude let's get you home. You need to cool off.", you pulled him out of the apartment. 
"She took my wallet hyung, couldn't let her get away with it." Hoya huffed as he shurgged Dongwoo's hand off him. You sighed loudly. Hoya could be so unreasonable. "Hoya just let it go. Don't be such a .", you flagged a taxi down and pushed Hoya in. "Go home!", you yelled before you closed the taxi door. You watched the taxi drive away and stood there. You thought about the girl back there. She looked so scared. Her eyes were water-y, damn how could Hoya not feel bad making a beautiful girl cry like that. 

You saw her come in with Sunggyu. You didn't really know Sunggyu well but you assumed that was his girlfriend. Sungyeol had mentioned that Sunggyu is always hanging around her. "Lucky bastard..", he muttered. You kicked the ground and saw her standing there. You froze. She stood with her face towards the sky and her eyes closed. She really was pretty. The wind blew and her curls ruffled back. You didn't want to bother her. So you quietly crept behind her but she had caught you. She was so bubbly. 

That laugh. She threw her head back and burst out in laughter. It was like music to your ears. She grabbed your hand to drag you back into the party, but all you wanted to do was stand outside with her. You boarded the elevator and the awkward silence settled over. "So...how long have you and Sunggyu hyung been dating?", you finally managed to choke out. She giggled, "Oh we aren't dating, just best friends. People always assume we are dating." You felt your face relax and your heart get jumpy. "Ah....I see.", you smiled to yourself. Hah so she's single you thought. "So Dongwoo...right? How do you know Woohyun?", she asked trying to keep the conversation alive as you two walked back to Woohyun's apartment. "We were friends in high school.", you replied. You arrived at Woohyun's door and rang the doorbell. 

Sunggyu answered the door and saw you two standing the doorway. Before you can say anything you say Sunggyu's face tighten. 
"What the hell?! Come back for more trouble?", Sunggyu yelled, punching you square in the jaw. 
Jinhee stood there astonished and rushed to your side. 
"Kim Sunggyu, that was not appropriate. Go inside and get ice!", she barked at Sunggyu. 

 

Author's note: Sorry if these chapters are lengthy. Leave comments of what you think about this story so far. Hope you guys are enjoying. Remember to subscribe. :)