Going To The Park With Taemin Part 1

My Little Harem

The next morning, I woke up and went into my bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth, and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and saw Doojoon cooking. He heard me come in and turned around. "Good morning Sung Hyun!" Doojoon smiled.

"Morning." I said and walked to the dining room. I sat down at the huge dining table and waited for breakfast to be done. Hyunseung walked into the dining room. He stopped when he saw me. He immediately turned red.

"H-hello S-s-sung Hyun!" he squeaked.

"Hey." I said. He jumped a little when I replied. I laughed to myself. *What a shy boy...* I thought. He suddenly got pushed forward.

"Hey. Don't block the doorway." Junhyung said. He saw you and glared.

*What the ? That ...* I thought. I glared right back at him. He turned around and left the dining room. 10 minutes later, everyone else wandered into the dining room(except Junhyung) and sat down. Doojoon came in with breakfast and everyone ate. When everyone finished eating, they all filed out of the dining room. Taemin ran up to you and grabbed your arm.

"Noona! Let's go play!" he said cheerfully.

*Play...?* you sweatdropped.

"Yeah! Let's go to the park!" he grinned.

"Fine..." I sighed. We walked to the park that was a couple blocks away. Suprisingly, no one was there.

"Noona! Let's go on the swings!" Taemin said as he raced to the swings. I walked calmly over to the swings and sat down.

"Noona! Let's see who can swing the highest!" Taemin said.

"Okay..." I said. I didn't put much effort into swinging and Taemin beat me. He jumped down from the swings and turned around.

"Noona! Jump!" he said. I jumped. When I landed on the ground, I lost balance and feel forward. Taemin caught me and stood me back up. He smiled at me.

"Noona. Can show you a secret place?" he asked.

"Sure." I replied. He walked me over to this dark alley a couple of blocks away from the park.

*What the hell does he want to show me here?* I thought. Suddenly, it was so dark that I couldn't see Taemin anymore.

"Taemin...?" I called out. No reply. Panic rushed over me. Suddenly, I pair of hands pushed my back up against a wall.

"Sung Hyun..." a voice whispered in my ear.

"T-taemin...?" I asked. A hand caressed my cheek. I flinched.

"S-stop!" I shouted pushing whoever was in front of me. I ran back to the way i thought we came into the alley. I was wrong. I ran into a wall.

*Dead end...* I thought. I heard footsteps behind me. This time I was pushed up against the wall with the front side of my body.

"Nowhere left to run..." a voice whispered in my ear.

 

 

 

 

Short update I know... I'm having writer's block about this story kinda.... Like I have alot of things I want to write, but I have to write them later in the story...TT.TT I promise I'll update with longer chapters!>.< Mianhe mianhe! Don't be silent readers! Comments are loved! Saranghae readers!V^^V