WHITE CLOVER

If i could see you again

She stood by the window staring at the scenery that never failed to take her breath away. The evergreen grass glistened beautifully by the astonishing bright sunshine, the Eiffel tower stood tall and the sky has never been so clear. A faint breeze brushed against her skin making her shiver and she has never felt so lonely and cold. There was someone missing in the scenery and the picture remained incomplete for the 5 past months…

 

5 months…

 

A box caught her attention in the corner of her eye, a flower box. She opened the box that contained the now dry white clovers and counted them just like every day, but they remained the same, drying as the time passed. She had no idea where he managed to get the flowers from everyday and had no intentions to find out.  She wished she could add a new one like she did every morning when he was here, but he’s not anymore. She remembered every morning when he would leave a white clover meaning; think of me replacing his presence when he left for work. She thought of him every moment while he was gone and saw his face in everything, he wasn’t just a lover to her; he was inspiration and her reason to live. She knew no one but him and held on to him with all her might.

 

For 5 months, her days passed agonizingly slow without him but she held on to every string of hope and waited patiently. Even though he left without saying a word leaving behind dozens of white clovers she didn’t give up on him and never questioned the reason behind his sudden absence.  She played his favorite track by Yiruma everyday to wash away the fear the thoughts of losing him brought her and felt his presence again. She swayed slowly to the music, tears slowly strolling down her cheek as she replayed every memory of him and a small smile drew itself across her face. Each memory that played itself was almost real and she could feel him once again.

 

While she drowned in reminiscing, he watched in awe as she swayed angelically to his favorite track admiring her beauty and every movement she did. He was too dazed to make a move, and the moment was too perfect to be interrupted although he was dying to feel her again in his arms. He missed her floral scent and soft touch; he missed the tingling sensation a faint touch from her left across his skin.

 

She could feel his arms wrapped around her just like in her vivid imagination oblivious to the fact that he was really there, the feeling was too surreal for her to comprehend. She inhaled the familiar scent of his cologne and sighed in happiness. It was just too… real. She wondered if it’s a dream or her mind was playing tricks on her like it did so many times trying to convince her he was really there; whatever it was she didn’t want to wake up from it and cherished every second of it. He whispered her name but she failed to answer and was too afraid to look back at his face, too afraid of the emotional impact.

 

His heart sank at her silence and he tightened his embrace around her hoping he would gain her attention and make her look at him but he received nothing but a content sigh from his lover and the faint whisper of his name that escaped her lips. He trailed kisses on the side of her face then moved his lips to her ear and whispered “I’m here” holding a beautiful white clover in front of her. She touched the petals with tips of her fingers and with that she felt the world freeze, time stop and heart beat slow to a halt.

 

 

soo... this is it \o/ !  A special thanks to my subscribers and viewers <3 *throwing hearts at u*  ~ i seriously dont know why im posting this nonsense but yeah .. xD
I SARANG YOU PEOPLE! oh yeah.. and i might be writing an actual story very soon, cant promise tho :o subscribe subscribe!!
meanwhile .. you can read a story co-written by me and my amazing friend >> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/222293/the-chasers-infinite-myungsoo-sunggyu-sungjong-sungyeol-you