LOVING U

LOVING U

The next morening Sooyoung was scared about the x-ray, her body was hurting so bad that she didn't want to move her body. The nurse took Sooyoung to the x-ray room where they had to wait. Her heart was beating so fast she was so scared she didn't want to do it anymore. 10 minutes later it was her turn. The nurse helped her to the x-ray room, Sooyoung thought it didn't look that bad but the machine look scary to her.

 

nurse: don't worry Sooyoung nothings bad going to happen. we are just going to do an x-ray of your ribs and ankle. that's all nothing scary.

Soo: ok

 

Sooyoung was scareming in her mind. She didn't want to scream out loud because they would stop it and they wouldn't know how bad it was. So Sooyoung though of the note her dad passed on to her, she was only doing for her dad TOP, Tiffany and Sunny and the rest of her friends. 20 minutes passed and Sooyoung was done with the x-ray. She sighed in the end because she thought something might fall on her or break in the machine and there is no way of getting her out. The nurse took Sooyoung out of the x-ray ray room. 

 

nurse: just wait in the waiting room 

Soo: ok 

nurse: i just need to get your x-rays 

Soo: ok 

nurse: did you want me to call your dad?

Soo: yes please, he told me that he wanted to see it 

nurse: ok i'll do it right after i come back, if it's ok with you?

Soo: sure not a problem

 

the nurse called sooyoungs dad, a few minutes later Sooyoung's dad appred all the way rushing to the hospital where the x-ray room is. He saw them came  out of the x-ray room and he hug Sooyoung.

 

Soo: DAD! i missed you

Dad: how was it?

Soo: it was alright 

nurse: here sre the x-rays and would you like to follow me to her room please.

Dad: ok, here let me push Sooyoung.

nurse: ok 

Dad: i'll be leaving soon.

Soo: but dad you just got here!

Dad: i have to i'm sorry. i have to work. 

Soo: ok will you be fine on your own?

Dad: yeah i'll be fine

nurse: ok here we are.

Dad: i have to go now.

nurse: ok bye take car.

Soo: bye dad!

 

Sooyoungs dad hurried to get back to work. to earn money for him and Sooyoung. Night was falling and a suprised visit from TOP, Tiffany and Sunny.

 

ALL: SUPRISE SOOYOUNG!

Soo: AHH!! you guys i thoguht you'll never bisit me again!

TOP: we will always visit you!

Soo: awww!! 

Sunny: let's go outside 

Soo: ok 

Tiffany: where the nurse

Soo: she went to help her other patience, but i'll just leave a note on my bed.

TOP: ok 

Sunny: i'll get you wheel chair 

TOP: have you eaten?

Soo: yeah just a few minutes ago

TOP: thats good.

 

Sunny and Tiffany help Sooyoung get in her wheel chair. And they got outside.

 

they bought some firework crakers and lit it up they watched it blow up in the starry sky. They kept laughing and having so much fun. 

 

Soo: i never had this much fun since i was little

TOP: me nither. 

Sunny: WOW LOOK AT THAT ONE!

Tiffany: wahhh ! so big and bright.

 

a few hours passsed and they went back into the room and let Sooyoung sleep they were exhuasted. 

 

TOP: good night Sooyoung 

Tiffany: sleep well Sooyoung

Sunny: good night

Soo: thank you guys for all the fun! NIGHT!

All: no problem take care.