Chapter 9

My Messed Up Life

a/n: I had to Update this chapter again... Sorry dear subscribers... it was deleted!!


 

Chapter 9:

 

Author’s POV

“Wassup?” She greeted arrogantly.

“Not to be rude or anything but… Yuri-ssi what are you doing here? Especially at this hour.” Chanyeol asked. Yuri gave the younger boy a sweet smile before looking back at Yejin.

“What? No ‘Hi’ to your cousin?” Yejin was speechless unlike the boys behind her who were freaking out inside. Chanyeol decided to break the awkward silence.

“Wait… So Yuri noona is your cousin?!” He exclaimed. Yejin ignored him and focused on Yuri instead who was standing there with her hand on her hip and chomping on her gum.

“What are you doing here?” She asked her coldly. Yuri rolled her eyes.

“Can I go inside? Then we can talk about it,” Yejin opened to oppose but sighed and made way for her instead. Luhan hadn’t said one word since he saw it was Yuri.

When the other boys saw Yuri walk into the living room with Yejin, Chanyeol, and Luhan trailing behind her, they were just as shocked. Nonetheless they stood up and bowed in respect. Yuri smiled at them and motioned for them to sit while she sat on the chair Yejin had sat before.

“Noona, can we help you with something?” Baekhyun asked as politely as he could. Yuri gave him a sweet smile then looked at Yejin.

“What are you doing here?” She asked again with more force.  The nine clueless boys looked at Yejin with wide eyes, shocked that she would talk like that to their sunbae and a stranger.

“Noona, you guys know each other?” Xuimin asked. Yuri grinned with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

“Of course! She’s my cousin!” Yejin groaned and Luhan mentally face-palmed himself in frustration.

“Mwo?!” They practically screamed. Yejin ignored all of them and focused most of her attention at her cousin.

“Kwon Yuri,” Yejin said with a threatening tone. Yuri rolled her eyes at her impatient cousin.

“Okay, fine! Geez… I’m here to see my beloved cousin of course,” Yejin scoffed and crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes at Yuri.

“How did you know I was here?” Yuri shrugged casually.

“Minho told me,” She stated simply. The twelve didn’t want to ruin their conversation so they sat obediently and listened.

“That bastard,” Yuri cocked an eyebrow at her.

“You know you should be a bit more nicer to your brother,” Yejin chuckled mockingly, shaking her head.

“Why should I?” Yuri leaned back on the chair crossing her arms and legs.

“Because he made it in the entertainment business,” Yejin shrugged.

“So? I could care less about that,” Yuri was about to respond to that but Kris stopped her.

“Wait, if I heard correctly… Did you say that Minho is Yejin’s brother?” Yuri smirked at Kris then looked back at Yejin.

“You didn’t tell them?” Yejin didn’t answer but instead looked away. Yuri sighed then turned back to Kris. “Yup, Minho’s her brother.” Kris huffed.

“Is that why you knew his name when we ran into SHINee?” He asked, looking at Yejin. She nodded trying to avoid any eye contact. Everyone, besides the six who knew, was dumbfounded.

“You’re family seems to be big in the entertainment industry…” Chen muttered. Yuri laughed making Yejin look at her curiously.

“Oh, it’s not just Minho and I,” Yejin furrowed her eyebrows getting more and more furious as time passed by.

“What are you talking about?” She demanded. Yuri gave her a knowing smirk.

“Your twin cousin, her sister, and pretty boy are all in the same company as all of us,” Yejin laughed and shook her head in complete and utter disbelief.  Twin cousin? Her sister? Pretty Boy?? The boys thought.

“All this time you guys have been in this stupid business and you couldn’t even help pay for my father’s debt?” She fought. Yuri scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“Yah, as much as we’re family, we never liked your father’s side,” Yejin was ready to blow any second but she knew that wouldn’t be right. As much as she loved her father she hated him too for leaving her. Suddenly Yejin remembered that the boys were still awake, she looked at their exhausted faces and softened but only a little.

“Why don’t you guys get some rest and I’ll stay here with Yuri, yeah?” She didn’t let them answer before looking at Luhan, Chanyeol, Kris, and Suho expectantly. “Can you? Please?” Tao pouted.

“But we can’t just let you leave!” He whined. Yuri widened her eyes at the statement.

“You’re leaving?” She asked Yejin. She sighed and eyed her cousin.

“Yeah, so? Like you care,” Yuri shook her head.

“I don’t… but Minho will,” Yejin burst out laughing again but it wasn’t light and musical, it was dark and mocking.

“That idiot never cared about anyone but himself!” She fired.  Yuri was getting a little peeved at how lowly she was talking about Minho.

“He’s changed!!” Yuri yelled back. Yejin held up a hand, stood up and faced the twelve wide-eyed boys. She softened a bit seeing their innocent faces.

“Get some sleep. Please,” She said in a much calmer tone.

“But—“Tao began but stopped when Yejin gave him a pleading look.

“I won’t leave… not yet,” Then Yejin turned to look at Luhan and spoke in Mandarin, “But you have to tell your Manager and Sooman-ssi that I won’t be going next week,” Luhan nodded in understanding while the other Chinese members looked at them in confusion. She looked at the eleven remain boys and nodded signaling for them to head on upstairs. They hesitated before doing so. Yejin waited until they were out of earshot before turning back around and flopping down on the couch, letting out a grunt as she did so.

“Leaving so soon?” Yuri asked. Yejin sighed before deciding to answer.

“Not anymore,” Yuri didn’t say anything then pushed herself up off the couch.

“You should come by tomorrow and meet the rest of the family,” Yejin didn’t look at her cousin and scoffed, “I’m serious. After Minho told them you were here… They can’t wait to see you.” Yejin thought about it. It can’t be that bad, right? She thought.

“Whatever…” Yuri headed towards the door about to leave, “Bye JinJin.” She said then left. Yejin heaved a sigh at the nickname then laid flat on the couch. The only thing that illuminated the dark living room was a dimly lit lamp in the corner and the moon that shone through the skylight. She closed her eyes and was immediately swallowed into darkness.

Yejin’s POV

I woke up the next morning with the feeling of something warm and soft around me. My eyes were still closed and I was still half-unconscious. I furrowed my eyes at how comfortable I felt. I remember sleeping on the couch last night but I don’t remember it being so easy on my back. I finally opened my eyes and groaned when the sun hit them. I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes and sat up finding myself back in my room. I looked to my right expecting to find a note and as expected there was. I picked up the small pink post-it note and read.

Were you planning to camp out on the couch all night? Anyways, I asked Chanyeol to carry you upstairs. I would’ve done it but that’s just too much work and Chanyeol didn’t mind. We’ll be in the SM Building if you need us.

-Luhan

I got up from the bed and headed inside the bathroom to take a shower. Might as well go to SM… After I finished taking a shower, I changed into the clothes Chanyeol bought for me. Okay, to be honest, it felt really weird to wear shorts. I haven’t worn them since I was twelve and since then I’ve mostly been wearing skinny jeans, a plain old shirt, and some chucks. I’m very conservative and wearing these shorts that showed so much skin and legs most definitely made me feel uncomfortable.

“ it…” I muttered then threw on the boots Luhan had gotten me. I stomped my way downstairs with the new clothes and ate a really quick breakfast before brushing my teeth, combing my hair, and checking the time. It was already eleven in the morning and by the time I get there it would most likely be their lunch break. I grabbed the extra keys they had left for me and walked out of the house. I didn’t really care if fangirls tried to attack me because if they did, they best believe they’re going to go back home with black eyes and bloody noses. Once I stepped out into the street I stopped.

“Oh … Where the hell is SM?” I cursed then shrugged and started walking to my right. Well… I’ll look for it myself then.

I walked for about five blocks when I finally found the building across the street. I walked across and frowned at the hoard of girls in front of it. I shrugged and pushed passed them to the front door. I was about to open it when someone harshly yanked my shoulder and turned me around. I came face to face with a girl who was slightly taller than me and had really long highlighted hair.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She asked placing her hands on her fist. I scowled and eyed her up and down.

“I’m about to go inside.” I answered bluntly. She smirked.

“Only trainees, artists, and workers are only allowed inside,” She stated her smirk growing wider. I clenched my fist. I really had no patience for this and her smirk just makes me want to punch it right off of her face. I opened my mouth to say a snarky comment when a hand on my shoulder stopped me. Déjà vu…  The girl in front of me widened her eyes and dropped her hands from her hips.

“Minho…” Right when she said that I whirled around and kept my cold face, glaring at his tall figure. He looked down at me with an indifferent look then back at the girl flashing her a polite smile.

“Sorry to interrupt but I need to borrow her for a moment,” I looked behind me and saw the girl nod hesitantly. I was then pushed inside the building by Minho who was behind me. I walked to one of the couches farther into the lobby and flopped down. Minho stood in front of me with a curious eyebrow raised.

Author’s POV

“Finally came to visit?” He asked. Yejin kept her cold aura and sighed.

“Yuri came over last night,” She stated. Minho rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch next to her.

“Okay so?” This time Yejin was the one to roll her eyes.

“She said the other three are here also,” Minho looked away and instead focused his attention on the ground.

“Oh… She told you that?” Yejin nodded.

“Yup…” She trailed off. The two lapsed into silence but was quickly interrupted by twelve noisy boys coming out of the elevator. Yejin and Minho looked up locking eyes with the boys then bolted right up. EXO bowed at Minho for respect and he returned it. Minho looked at Yejin then back at the boys.

“Hey guys. I was just about to go on upstairs,” The boys didn’t say anything and before he left, Minho gave Yejin one last glance, “Bye JinJin.” Yejin didn’t look at him or say anything. Minho sighed then left leaving her with the twelve boys.

“Oh my gosh! Jiejie, that was your brother!” Tao exclaimed bouncing in front of Yejin. She chuckled at his childishness.

“Yes, he is,” Luhan walked over to her.

“Did you need anything?” He asked. Yejin shook her head.

“No, but since I’m here I might as well talk to Sooman-ssi,” Luhan shrugged.

“Okay, I’ll come with,” Chanyeol, Sehun, and Tao raised their hands.

“Me too!”

“I’ll come!”

“I wanna go too!” Yejin rolled her eyes but shook her head.

“Thanks but I think it’s a good idea if I go alone,” The three boys pouted but didn’t oppose, “Well I’m going to go,” Yejin started her way to the elevator but stopped when Chanyeol called out to her.

“Hey Yejin!” She turned around and he smirked, “Nice outfit,” He said giving her a wink. Luhan examined her and saw the shoes he too smirked.

“Yeah! Nice shoes too!” He called. Yejin chuckled and waved them away.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah!” She replied then entered the elevator.

 

Yejin knocked on the office door before waiting for a reply and heading inside. She was met by the bright sun shining through the window covered wall and the CEO sitting behind his desk. He looked up and flashed her a kind smile.

“Yejin, it’s good you’re here! Please have a seat!” Yejin started to walk to one of the seats when she stopped and saw she wasn’t alone.

“Actually… Sooman-ssi I have to—“ She was cut off by Sooman himself.

“Yejin! Let me introduce to you the three people who will help you for training!” He stated happily. Yejin opened to oppose but Sooman had already gestured for the three people to stand up and turn around. Yejin froze and stared wide-eyed at the three smiling figures. Yuri wasn’t lying… She thought. “Please introduce yourself!” Sooman pursued.

“I’m Super Junior’s…”

“I’m Girl’s generation’s…”

“I’m f(x)’s…” Yejin didn’t say a single word.

“What’s up cuzzo? It’s been a while.”

 


I don't feel like writing what I wrote before....

Enjoy!! 

and I love you my subs, commenters, and readers!

<333