Final

Before Sleeping

 

He was sitting on the bed, waiting for you. You were in the bathroom getting ready for bed. Then you walked out in an over sized t-shirt and shorts that were meant for sleeping. When he heard you coming out, he quickly laid down and pretended that he was asleep, his back was facing up. He was a bit too slow, so you caught him in action. You sat next to him. 
“Oppa~” No answer.
“Opppaaa~” This time, there was light snoring. 
“Seriously oppa, don’t make me sit on you.” The snoring got a little louder. You took this as a chance to sit on his back. No response. You looked over at the fluffy pillow, then your lips curled into a smile as you were thinking of something evilly genius. You reached over and grabbed it. Quickly, you smothered his face, causing him to suffocate because of the lack of air. He squirmed. 
“Yeobo!! I’m dying! How could you do this to me?!” His voice was muffled because of the pillow. 
His movements were getting slower and less flinchy, then he stopped moving. You removed the pillow off his face. You started getting worried. Suddenly, his arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you down. Your hands were on his chest and his were around you. You kissed him. 
“One more kiss?” He asked.
You kissed him again. 
“One moree?!” 
“Nopee.” 
“Why not? Pleaseee?!”
“Noooo.”
“Fine then!” He rolled over, so that he was on top of you. He attacked your face with tons of kisses, in the middle of it, you turned around and yawned.
“Let’s go to bed! You’re tired!” 
He kissed your forehead.
“Night jagiya, dream about me! Kekeke~”