Hidden Love?

Secret Love in Idol Sport Championship

Situation 1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is on the Idol Sport Championship when both T-ara and Infinite are in one team. Myungsoo, Jiyeon and Boram are like near to each other at a place. Jiyeon and her unnie, Boram are busy cheering their teamates.  While, our shy Myungsoo in his own little world. Sitting alone with his huge crush, 'umbrella'. His only faithful crush of the day. But he is hiding a feeling. He whispers which can only be heard by himself

Myungsoo: Aigoo! Jiyeon is standing next to me! What should I do? Should I greet her? Nahh, I'm too shy, plus, if I greet her some fans might gets angry and they'll hate Jiyeon. No...no, I don't want them to hate Jiyeon just because of this. Fine, I'll just watch her from here.

He glances at her who is standing. He really want to greet her. Jiyeon doesn't realise that he is staring at her. She is too busy talking and spazzing to her Boram unnie but there is one thing Myungsoo doesn't know..that is.....

Jiyeon*whispering* psst, Boram unnie.....

Boram: uh? ne?

Jiyeon: Look at my side.

Boram: Which side?

Jiyeon: yahhhh, my left side...

Boram secretly look at Myungsoo.  She says very softly, she whispers again...

Boram: Yeah, it's L. why? what's wrong with him?

Jiyeon: Is he somehow staring at here or it's just my feeling?

Boram: wait....................Yahhh, he is looking at you!!

Jiyeon: REALLY?! opsss..

she quickly covers with her hand.

Jiyeon: really? aigoo, I've been watching him too just now...hehehe.

Boram: oh...wait, wait wait....Did I miss something here?

Jiyeon: I think you are *chuckles* 

Boram: Yahh, Jiyeon-ssi. You like him?

Jiyeon starts to blush, she quickly turn to the other side so Myungsoo will not notices it.

Jiyeon: Unnie, can you please talk softly! What if other people heard it? Ugghhh, this could be a big scandal! Then, we're in trouble. 

Boram: Awww, Jiyeon-ssi~ *hugs* Isn't it good if people know about this? kekeke *chuckles* 

Jiyeon: shhhh, unnie!

While both of them talking to each other, Sungjong suddenly come from the other direction. He is feel curious because Myungsoo doesn't stop glancing to the side. He asks

Sungjong: err, Hyung! Who are you looking at?

He's following Myungsoo's eyes direction and is suprised to see Jiyeon.

Sungjong: OMO! Jiyeon-ssi?!!

Jiyeon: Uh? bwo? 

He quickly walks to Myungsoo, ignoring Jiyeon. He put his hand near to Myungsoo's ear, whispering

Sungjong: Hyung...I saw it just now.

Myungsoo: You saw what?!

Sungjong: Hyung, you were staring at Jiyeon-ssi! *smirks*

Myungsoo: YAHHHH!!!

He suddenly pushes Sungjong hardly. Sungjong falls down to the ground and yells

Sungjong: Hyung-nim! Don't push me too hard! It hurts..ouch

he says it while rubbing his roughly. Without them even know it, Jiyeon is looking at them. She's laughing when she looks the cute maknae, Sunjong falls down to the ground. Myungsoo lends his to Sungjong.

Jiyeon: hahahaha! Unnie, look at Sungjong! hahahahahaha!  

She laughs a bit derisively. Boram doesn't find it is funny enough to make her laughs. She looks at Jiyeon with her poker face. Myungsoo looks at her and their eyes meet. He gives her a force smile on his face, Jiyeon does the same too. But no one knows what is in their hearts now. Whether they're happy or not. Jiyeon holds Boram hands tightly to overcome her excitedness.

Boram: Ouchh! Jiyeon-ssi! Can you keep calm for a while.I know you are excited!

Jiyeon: Unnie! Did you saw that just now..he's looking at me..again! Arghhhh

Boram: Hey, remember? Don't show it or else people will notice it. 

Jiyeon: Uh? ne!

But she holds her hand tighter. At the other sides, Sungjong keeps teasing Myungsoo

Sungjong: ehem *coughs* Hyung, go....go!

Myungsoo: Go? Where?

Sungjong: Greet her..I know you want it *smirks*

Myungsoo: Stop being like that. Can't you see all those cameras? They're recording our lovey dovey moments. 

Sungjong: Oh well, that's good. So It wouldn't look too obvious that you were looking at her just now. (reason why you see many Myungjong moments in fancams) You know, just want to cover it all up.

Myungsoo: You are brilliant! Good..come sit next to me.

Sungjong: Wait for a while. I want to talk to Jiyeon-ssi...

Myungsoo: bwo?! NOOOOOOOOO! don't tell her. You will get something bad from me if you do...I'll curse you..no joke.

Sungjong: Whatever hyung-nim.

He walks to Jiyeon and starts to say somthing to her

Sungjong: Annyeong Jiyeon-ssi! Why don't you sit with us...

Jiyeon: bwo? Us? who is 'us' you are talking about?

Sungjong: Umm...there *pointing at L*

Jiyeon: oh..oh..oh! No, Sungjong-ssi, fans will get mad if they see too much interactions between me and him. He has a lot fangirls!

Sungjong: Don't worry. I'll sit between you and him so it's not that obvious. *smiles*

Jiyeon: Are you sure?

Sungjong: Of course, come!

He drags Jiyeon's hand.  He then introduces Jiyeon to Myungsoo.

Sungjong: Hyung-nim, this is Jiyeon...and Jiyeon, this is L!

Jiyeon: I know it Sungjong-ahh...*blush* 

Myungsoo: Annyeong, Jiyeon-ssi. I'm Kim Myungsoo. We rarely talked, now it's the right time..am i right?

Jiyeon: Oh, annyeong L-oppa...I'm Park Jiyeon...nice to meet you.

He put on a sweet smile while looking happily towards Jiyeon's blush face.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The conversation is based on the picture above. I simply put the picture so, the imagination is up to you! As you can see most of the conversation are between Jiyeon, Myungsoo, Sungjong and Boram only just like in the given picture. Let the imagination rides you!!!!

Maybe there will be 2nd part of this..well it's a 'maybe'. I can't promise you cause I'll be super busy this month cause my exam is around the corner. I hope all of you will understand me. Sorry~

p/s: Hey, finally I  manage to finish it. I AM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY. OMG, I was too busy with school works and 'bang' I forgot that I have to update this. seriously. wtf.  I am that kind of person. I'm forgetful. There was one time when I really couldn't remember at all what I did before I went for my sleep. It is a bit scary for me. Once again I AM SO SORRY *bow 90 degree*

Hope you enjoy it. I know it's not as good as you think.../sigh/

oh btw, Don't forget to watch MBC Idol Sport Championship this 25th and 26th July... ^^,