Final

Invisible Love

I stepped my feet nervously and hide myself behind the locker. I looked like a stalker and I know it. I just hope he won’t notice me so I can keep doing my favorite hobby, stalking him. I haven’t introducing myself yet. You probably think I’m anonymous. Well, I’m not. I have a name and it’s Luna. You don’t need to know my real name. Anyway, do you want to know more about my hobby? I started doing it since the first I saw him, the first day of school, I fell for him. How stupid am I? Because of my stupidity, I was hurt inside and no one will know it or understand my feelings. I’m so stupid for admiring him. I’m so stupid for liking him. I’m so stupid for loving him. I’m so stupid and never change. He’s popular. He’s surrounded by a bunch of girl. But I don’t care as long as I can see you it’s more than enough to me. “Who’s there?” I heard a voice not so far away from here. I didn’t want to get caught so the best way is running away as fast as possible. I can’t keep doing this forever because I know someday I will get caught. What to do? How to do? I can’t keep my feeling forever. It’s always coming out all of sudden without my permission. That’s making me crazy. I hope I can kick my feeling away, stay away from my heart.

“Luna… What are you doing here?” someone appeared out of nowhere and made me shocked a bit. I can’t see that person clearly because that person was behind me. That person smacked my arms slightly and appeared in front of me. “Oh, it’s just you” I said and sighed. “What? What are you doing here anyway? In front of the school, standing like a fool and staring blankly at the sky.” She shook her head and I just rolled my eyes in annoyed. “Not your business.” I replied coldly because I’m not in the mood. “Why are you so cold to me?? Is it because you think about that guy again?” she asked and I turned my head to her. “Don’t talk about him. I’m not in the mood. Please?” I looked at her and she just nodded and followed me. “Luna-ah, do you want to go to a shopping centre today? I’m bored” she started a conversation with me in the middle of our way to home. “Fine… but let me change my clothes and take a bath first. I feel uncomfortable.” I said and she nodded. We entered my house and gave my mom our warm smiles. I went to my room upstairs and took a bath. I just picked random clothes and grabbed her hand and left. I have anything to do at home so it’s better if I take a walk right?

“We’re here” she said and we paid to the driver and that silver taxi left. I just followed her around. And the last place is our favorite café. She ordered our favorite. She kept talking while we drank but I ignored her and putted my eyes on the corner of this café. ‘Isn’t that him??’ that question kept surrounding my mind till she realized it and followed my gaze to him. “Are you okay?” she asked and I drank my cappuccino. “I’m okay…” I replied and she didn’t ask anything else. “I’m just a fan of him. I’m just like a random fan of him, one of that bunches of girl, right?” I asked or said bitterly and she patted my back. “Don’t say like that. You mustn’t give up that easily right?” she said but I cut her off. “I stalked him for 3 years. But he never realizes.” I said and lowered my head. “How can he notice you? You never show your true appearance!” she raised her voice that made me gasped. “Luna… it’s your time to show up, understand?” she got calm and I just nodded. “I will help you to think the way” she said. I nodded my head and we went home because it was late already.

“How to do it anyway….” I mumbled and took of my shoes. I went to my room quickly and slept. No. I won’t think about it. So, sleep is the best way.

 

“Luna! Wake up now! Don’t be a sleepy head!” my mom shook my body till I got up and rubbed my eyes. I walked to my bath room as usual

 

As I arrived at school, I saw many girls surrounded him. I ignored it and walked to my class and someone approached me as I putted my bag on my seat. “Krystal? What is it?” I asked. “Amber is calling you” she said and I nodded. I headed to Amber’s class. I just realized if Amber is in the same class as him. Oh my… What to do??

I walked in nervously and approached her. “What is it Amber?” I asked. “I need your help please? Tomorrow is Saturday right? Can you come to my house? I want to learn math from you!!” Amber pleaded me and I just nodded. She quickly hugged me and made me fell into something. She released her hug and gasped. I turned back and gasped too, shocked with what I did. Isn’t that his bag? Fell to the floor and I broke his phone? Oh my… I’m dead! Everyone was looking at me then turned to another direction. I saw him there, standing in front of the door and staring at his phone.

He walked toward me and I can’t move my body. His phone… My crush’s phone… He stared at me for awhile and said, “Meet me after school, in front of the gate. If you’re late, I won’t forgive you”

“It’s not her fault! It’s mine!” Amber stood up and he looked at her. He ignored it and I said, “That’s okay Amber, that’s my fault” I smiled and she hugged me again. “Thank you…”

I bowed for many times for his forgiveness but he kept silent. I gave up and decided to meet him. What an unlucky me. I didn’t brave enough

 

I walked in front of the school’s gate. I can’t run. He won’t forgive me if I run. I tapped his shoulder and he looked back at me. “You’re here. What’s your name?” he asked. He didn’t even know my name.  “Luna” I said simply and he nodded. “Okay Luna. Now, follow me to my house” he said. “What? Why in your house?” I asked and dragged by him. “Just follow me”

I can’t say anything and just followed him to his house. He sat on the sofa and I stood in front of him. I didn’t dare to move my body parts. “What are you doing there? Sit”

“I-I-I am not a pet!” I said and blushed. “Just sit!” I finally nodded and sat beside him. He took out his phone and gave it to me. “Now, fix my phone. It’s probably still alive. If you can’t make it back, you should buy me a new one!” I widened my eyes. Can I fix this? I don’t have enough money to buy a new one. His phone is too expensive. “I gave you 30 minutes. I will take a bath first okay?” he said and I nodded. He went to his room and I started to look around his phone. Gladly my dad taught me how to fix a phone when I was a little. God, you’re still in my side.

I just looked at that phone and tried to fix it. It was just need 10 minutes for me. It was back to normal!
I turned the phone on. Because I’m a stalker, it’s okay if I open his phone without permission right? Um, maybe…

I opened her note box. There’s nothing there. I opened the photo folder. There is some K-Pop artists’ photo. I opened the massage box. Key?

 

From: Key

To: Me

Hey dude! What are you doing?

 

From: Me

To: Key

Thinking about her

 

From: Key

To: Me

Luna? Aish… Just date her already!

 

From: Me

To: Key

I can’t. I’m not brave enough…

 

From: Key

To: Me

You’re a man dude…

 

From: Me

To: Key

Maybe… tomorrow…

 

I gasped. Does he mean me? Or, anyone else? Tomorrow? I checked the date when it sent, it was yesterday. Does it mean today he want to confesses? To who?

I heard footsteps came closer. I closed my eyes as he said, “Is that okay now?” I nodded and he took back his phone. He gasped. I quickly stood up and went to the door to left but he grabbed my hand.

“So, you already know it right?” he said and I turned back. I didn’t answer and looking at the floor. We stayed in silence till he broke the awkwardness. “I knew you were stalking me” he said and I widened my eyes. I covered my face in embarrassment. “How… did… you know?” I asked and still blushed. “I saw it” he replied simply

“I thought no one will know it” I replied and got calmer

“But the fact is I knew it”

“Yeah…”

“Why you were stalking me?” he asked and I looked up to see his beautiful face. “It’s because I like you!” I said as fast as possible so he wouldn’t hear it but he did. “What if I like you too?” he asked and I blushed.

“Impossible” I mumbled and he held my chin. “Nothing’s impossible” I gulped as he leaned closer, pinned me to the wall and locked me with his strong arms. “What are you doing?”

“I know. You’ve read my massage conversation with Key right?” he smirked. “What if I did? As if I care”

“How can you didn’t care?” he raised his eyebrows that made me confused. “What do you mean?”

“You didn’t know that I like you too?” he asked and I widened my eyes. “You like me too?”

“I thought you read my conversation with Key” he said and blushed. “I did”

“Then, you still didn’t know?” he asked and I nodded. “You like a girl that named Luna right? She has a same name as me” I smiled bitterly. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone! Fighting for her!” I said and he rolled his eyes and leaned closer. I closed my eyes. He placed his lips on mine. It isn’t like the other stories, the boy leans closer, the girl closes her eyes and that boy laughs. No, he kissed me for real. Am I dreaming?

I pushed him away as I realized what I did. I mean, what we did

“Yah! What was that for?!” I yelled at him

“Okay, I will ask you first. What you like about me and tell me anything about your stalking me story” he said and I blushed.

I was admiring you since the first time. I’ve tried covering my eyes, but you were still in my sight. I’ve tried to cover my ears, but it made me hear your steps even more. I hide myself, so you can’t see me or my small shadow. I was just too shy. Even if I want you to realize my existence, I will still run away, hug my knees, close my eyes tightly and let the rain touch my skin.
But I can’t keep in my feelings anymore. My feelings came out all of a sudden. I’m in love with you.
With trembling steps, I walked straight, just to see you and approach you. However, I don’t want to accept a fact if you get further away from my live, because I knew, me and you, are like the earth and sky. What a big different. I don’t want to accept the fact that you get further away from my life, even though I knew we are like the earth and sky. Such a big difference.
You are far away from me, with a bunch of girls at your side. Those girls can give you everything. What about me? I can just have my heart to give you my love.
Heart to heart…can you feel my heart beat?
My love is invisible” I said and let out a tear running down my cheek as I remembered he likes a girl named Luna too

“What if I do the same as you did?” he asked. “What do you mean?” I wiped the tear away. “I fell for my stalker” he said and blushed. “Liar. You like a girl named Luna that has a same name as me right?” I asked. “It’s you idiot!” he replied. “What? You didn’t even know my name at first!” I shouted at him

“It’s just a way so you wouldn’t know if I like you. You know if I’m popular among the girls. I never talk to you. You will be confused if I know your name. That’s why.” He said and I nodded

“So?” I asked and smiled. He kneeled down and said, “Would you be my girl?” I nodded and jumped in happiness and hugged him tightly.

 

I went home happily and went to the dining room. I saw her with my mom prepared the dinner. I quickly hugged her and my mom shook her head. We ate our dinner in silent and I went back to my room with her. Maybe she wants a sleepover here?

“What’s wrong with you today?”

“Victoria!!!! I got him!!!” I hugged her again and she pushed me away. “I could die just because a hug!”

I chuckled and sat next to her. “Tell me.” I told her the whole story. She giggled and I blushed. “See? I just told you to show up in front of him yesterday and now what? You two are dating!” she exclaimed loudly and I covered

“You should treat me Park Sun Young!” she said and I nodded. “Sure… Ms. Song”