I'm going to be living with 17 guys?!

My Little Harem

I walked up the long rows of stairs in front of my house. As soon as I got to the the front door, I saw a note stuck in the door. I pulled it out from the door and read it.

Dear Hyun Rim,

We have left for our job overseas in America. Don't miss us too much.

Love, Mom and Dad

P.S. Don't be too suprised.

*Aish mom. Don't be too suprised. Suprised about what? You guys reminded me every single day for the past 2 months about going to work overseas. What is there to be suprised abou-*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" I screamed. There was an extremely hot guy standing in the doorway. He looked suprised when I suddenly screamed.

"Normal people would say Honey! I'm home!" he smirked.

"Excuse me?! I don't recall being married?!" I shouted. The guy just stared at me.

"And who are you?! What are you doing in MY house?!" I kept babbling. The guy frowned. He pushed me up against the wall.

"Now... that's where you've got it wrong." he smirked. He stared into my eyes. I stared into his. I couldn't seem to break the trance I was in. Just kidding. I thought of it as a staring competition. And there was NO WAY I was gonna lose." Suddenly someone smacked the guy on the back of the head.

"Yah! Don't scare her!" he said. I looked around the guy in front of me to see another extremely hot guy. The guy who had me against the wall rubbed his head and pouted cutely.

"Aww, I wasn't doing anything Doojoon hyung." he said trying to use aegyo which he obviously didn't have. I fake gagged. Doojoon laughed while the other guy glared at me. I glared right back at him. Doojoon noticed the tension between us.

"Well, we should go introduce everyone to her. " he said as he turned around and walked to the living room. The other guy followed him. I walked into my living room to find 15 other extremely cute boys sitting on the couches. I stopped, shocked. Doojoon cleared his throat.

"I'm Doojoon." he said. I snapped back to reality and nodded.

The guy who had me up against the wall said, "I'm Gikwang." The he winked at me. I gave him a disgusted face.

Another boy spoke up, "I'm Yoseob!" he grinned. All of the boys kept introducing themselves.

"Junhyung."

"Dongwoon."

"Hyunseung."

"Minho."

"Jonghyun."

"Key."

"Taemin."

"Onew."

"Donghyun."

"Hyunseong."

"Jeongmin."

"Youngmin."

"Kwangmin."

"Minwoo."

*Whoa... that's alot of guys..." I thought. I turned to Gikwang.

"So you're the real Gikwang?!" I asked trying to sound enthusiastic while widening my eyes.

"Oh? You've heard of me?" Gikwang flashed me a smile.

"No." I replied bluntly while smirking. Everyone started laughing. Gikwang glared at me.

"Pick whatever room each one of you like." I said waving my hand to the direction of the stairs. I walked to the stairs and started up them when I realized I had 17 pairs of feet following me.

I opened my door and one of the boys tried to go in when I said, "Uh uh. This room is off limits." I smirked. I went inside and closed the door. This wasn't as peaceful as you thought it was going to be.

 

 

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! Please subscribe and comment!V^^V