Chapter 2:No..Detention..?

My Guardian Angel's a...VAMPIRE!?{HIATUS}

 

Chapter 2:No..Detention..?

(Lee Byunghun[L.Joe]'s P.o.V.)

Why isn't Chaewon here yet..?It's already 2nd period..she should've been here before school started..
Even her friends..um,I think their called B1A4 and B.A.P aren't here yet..
Is she alright...?I hope she is.. *Sigh*

(Han Chaewon's [Your] P.o.V.)

I glared at all of B.A.P. and B1A4 Oppas"WHY.DIDN'T.YOU.GUYS.TELL.ME!?!"
I saw Gongchan clinging onto Baro Oppa while Zelo was pouting and clinging onto JongUp Oppa.
The rest were just staring at me with 'I'm-Sorry' faces.Darn it..why is it always so hard to NOT forgive all of them...
I deeply sighed and nodded my head,gesturing to all of them that I forgave them"Fine..let's just..get ready and go."
I saw them all silently cheer and I chuckled *Oppas,I'm glad you are all in my life..hehe.Because of you guys,I've changed..sort of..*
I saw Zelo and Gongchan dash upstairs while pushing each other to get something..?
Yongguk and Jinyoung Oppa chuckled and shook their heads..
I got up and started to wash the dishes,with the help of Himchan Oppa while the others were in the living room.
While washing the dishes,I noticed that Himchan Oppa was while quiet and was frowning.
Which was..not right since he is always so happy and motherly like...
I narrowed my eyes at him and he stopped wiping the plate he had in his hand then looked my way.
I raised an eyebrow"What's wrong..?"
He made a sad face at me and pouted"You didn't hug me back when B.A.P and I came here.."
....I facepalmed"Are you..serious..?" He nodded..
....I hugged him right now,despite having wet hands and he hugged me back.I let go and chuckled at him"Happy now?"
He rapidly nodded his head with a huge grin plastered on his face like a little child getting candy.
We continued to finish washing the dishes,and we all got ready to go school.
I was about to go upstairs and get my backpack,but to my surprise Zelo had it in his hands while Gongchan had my favorite jacket in his.
I smiled and thanked them while putting the jacket on,then the backpack.
We all went outside and I locked the door,then we all started to walk to school.
----
When we were near the school,we saw that the gates were closed.
I pouted and frowned"Shoot,how are we going to get in..?"
JongUp Oppa shrugged"Let's at least try to talk them to letting us in,since they ARE afraid of you.."
I glared at them"Yah,no they're not." He nodded his head"Um,no they are afraid of you.You can't deny it,even last week they shivered when you walked past them."
I opened my mouth to speak,but Yongguk spoke before I could"Yah!You two,stop fighting..we need to go to class NOW."
JongUp Oppa and I hung our heads low and nodded "Neh Appa.." "Arasso Appa."
We both looked at each other and giggled.
We all started to walk to the school gates and stopped in front of them,while the guards...stared at us.
"B1A4,B.A.P,and Chaewon..?"
We nodded and..a
mazingly,the guards let us in when we all arrived at the school gates.
When we entered the school,I bid goodbye to B1A4 Oppas,B.A.P Oppas,Gongchan,and Zelo.I started walking to my class,which was ALL the way in the back of the school.
Sighing,I picked up my pace.
----
I knocked before sliding the school door open and entering.The teacher smiled at me and..didn't say anything at all about detention.
I sat down at my desk,which was next to the school's Kingka,Byunghun..or as he wants everyone to know him as,L.Joe.
I think I'm the only one who DOES call him Byunghun though..meh,I need to focus.
While studying,I felt as if someone was staring at me..I looked at the corner of my eyes and saw L.Joe looking at me..
Why is he staring at me..?Gah,I feel all nervous and as if something is going to happen with his stare..
I looked at him and he...smiled(?) at me..I heard gasps in the room and I smiled back,then quickly continued to jot down notes..
I heard some of the girls in the back of the room talking while I did jotted down my notes..
"Did you see that..?L.Joe and Chaewon smiled at each other..!"
"I know right..is there something going on between them?"
"I'm going to cry if they're together.."
"They..actually,seem like a cute couple.."
"What!?Are you insane woman!?It's L.JOE we are talking about."
"Chaewon will beat us up if she finds out we're talking about her."

You damn right I will...haha just kidding..maybe >.>..

--/Skip to the end of class/--
I shoved all of my belongings into my backpack and was about to leave the room until Mrs.Oh called me.
"Han Chaewon,may I please talk to you for a quick,brief moment."
I nodded"Neh.." I saw L.Joe and a few other students who were still in the classroom glancing at us.
Mrs.Oh spoke"You guys may leave,no detention..FOR TODAY."
I heard groans and I saw L.Joe..wink at me..what is this..?
L.Joe closed the door since he was the last one to leave the class and I sat down on a seat near Mrs.Oh.
She smiled"I just wanted to say I hope you feel better..If you even feel like your going to hurl or whatnot,please tell me and I'll give you an excuse slip."
I nodded"Arasso.."She chuckled"Someone told me,the principal,and the rest of your teachers that you're were sick.He told us not to tell you who he is though,you'll have to find out on your own.He also said that B1A4 and B.A.P were taking care of you.."
She winked at the end,which made me want to shudder a bit..gah.
I nodded and thought *Who would back us up..I have no friends other than B1A4 and B.A.P...It's a he..so who would HE be..?*
Mrs.Oh smiled"Well,you're excused.Have a better day.."
I stood up and bowed than walked out the classroom"At least no detention..I have to find out who that person was and thank him.."
I felt as if I was being stared at and looked around,to see no one but students hurrying to their classes or strolling to lunch..
I raised an eyebrow then shook it off and started to walk to lunch.

(Lee Byunghun[L.Joe]'s P.o.V.)

"At least no detention..I have to find out who that person was and thank him.."Chaewon spoke..
I grinned and chuckled"Would you still thank that person if he was me..?I know you don't like me,nor the other Kingkas.."
I turned around and saw Chunji hyung with a raised eyebrow"Do you..really like Chaewon that much to be watching her from afar..?"
I nodded and sing-songed"You know me,I'm her
Guardian Angel~"
Chunji hyung chuckled"Don't you mean,
Vampire Guardian Angel."
I shook my head while smiling"Psh..Let's go to lunch now,I bet the maknaes and C.A.P hyung are waiting.."
He nodded and we both started to walk to class while there were some murmurs here and there.
"OMFG!!SEE!LOOK OVER THERE!Chaewon and L.Joe can't possibly be dating since L.Joe is usually hanging out with Chunji or with Teen Top!!"
"CHUNJOE~!KYA~~!!!"
"I support ChaeJoe instead.."
"GIRL,YOU CRAZY!!"
"CHUNJOE FOR LIFE!"

...I felt like facepalming right here and right now"We are just..walking to class..How does that mean..we're a couple..?"
Chunji hyung shrugged"Molla.."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay,so I just wanted to update today since I've been having a lot of ideas in my head and I know sooner or later I will forget them..
Plus,I was able to update today with a laptop :D!