Just a Dream

Intertwined fate , Unforseen destiny

 

I looked at her closely . She was so very pretty , with her light brown hair and dancing eyes . Unlike those other annoying girls who fawned over me in the hallway , she barely seemed to notice me . There was something calm and serene about her.

I didn’t understand why I was so drawn to her . But she wasn’t like other girls I’d seen ……. There was something different about her . Her aura , her personality ….. I watched her silently . I wasn’t stalking her or anything but I couldn’t help but be drawn to her like a magnet .

 

I had to admit I was really freaked out . People in dreams don’t exist in reality right ? If not faeries and elves and all those creatures would be real . What was he doing here in my school ? He didn’t belong her , he only belonged in my dreams .

Although I was happy when I saw him in my dream , i didn’t know what to think about him being here in real life .

Maybe he’s following me .

I tried taking deep breaths to calm myself down . I was overreacting . It was probably just a coincidence that a character in my dream was real and I knew I had to relax . Even if I dreamt of him , he probably dosen’t know who I am .

 

*********

I glanced around the hallway and I spotted him over at the lockers , surrounded by adoring girls who were trying to get his attention . He was smiling at them politely , but once he noticed that I was standing nearby , he looked at me and gave this really gorgeous smile that would make any girl faint .

I had to admit , he was cute . But the girls glaring and scowling at me made me think twice about approaching him. Slowly , I backed away and headed to class .

When I reached , I was shocked to find that he was sitting in my class . The teacher made me sit beside him since there were no other seats left. He smiled at me sweetly and introduced himself .

“ Annyeong ~ My name is Dongho . Shin Dongho . I hope we can be good friends . “ He smiled . I was lost for words . “ Ahh ! I’m ( your name ) …. “ I managed . He smirked and ruffled my hair , and I earned stares from the other girls .

School passed quickly . I was kind of happy that Dongho was in my last class . He sat beside me and we chatted a lot since the lesson was boring . He was really cute and friendly . He was the kind of guy who could make me blush and laugh at the same time just by complimenting my clothes .

When school ended , he grabbed my hand and said “ ( Your name ) ~~ Shall we walk home together ? I live near you , you know . “ He flashed a cute smirk at me and I knew I couldn’t say no to him . It was pretty convenient anyway , since he lived a few blocks away from me .

By the end of the day , I realized I had come to like him a lot . There was something different and cool , yet cute , about him .

I guess reality is finally better than my dreams .