ch.1

I ALWAYS LOVE YOU

Eun Hyuk POV:

"Huh"i sighed,listen to music on my ipod on my way to the dorm.As always there was some E.L.F who is standing outside.My old manager have quit the job so his cousin is taking over.I haven't seen her yet tough.I pressed the door bell to our dorm.I got shock there's a beautiful girl open the door.She smiled at me."Hello im you your new manager"She greeted.Her beautiful long black hair,pale skin,Beautiful legs(hehe You have short on you Hyuk kind of litte naughty here:).I shake my head"yeah hi im Eunhyuk or Hyukjae"I smiled"Come in"You let me in.Teukie Hyung is playing on his laptop.Teukie Hyung looked up "ohhh Hyukjae-ah i see u have meet You-sshi."He smiled i nodded and looked You walk to the kitchen.I ran and sit beside Hyung "yahh Hyung"i whispered"You like her don't you?"He asked look up from his laptop."A little or alot" i answered.You walked back to the living room."You are going to share room with Hyukjae beacuse he doesn't have a roomate"Teukie hyung say "What!!!?"You and I yelled in unions."You heard me"he said looking at his laptop.While i was standing up Teukie hyung yelled"and help her with her bag"he said and smirk.While i was helping her take her bag in MY room she sighed,"what is it?"i stopped what i was doing "i am sorry for making you any trouble"she said in-a-sad-tone "no no not at all"i quickly said.I sat on my bed while she unpack her things.I never share a room with a girl before or just with my sister."You can sleep on the bed if you want"i told her.She looked up at me"no i think i have cause you enough trouble"she said i nodded at her,no you haven't cause any trouble but you make my heart beat very fast.I think i LOVE YOU.

 

 

You POV:Finally im done unpack my things but i haven't set up my bed yet.I tried to set it up but it won't stand."Do you possible need any help?"Hyukjae asked.You don't want him too stay up late.He have schedule at 6."Don't need to worry much"he said and got up from his bed and fixed the bed."Thank you"you said.He walked to the bathroom and locked the door.You could smell his scent when he walked past you.OMG!he smells like strawberry i love strawberry.Ah is getting late i have to sleep.Hyukjae walked out of the bathroom with his PJ now is my turn to use the bathroom.You walked into the shower and let the water fall down when you're done you changed into your PJ too and brushed your teeth.You walked out and found Hyukjae sleeping without the blanket so you walked and placed the blanked ontop of him.You walked back to your bed and lay down pull the blanket over you and looked over to Hyukjae.He is arodoble when he sleep.

(In the morning)ring ring!!!you reached for the clock.Yawn,"Hello wake up you are going with me to my schedule"i heard someone said.I got up and look at Hyukjae smiling at me."Ok ok."you yawned and walked off to the bathroom and do your bussiness.You walked out with a jeans and white shirt and your hair in a big rounf bun."Ready?"You asked smiling.He nodded and you to walked to his car.He opened the car door for you,and close it.Hyukjae got in at the driver seat and drove to the Star King set.You two walked to the dressing room.He got his hair stylet and his make up should i call it.I checked the next schedule.

-------------------------------------------------

Hi i decided to remake this story sorry.i hope you gyus enjoy the first chappie but it wasn't so long like i exeptet.

All comments are allowed.