final

Just Wait

Feburary 14th.

 

Luhan stood on the porch of his small apartment admiring the morning, a mug decorated with cartoon kitties on it in his hands, sipping coffee.

 

It was cold, and he missed Sehun. The fact that it was Valentines Day didn't make it better either. He let out a sigh filled with loneliness and lovesickness.

 

He really missed Sehun.

 

He left to Korea for school, leaving poor Luhan all alone with promises of never leaving again and staying with him forever when he got back in a year.

 

It's only been 5 months but... he began. He nearly dropped his mug when he felt a vibration in the back of his jeans pocket.

 

..It feels like a million years, he finished his thought with. Putting the mug in one hand and fishing out the phone with the other, he had hopes it was Sehun. His mood went down the drain when the caller ID said 'Kaibutt.' Jongin was one of his best friends, yes, but this wasn't really the time for his shenanigans. He pressed the green phone symbol and put the phone to his ear.

 

“Hello, Jongin? Aren't you supposed to be with Kyungsoo?” he said in Korean.

 

“Happy Valentines, Lulu!” he chimed. Ugh. No thanks, he thought.

 

“You didn't answer my question. Why are you calling me?” he answered coldly.

 

“Wow, did your run out of batteries or something? Or are you just being a because Sehun's not--”

 

He was about to hang up on him when he heard a familiar voice in the background. “Stop bothering Luhan, Jongin, and let's go already!” It was Kyungsoo.

 

“Okay, okay, hold on. Have a nice day, Looooohaawn,” Jongin said sarcastically, and hung up.

 

Jerk, he thought, putting his phone back into his pocket as he stepped back inside his apartment and shut the door. He plopped right down on the couch he and Sehun always passed out on together and set his mug on the table in front of it. He took a look at the framed picture on it. It was he and Sehun smiling, heads pressed together. He sighed again.

 

He picked up the remote from the table and the TV. Some woman's talk show was on. The host, who had seemingly large eyes and a screechy voice was talking about today.

 

'So, what are you doing with your sweetie today? Here's a few suggestions, first, start with--'

 

Click.

He shut the TV off and sunk into the couch, groaning.

 

This ...Maybe...I can just die right here...

He got comfy and felt himself getting sleepy when there was a few knocks at the door.

 

Is it Sehun, here to surprise me? Oh please please please...

 

He pulled himself up, went to the door, and opened it. A tall young boy wearing a school uniform was awkwardly standing there with a large bouquet of flowers—his favorite, daises—in his hands.

 

Wasn't Sehun.

 

Some kid wanting to confess? Brought it here for his sister or something?

 

“Can I help you?” he said, looking down at the flowers.

 

“A-Are you Luhan?” the boy asked, his voice cracking.

 

Luhan nodded. “Yes, are those for me?”

 

“Y-Yeah, I was told to deliver these to you,” the boy finished, shoving the bouquet to Luhan and running as fast he possibly could.

 

??????

 

“Wait! Who are these from! Wait, wait!” he shouted. But the boy had been too far gone. Luhan watched his figure get smaller and smaller as he ran.

 

Sigh.

 

He turned around and shut the door. Plopping down on the couch again, he inspected a pink card attached the bouquet.

 

'Happy Valentines Day, Lulu! I'm sorry I can't be there right now. Please keep waiting for me! I promise I will make it up to you and never let you go. I know these are your favorite, so I made a call for someone to deliver them. I love you more than anything. I will be home before you know it.

-Sehun

PS: I love you.'

 

Without even knowing, Luhan had a wide grin on his face.

 

 

Just a little more, Lulu.

 

Just a little more.

 

For Sehun.