First Incounter

Of Coffee and Pizza

A scream. Crash. Blood. Darkness.

Ellison awoke from his restless sleep, his body soaked in sweat, his head pounding. He gasped for breath, clutching his head in his hands as he struggled to push the horrendous nightmare out of his mind. After a few minutes of not moving, his eyes squeezed shut, the nightmare finaly drizzled away. Bringing his hand up, Ellison raked his fingers through his damp black hair, colasping back onto his bed. It was only now that he noticed the stream of sun light floating in through his cracked blinds.

"Morning already?" He said to himself. Without looking, he reached up to his nightstand, his hand slapping around on the wood until he found his phone. He pressed the small button at the stop, awakening the device from it's sleep. No messages. No missed calls. A plain black background was all that awaited him.

"Figures." He mumbled, taking a glance at the time before returning his phone to sleep mode, setting it back on the wooden table. It was 6:30.

"Alright Eli. Time for work." He said, pushing himself up from the bed, his bare feet landing on the cold wooden floor. He groaned taking quick long strides to his bathroom, which thankfully was connected to his room. Once in the bathroom, he avoided the cold tile floors landing on the squishy matt placed right before his shower. Ellison had always been sensitive to the cold. He reached into the shower, pulling the nob, letting the water run for a few moments. He stripped off his black wife beater, and boxers before slipping in, turning the water to the hottest point. He sighed contently, letting the scalding water rush over his redening skin. He stood there for a moment longer before beginning to wash his body and hair. Once finished he slowly got out of the shower, goosbumps raising on his skin from the cold air hitting his warm skin. He groaned, drying himself off quickly, wraping the towel around his lower half.

"Whoever invented cold, must have been insane." Ellison knew what he was saying didn't make the least bit of sense, but it still made him feel better for some strange reason. Ellison rushed his morning rutine, for he was already runing late for work. Though it didn't much matter to him, considering he was the owner. He just didn't want his employee's to be waiting outside in the chill morning air for two long.

After styling his messy hair the way he wanted, with his bangs covering his left eye, he walked to his closet, finding the clothes he would need for today. A pair of black slacks, and a long sleeved white button up shirt. The clothes fit him perfectly, almost like they had been tailored for his muscular frame. He smiled at his reflection in the mirror, before rushing out of his bedroom to the front door. He pulled on his socks and shoes, grabbing his keys. He rushed back to his room, grabbing his phone and placing it in his back pocket before finally rushing out the door of his apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh where is he!?" A fail framed boy whined, gripping onto the arm of the male standing next to him. It was December. And outside the weather was barly above freezing. The two males had been waiting outside for their boss for about 30 minutes, and it was unusual that the other would make them wait this long.

"Calm down Kevin, I'm sure he'll be here soon." The other comforted, placing his free hand on the younger's head, smiling down at him.

"But it's cold!" The one named Kevin continued to complain. "Xander hyungggg." He continued. Xander scoffed, leaning down, looking the other in the eyes.

"Kevin, calm down." He whispered, placing a small kiss on the other's nose. "Let me warm you up." He said, moving so he was standing behind Kevin. He wrapped his arms around the frail boy, bringing him close. Xander laid his chin against Kevin's shoulder, smiling softly.

"There, that better?" He asked, his eyes closing. Kevin pressed his back against Xander's chest, his body falling into the warmth.

"Much better." Kevin said happily, a smile clear on his face.

"Yah, knock it off with the cuddling you two. This is a business." Ellison's voice rang through the couple's ears, making them both look up to see their boss walking up the street. Xander reluctantly let go of the boy in his arms.

"What took you so long?" Xander asked, his eye brow quirked up at his question.

"Don't worry about it, I'm here now aren't I?" Eli stated, walking past his employee's to the front door of his shop.

"Just don't make us wait in the cold like that again! I mean, its not so bad in the summer, but this is December, The cold is terrible!" Kevin whined, pouting slightly at the end. Eli looked back at his younger employee, laughing.

"Don't worry Kev, it won't happen again I promise." Ellison said, holding up his pinky in a promise before pushing the key into the keyhole, opening the door. He opened the door easily, the bell above ringing to signal someone was here. Kevin and Xander scurried into the warm awaiting building, all of them letting out relieved sighs.

"I hate winter." Ellison mumbled, walking behind the counter.

"You're not the only one." Xander said with a chuckle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ELI!" Kevin shouted from the front of the shop. A tall man stood in front of him, wearing a leather coat. His hair was slightly damp from the snowflakes that had fallen in it and melted. Ellison stood up from his desk, walking out from the back. He made his way to the front.

"What is it Kev?" He asked, looking up to see the male. The other turned his attention from Kevin to Ellison, their eyes locking. And for that split moment, no one else was there to Ellison. Kevin had been talking, but he didn't hear a word. His eyes stayed locked on the male as he walked closer, holding out his hand.

"Hello sir. I'm the owner of this coffee shop..Ellison." He said slowly, holding out his hand for the other to take.

"Soohyun." The male said, taking a hold of Ellison's hand. The small touch sent shivers through Ellison's body, making goosbumps rise on his skin.

"Soohyun's here for the music gig." Kevin interupted.

"He's got it." Ellison said quickly. Leaving both Kevin and Soohyun with confused looks on their faces.

"What? Eli are you sure? We haven't even heard him sing!" Kevin exlaimed, his boss's strange behavour confusing him.

"Fine then. Sing." Ellison demanded, his eyes gliding over Soohyun's face. Soohyun let a small smirk form on his lips before clearing his throat. Without hessitation, Soohyun began to sing. And boy could he sing. The sound was magical, it was perfect. And unlike anything Ellison had ever heard before.

"So?" Soohyun asked after he had ended. He looked at Ellison hopeful, his eyes wide with curiousity and hope.

"You've got the gig." Ellison said after his nerves had returned to him.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" Soohyun shouted happily, taking both of Ellison's hands in his. "Really thank you so much! I won't disapoint you! I'll be back tonight for my first show." He said happily, letting go and rushing out of the building, shouting "Woohoo!"s and "Yes!"s as he rushed down the street.

"Wow..." Was all Kevin could say. Ellison remained silent, his eyes following Soohyun's retracting figure. Xander walked over to his boyfriend, looking from him to Ellison.

"Well Kevin...I think we've finally lost him."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: woohooo! I'm so excited for this story like you guys have no idea! >.< I hope you all liked the first chapter! :D

Comment and Subscribe pretty please??