Final

Secret Relationship

Here I am, on the back stage, watching SNSD performance. Actually, it was only one of them. She was wonderful as usual. But, I didn’t like the costume. It was too explore her body, and tomorrow her picture would be on the news. It would make many uncle fans and oppa fans drooling when they watch her picture. As her boyfriend, I didn’t want to share anything about her with other people especially those fan boys. I sighed heavily.

She was the reason why I choose to stay in the management. I didn’t want to stay away from her. If I decided to follow others member, it would be hard to met her. Fortunately everything was getting better now days. After all the obstacles that we faced together, our relationship was stronger. Our management also gave their permission to us and we allowed telling the public after SNSD career more stable. I supposed that it could be this year. Look at them, now they are best girl group in the world. A smile formed in my lips as I imagine that we could date anywhere without worrying our fans will fight. After all, we love each other.

 

 

 

3 years ago

I didn’t how it could be like this. The whole management was in fuss. The three of my members want to leave. I felt like I want to die, but she was there. Always by my side and gave me strength to went through this. After the all the negotiation and council in the court, they finally really leave the management. But I am still grateful that Changmin choose to stay with me. I am sure that he was also suffering because of this.

But that time the management still didn’t know our relationship. They thought that our relationship just Hoobae-Dongsaeng. I confessed to her during their ‘GEE” promotion. Gladly that she accepted me, but no one knew about this, except our members. They even help to cover our relationship. I decided to tell Sooman seongsaenim after that fuss. I remembered he little bit angry at first but finally give his permission because we could cover our relationship for almost 2 years without make public suspicious to us. Of course he also gave advice and knowing that we really love each other, we allowed telling our relationship few next years.

The management even arranged our schedule so that we could see each other more often. It was because they didn’t want we sneak to meet each other. Changmin and I mostly spent our time in Japan. So, they also make SNSD debut in Japan. I am really happy when she told me that SNSD soon will make their debut in Japan.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Oppa . . . . ” Her voice woke me up from my day dream. Their performance was just finish.

“Let’s go inside.” I took her hand and intertwined with me. The entire management was familiar with our intimacy. They even told us that we should get married soon.

“You don’t want to watch EXO performance?” She asked still panting because the dance.

 I turned to face her. “I am waiting for you, and now you don’t want to be with me?”

“Aniyo Oppa,. . .  but I thought you want to observe their progress.”

“Well, they doing well lately, I don’t think that I need to observe them anymore. Let’s go, I’ve prepare something for you.” I pulled her to the waiting room. Once we arrived there, we sat on the couch.

“So, what you’ve prepare for me?” she looked at me with curious expression.

“You haven’t eaten since this morning right? Or you just start to diet again?” The thought of her doing her diet was make me worried. Last time she was successes on her diet and she looked like a walking stick.  

“Aniyo, ,it just because I feel dizzy this morning Oppa. But now I feel much better after eat the medicine. And I’ve eaten when you still perform. But I don’t mind to eat again. Is this for me?” She pointed at the bundle.

I smiled and nodded my head. She was always so cheerful. “My fan gives me this a minute ago. She said that she made it by herself.”

“She? . . . . I think she will be mad if know that you give it to me.”

“She asked me to eat the food with you.”

“Hah?.  . . . .” She looked confuse.

“Some of my fans already know about us. And they support us. Maybe we should tell the public soon.”

She smiled so sweetly to me. “I am agreeing with you. Some of SONE is also suspicious about us. But, how about seongsangnim?”

“He promises to me we can tell public when your career is stable. I don’t see why we should delay it now., , , Let’s eat, I’m hungry because of waiting you.”

She chuckled and started to open the bundle.  “Wow, , smells so good. It must be really delicious.”

“Yuri-ah, can you share with me. I am also hungry.” Changmin approached us as soon as the smell of the food spread in the room. He was using his aegyo to persuade Yuri.

“Yah. . .I just saw you eat few minutes ago. Don’t disturb us now!”

“But hyung, it smells so delicious. Besides it is too much for you two.” Changmin whined in front of Yuri. “Just give me a bite Yuri-ah, please.” He begged to Yuri.

“Oppa, he’s right. It is too much for us, can I share to him.” She also begged to me. I couldn’t say no to her. At last Changmin only wanted one bite.

“Fine, but only one bite.”  Before I could finish my sentence, Changmin already open his mouth wider, waiting for Yuri to feed him. And I totally forgot that this room was full with shikshin. Sooyoung and Yoona were staring me with puppy eyes. Oh God. . . It was the reason I didn’t like to have dinner with Yuri in front of our members.

“You guys, come here.” I called them. They immediately rushed toward Yuri and shifted Changmin.

“Unnie, give me full of spoon.” Yoona asked with her whining child tone. Yuri glanced at me and laughed. She gave the two tall kids a spoon full. I stared disbelieve to them and I just realized that their mouth was really wide.

“Gomawo Oppa.” They said with mouth still full with the food.

“You want me to feed you or you just eat by yourself?”

“You just feed Changmin and the two tall kids, Yul. But you asks me whether I want you to feed me or not?” I pouted to her.

“Aw…don’t be angry Oppa. Here you go big baby.” I opened my mouth to let her feed me. Everything about her was perfect. I hope that our relationship will stay longer until we married because I already give my heart only for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

oneshot about YunRi. I know it's kind of short, but I'm really satisfied with this one. I hope that they can get married soon ^ ^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe this story