My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo 9-2

My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

 

CHAPTER Nine PART Two

 

 

He was suddenly in his deep thoughts again about Donghae and the girl but failed to notice Donghae's presence in front of him.

 

“Hyukjae?”

 

Hyukjae flinched when he saw Donghae staring straightly at him, “H-Hae, where were you?” he asked pretending that he didn't know it earlier.

 

“I-I was at the library, searching about America's history for our report,” he lied walking to his chair and getting his bag.

 

He just nod but he did know that Donghae was lying and also pretend that he believes in it then he followed Donghae outside.

 

Suddenly there was an awkward silence.

 

Hyukjae swallow his spittle, preparing himself on talking to Donghae to break the silence. “So... do you have any plans for our report?” he asked.

 

“No, I let you decide it and of course I don't even know who's the other member,” He was sounded a little bit cold to Hyukjae so the latter was left silent again but need an excuse, “I-I was about to tell y-you but you suddenly disappear.”

 

“So when will you introduce me to her?” he said in a serious tone and make Hyukjae suddenly shivered.

 

He mentally panic and unconsciously bit his lower lip.

 

Donghae took a glance at Hyukjae and unconsciously smirked while looking at him still biting his lip.

 

“S-She t-told me earlier that we will meet at their h-house,” he replied, stammering and slightly bowing his head avoiding Donghae's intense gaze.

 

“Okay,” he curtly said and walking downstairs, leaving Hyukjae behind.

 

He watched Donghae leave and sighed, he followed.

 

This is not right.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

At Jessica's Mansion

 

“Welcome sir,” a maid greeted them after ringing a bell to a huge door of Jessica's house.

 

As they walk in, they were surprised by the extravagant hall of the mansion.

 

Hyukjae can only mouthed a 'wow' while Donghae stared in awe.

 

“Hi,” a female voice greeted them, “Please, have a sit,” she said motioning them to an expensive looking sofa in the room.

 

“Mistress, the room is ready for you to use.” a middle aged man appear and bowed lightly to her before giving a way to Jessica.

 

She noticed that the two was still gawking at what they just seen and just can't help but giggle to them. She walked towards, “Hello? Earth to the two?” she waved a hand to both of them, gaining attention.

 

Hyukjae snapped and immediately apologized to Jessica, “S-Sorry, I was just not use seeing this kind of just amazing house like yours even Donghae's house.”

 

Donghae looked at them and sighed, it was true that Jessica's house was amazing than his. He noticed an awkward silence and he on purpose clear his throat to get the awkwardness away. “Would you mind introducing me to her Hyukjae?” he asked, looking at him.

 

“Oh yeah! Jessica meet Donghae, Donghae meet Jessica,” he introduced, yet he still feel awkward.

 

“Hi Donghae-oppa, nice meeting you,” she smiled and held a hand to shake.

 

Donghae shook his hands with her respectively and smiled, “Nice meeting you too Jessica.” he said before letting go of her hand.

 

She excuses her self for a second to talk to her butler.

 

And both of them were left on the hall.

 

“Hyukjae,” Donghae whispered, elbowing Hyukjae.

 

“What?” he said but his eyes where glued to Jessica and the butler. He feels like he saw the man before.

 

“Are you staring at Jessica? You might create a hole into here,” he teased earning a light slap from the latter.

 

“Shut up...” he snapped and trails off but Donghae just chuckled. “I was curious about that butler.” he continued inaudibly but Donghae did not hear.

 

“Huh? Did you say something?” Donghae asked.

 

He shook his head to Donghae, “Nevermind,” he said and walk back to his seat while Donghae was just standing, hands on his hips and sighed.

 

After Jessica was done talking, she smiled at them and told to go to the work room with her and start doing the project.

 

“Did you bring any materials?” Jessica suddenly asked Hyukjae while they are climbing up the long stairs.

 

“Yes, I have bring some just incase,” Hyukjae answered smiling goofily at her.

 

Jessica smiled back and glance at Donghae but the former was just in a poker face and she frowned, noticing that he is not in the mood.

 

When they reached the said room, Jessica opened the door and let them in before her.

 

“Woah~ this room is huge!” Hyukjae gaped, mouth hanged open as he turn his self observing the room.

 

Donghae noticed him and lift his hand to close Hyukjae's mouth, “Housefly might come,”

 

Jessica chuckled as she found it cute but get rid of it and turned serious. She handed all the materials to them.

 

Hyukjae stare at it in more amazement as he found that all the material were complete, very complete for the report, as expected for a rich person. “Maybe I didn't need to bring any, this are everything,” he joked but Jessica frowned.

 

She didn't say anything but she knew there were something needed but not yet here.

 

 

 

Author’s Note:Hello~ New update! I hope I didn't change them... >.< This is the part two of nine.

 

Please enjoy this chapter, comment and feedbacks please. =)

 

Credit to angela_styles for the layout.