The Beginning

Stuck with U

"Chanyeol, hurry up and open the door already before everyone wakes up!"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood outside the door of their dorm and were nervous about getting caught by their group members, especially their manager.

"Yeah, yeah. Relax. I got this. It'll take just a second." Chanyeol pressed one of the buttons on the electronic door lock, and then he suddenly froze and just stared at it.

"Why aren't you putting in the code?" Baekhyun asked.

"Uhh, I think we have a small problem here," Chanyeol scratched his head. "I forgot the code."

"First, you forgot to bring your own money, now you forgot the code to your own house?! You idiot!" Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol aside. "Move. Let me do it." He put in the code, but the word "incorrect" appeared on the screen of the electronic door lock. He grunted and tried again, but the code he put in was still incorrect.

"Eyyy, you don't even know it and you're calling me an idiot? Psshhh. I'll just call Suho hyung." Chanyeol took out his cellphone.

"W-wait! You think Suho hyung would get mad at us for sneaking out?"

"I don't think so. He never gets mad." Chanyeol chuckeled.

"Well, let's just say that we were going to buy him some food, but we forgot to bring enough money."

Chanyeol nodded and called Suho. History by EXO-K started playing, being Suho's ringback tone, and he finally picked up.

"Hello?" Suho's tired and sleepy voice came out from the cellphone's speakers.

"Oh, Suho hyung, can you open the door for us?" Chanyeol asked.

"Just a second."

In a few seconds, the door finally opened, and Suho was standing in front of them with his messy hair.

"Hyung, you just woke up? But it's already afternoon." Chanyeol entered the dorm, followed by Baekhyun.

"Mmmmm..." Suho scratched his head. His eyes looked very tired.

"Oh, hyung," Baekhyun said. "We were gonna buy you some food, but we didn't have enough money."

"You were going to buy Suho some food, but not me?" A mysterious voice came from the living room.

OH NO. It's hyung. Baekhyun and Chanyeol thought.

A man with glasses stood up from the sofa. It was EXO-K's manager.

"You two are in big trouble. Who said you could sneak out?!"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol both looked at the floor while their manager talked to them.

Their manager shook his head in disappointment. "Go straight to your room and clean up the mess! I checked your room earlier and you weren't there, and it's a mess!"

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to their room and started picking up their own clothes on the floor.

"Man, I thought we'd never get caught." Chanyeol put his shirt inside the closet.

Baekhyun lay down on his bed and sighed. "Ahh, well, at least we got out of the dorm even for just an hour." He searched for the pendant in his pocket and wore it around his neck. "And I got this pendant. It's good for my health."

"Yah, aren't you gonna clean up your mess? Get up. We're gonna get in trouble again."

"Whatever. I'll clean up tomorrow. All of them have schedules tomorrow, except for the two of us, so I'll just do it tomorrow. I'll just sleep all day since I haven't gotten any sleep for three days. Just wake me up in the morning."

"You lazy weirdo. Who would do that?! You might not wake up anymore."

Baekhyun laughed. "Pshhh, you're funny." He closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

________________________________________________

"Do you have classes tomorrow?" You asked Hae Ri. You and Hae Ri had just arrived at your traditional Korean dorm house.

Hae Ri nodded. "Yeah. I have 3 classes tomorrow and I have to go to the library with my study group. I won't be back until 7PM."

"Awwww, I guess I'll be here alone all day. I don't have any classes tomorrow." You pouted.

"I'll also leave earlier than usual, so you probably won't see me by the time you wake up."

"Hmm, I see. Well, I'll just look for jobs tomorrow. I've been looking for a week. It's exhausting."

"You know how life is in the city, _____." Hae Ri patted your back. "Well, I have to go to the bathroom. When you enter our room, can you put this on my bed?" She gave you a plastic bag with her new shirt in it.

You went straight to your room and put Hae Ri's plastic bag on her bed. Then, you lay down on your bed and just looked around the room. Even though you lived in a traditional Korean house, the rooms were very modern. Your room was light pink and had a hardwood floor. There were two study desks with a bunch of stuff on it, closets, and a full body mirror next to the door.

As you looked around your room, you remembered that tree pendant that you bought. You took it out of your pocket and stared at it. Does it really work? Probably not, but it's worth the try. You wore it around your neck and suddenly fell asleep.

_______________________________________________

Wh-what?  You opened your eyes and scratched them. You squinted your eyes and looked around the room. Wh-where am I?  You looked around the room once again and you were surprised to see a tall, shirtless guy sleeping on his bed across the room. You gasped loudly and then covered your mouth, hoping that the tall, shirtless man didn't hear you. He moved a little, but he was still asleep. You quickly looked around again and got nervous. I seriously don't remember what happened! Was I drunk?! I don't even drink alcohol!  You looked at your clothes and noticed that your body looked unusual. It felt weird too. You were wearing men's clothes and you weren't as thin as before. You lifted up your hands and looked at them carefully. They didn't look like they were your own hands. Your heart started beating faster, but you tried not to panic. You touched and felt your hair. GAAHHH! What happened to my hair?! Why is it so short?! Then, you saw a mirror on the side table and picked it up.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" You screamed. You had an unusual voice, more like a man's voice.

"Yah, shut up!" The shirtless guy threw a pillow at you. He had a really deep and manly voice.

He told you to shut up, but you screamed again.

"I said shut up! Ahh, so annoying!" His head was burried under a pillow.

"Wh-who are you?! Y-you're a ert! I'm gonna call the police!"

The shirtless guy finally woke up and scratched his eyes. "What the hell? Baekhyun, just get out of the room if you're going to scream again."

You panicked. "B-baekhyun?! Who's Baekhyun?! My name is not Baekhyun!"

The shirtless guy sat down on his bed, scratching his head. "What do you mean? You're crazy. Just go back to sleep. I think you're dreaming."

"Y-y-yeah! Maybe I'm just dreaming! Because my name is not Baekhyun and I'm not a guy!"

The shirtless guy brushed his silky, brown hair with his fingers and laughed hard.

You were scared of him. Maybe he's a ert! "Who are you?! Don't come near me! I'll... I'll hurt you!"

The guy's face suddenly looked annoyed. "What are you saying? Just... go back to sleep. You're probably dreaming while you're awake."

"I said who are you?! Answer my question!"

"Uhh, well, I'm Chanyeol," he chuckled.

"Chanyeol?! And wh-where am I? Why am I here?!"

"Well, your name is Baekhyun and you're a member of EXO-K, a K-pop group under S.M. Entertainment." He chuckled again, thinking that everything was a joke.

"But I'm telling you, I'm not Baekhyun! I'm Choi _____! I'm a girl, not a guy!"

Chanyeol stared at you strangely. "I absolutely have no idea what you're talking about. What do you mean you're a girl?"

"I'm a girl and I'm not Baekhyun! I don't know how or why, but I think my soul is in this Baekhyun guy's body!"

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, so you're saying that you're not Baekhyun, but your soul is in his body?"

You nodded, looking worried.

Chanyeol clapped his hands and laughed out loud. "Good one, Baekhyun! You got me!"

Since he didn't believe you, you got furious. "I'm telling you the truth, I swear! I AM NOT THIS BAEKHYUN GUY. I AM CHOI _____! I don't even know who EXO-K is!"

"Are you serious?" He furrowed his eyebrows again.

You nodded.

"Ahh, fine, fine. Let's go eat breakfast first and talk about your problem."

_______________________________________________

Baekhyun squirmed around the bed and realized it was morning. "Yah, Chanyeol! I told you to wake me up, didn't I?" Ehh? What is wrong with my voice? I sound like a girl. He looked around the room and realized that it was not his own room. He looked at the bed across him and was expecting to see Chanyeol sleeping, but he was not there. No one was there. Ahh, damn where am I?  He scratched his head and felt long hair covering his face. Wait, what the hell? Am I wearing a wig or something? Is this a prank? He stood up and saw a full body mirror next to the door. He walked slowly to the mirror until his reflection got clearer and clearer.

"Wah," his eyes widened. "Wh-who am I?!" He touched his soft face and realized it wasn't his own. He tugged his long hair, thinking it was wig. "Ouch! What the-" He looked at his chest and examined his s. Then he suddenly covered his chest with his hands, as if he was being violated. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

He looked at the study desks in the room and searched for something. He carelessly messed up all the things on the desks, desperately looking for some kind of clue. There must be something here. Something that explains why this is happening to me. Then a picture frame caught his attention. In the picture, a smiling girl with long, black hair was crouching around canola flowers. Canola flowers...? Wait, isn't this place in Jeju Island? So... I'm in Jeju Island right now?! But wait, that's not exactly the main problem here. He looked at the picture of the girl carefully and looked at every detail. He thought hard about the girl's face for a few seconds. A flashback about bumping into a girl crossed his mind. Oh! I think it's that girl from yesterday! At that weird store!  He took the picture frame and looked in front of the mirror again. He compared his face to the girl's face in the picture. Was it really that girl from yesterday? But how? What happened? He sighed. He looked at himself carefully in the mirror for the third time, from head to toe. When he looked at his chest, he noticed a tree pendant. He took it off and stared at it, then he looked at the picture frame, and then at his reflection in the mirror. Then he remembered bumping into a girl and dropping the pendant.

He thought carefully and finally came up with a theory. I got it! Yesterday, maybe I switched the pendants! I got the girl's pendant, so maybe that's how we switched our souls! So that means... I have to go find myself! I have to go to the dorm! He put back the picture frame on the desk and wore the pendant around his neck. He was about to get out of the room, until he thought about the location again. Wait, aren't I in Jeju Island right now? But if that girl was in Seoul just yersterday, then this must be in Seoul too! He searched for a jacket and ran straight outside the traditional Korean dorm house, only wearing a jacket, pink pajamas, and some random sneakers that he saw on the floor. I have to go to the dorm and find the girl who is in my body!

________________________________________________

A/N: This chapter turned out to be kind of long, but I guess it's one of the most important parts. Thanks for reading and subscribing. ^^ I'll try to update it as soon as possible. OH, and that picture of a building above is supposed to be "EXO-K's dorm". Just trying to clear things out, just in case someone was like "Why is there a picture of a building?", but I think everyone would get it. ^^