The Beginning and The End

Oneshot- Living With My Two SuJu Biases

Annyeong. Kang Ra Ni-imnida. I'm 21 years old and currently taking Literature in a special college. I'm going to tell all of you how my Summer went by as I spend three months with my two Super Junior biases, Choi Siwon and Kim Heechul. 

This is me

and these are my two biases

Choi Siwon

Kim Heechul

I fell in love with both of them because of two reasons; their charisma and handsome good looks. I'm an ELF through and through and bought every single merchandise there is, but I keep it a secret from my family. 

Anyways one day, I found out from my best friend, a Donghae biased that fans were allowed to give wishes to their biases and the lucky fan will get to do the wish that she/he requested.

I was so excited I totally forgot my composure and I end up getting punched (again) and mentally abused by my stepmother. Yeah, I forgot to mention that I have an abusive stepmother who hates my guts. 

Anyways, I decided to write a letter and make my wish. 

Dear SuJu, 

I wish that I can spend three months living with my two biases Choi Siwon and Kim Heechul before I die

Forever an ELF

Kang Ra Ni

I never knew that one day I'd be chosen to have my wish. When I got home there were a camera crew and my stepmother fussing about them ruining the furniture. Then an MC told me this

"Congratulations Kang Ra Ni-sshi! Your wish will be granted!" 

I was so surprised I wanted to faint. But I regain my composure and stayed calm. My stepmother were in hysterics but I don't care! I'd get to stay away from her for three months! How cool is that!!

So I quickly packed and followed the PD to the car where I was sent to a huge apartment building.

The PD explained to me that I'd be living together in a three room apartment with the two biases of my choice. I was eccentric and really excited. As I reached the new living space I'll be occupying for three months I was amazed of how huge the apartment were and the amazing interior. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow" was all I could say. It was indeed better than my house. The PD told me that Siwon-sshi and Heechul-sshi will come after their schedule. They've already been informed by their managers. So I decided to go freshed up and change into something comfortable. 

When I came out of the bedroom the camera crew were sitting on the couch. I decided to cook since it's already lunchtime and I know they must be hungry. I sneaked out of the apartment and went to the supermarket nearby. I went to buy the necessary items for lunch and I also bought other things as well. 

When I got home, I found two pairs of shoes; a pair of sneakers and fancy shoes. I'm guessing they've already arrived, and I was right. There, on the couch were my two new housemates; Choi Siwon and Kim Heechul. 

"Annyeongosayo" I greeted them, giving them a bow

They greeted me back and I went to put the grocery bags in the kitchen. I decided to cook later, as I need to introduce myself first. I went back to the living room and saw them smiling at me. I smiled back and introduced myself

"My name is Kang Ra Ni. Nice to meet both of you" I said formally. 

They greeted me back and I smiled. They're quite polite. I thought so but I know they must be doing it because of the camera. I told them to wait for the meal I'll be cooking for them. I went back to the kitchen and starteed cooking.

As I placed the food on the table I found them amazed and wide eyed. All the various kinds of food were all I have specialized over the years.

They all eaten in less than one minute hovering and drooling over the food. I chuckled as I watch them eat. I'm happy they'd love my cooking

I sat beside Heechul-sshi and a camera crew took a picture of us

See? Even in a picture I still look alright compared to the guy beside me. I had to keep myself from fainting due to his aura. Then the camera crew went back to filming us. I did my usual activities; mostly reading in the room. But I decided to read in front of the television. Heechul went to his room while I was alone with Siwon. He was watching some sports channel and I was sitting crosslegged on the couch reading. 

The filming ends after I served dinner and everyone eaten well and the apartment became quiet. I knew I'm done for. I am alone now to face them.

What I expect were pretty good comments from them but I never knew they're just egoistic as every man would be. Heechul sometimes acts like a diva and sometimes like to hit Siwon especially. That one I know and Siwon, well he has a rather mysterious aura. 

He keeps on glaring at me after the camera crew left and I had to swallow my spit every five minutes due to nervousness. Then he said "You happy now?" 

I was surprised "Why am I not happy?" I answered back

"You really wanted attention don't you" he accused me

My eyes fluttered open widely as I looked at him "Like hell  want to!"

"You must've lived a pathetic life to be asking that kind of wish for us" 

"No.............It was just a simple wish, why you saying it like I'm forcing you to do it! I was chosen!" 

"Pathetic" he said and walk to his room. I flinched as he slammed the door behind him. I know this action before because I experienced it back at home. 

I sighed and hold back my tears, and soon I went to my room and fall into a deep sleep. 

The three months were quite enjoyable for me, yet it was painful experience for me as well. I fell in love not just to Siwon's coldness to me but I also fell for Heechul's charm. 

Slowly they get to know me better and began understanding me. But  because I'm  of afraid misunderstanding, I decided to keep to myself some personal things 

Like how I went through the hatred eyes of my fellow ELF's who were Siwon and Heechul biased fangirls, as they throw water, flour, eggs etc to me. But I stayed strong and never cried. I know I have to keep it a secret. But one day, they both saw me got abused this way and found a way to stop it. 

I was quite grateful but I know I've become a bother for the both of them. As seasons passes by soon its finally the last day for me to stay. I will be going back to that dreadful place I call as home. But to me it never were and never will be

I slowly packed my clothes and personal items. Heechul gave me a friendship ring

While Siwon gave me a pair of heels

It was the greatest presents I'd cherish forever. I wished it'll last longer but I have to go back to reality. Tears fell down as I said goodbye to them both. Before I leave, I placed two small bag in front of the door with their names on it. Inside is a personal note for the both of them

I left the apartment and went back to the house, bumping into my stepmother who pulled my hair as soon as I came in through the door. I didn't cry as I endure the pain as usual. I know the pain in my heart is far worst than the pain I received now.

As I opened the drawer, I took out the folder of the xray I did before I left for the three months holiday. I looked at it and I saw a dark lump at the back of my brain. Yes, I have tumour and I can only last for a year. Since it's almost a year anyways I know I'd waste my precious moments with two of the most wonderful men I'd love always. 

I suddenly felt pain in my head and the room were spinning faster and faster. I felt dizzy and I fell on the bed. With last tears in my eyes, I closed my eyes and soon I went to eternal slumber.

That Summer was the last memories I had that I will always remember till now. I am now up in the heaven watching over them as they lived their lives just the way it was before they met me. I often come down and put jasmine on their beds before I go up to the heaven again. I hope they will always remember me, as the girl who lived a beautiful and pure life. Forever and ever

The End

AN: Well that was one awesome oneshot! If I do say so myself. Not much dialogue, just mostly my point of view! Hahahaha I am lousy now...anyways hoped you'd enjoyed it!