Why are you so mad?

Why are you so mad? (Kattleen´s birthday!)

,,...and I need to go to the library, that biology project must be done till the next Monday...´´ Krakin said while finishing her coffee. Kattleen was just staring into her own cup. She answered only with ,,Hmmmm....´´
,,Hey, Katt! Are you listening?!´´ Krakin practicaly threw the cup into the sink. Kattleen didn´t move a bit.
,,Yeah...´´
,,What´s with you?´´
,,Nothing...!´´ Kattleen´s aswer was harsh. But it was the longest answer Krakin got from her.
,,Well, I have to go...Yoseob will kill me if I come late for a work. Bye!´´ and with this, Krakin run out of her and Kattleen´s dorm. They were living together for some time now- they were best friends.
,,But something was little odd today...why Kattleen got up so early? And even made a breakfast! And what was she saying...?´´ Krakin´s toughts as she run to the sweet shop she worked together with Yoseob. Katt definitely wanted to say something when Krakin realized she overslept. But what it was again?

***

Kattleen, meanwhile, started to drink already cold coffee. Why she was even mad? It´s not like Krakin would rermember everything...whatsover, Krakin mostly forgot everything. She wasn´t suprised or disappointed...no. It will be okay. Krakin will remember...she will....

***

,,I´m here!´´ Krakin arrived at the shop right before the opening.
,,Yah! Quickly, go and change!´´ Yoseob was shooting lasers from his eyes.
Krakin went to change and then she started welcoming first customers. Just then, the door opened and Mir, Joon and G.O. walked into the shop.
,,Hey Krák,´´ waved Joon.
,,Hey, what are you guys doing there?´´ Krakin smiled.
,,What do you mean what...we came to choose cake for Katt, of course!´´ G.O. tapped on his forehead. Krakin turned into the stone at the moment.
,,What cake?´´ she asked.
,,....don´t tell me, of all people, you forgot Kattleen´s birthday!´´ Joon stared at her.
Krakin realized it just then.
,,That´s why she was so odd today! And all I was talking about was my oversleeping, killing dragons in the dreams, Nu´set´s new MV and biology project!´´ Krakin leaned on the wall behind her. She was the worst best friend ever.
,,You are the lost case, girl,´´ G.O. smirked.
,,Kattleen likes strawberries, right?´´ asked Mir, only one who didn´t pay attention at the talking and kept choosing the cake. Krakin just got an idea.

***

The doorbell was ringing. Kattleen got up from sofa, where she was watching some stupid program on the TV and went there.
She opened the door with ,,I´m not in the mood, so if you are selling some magical washing powder...´´ but freezed in the middle. Right before her standed Mir, with big strawberry cake, 17 roses and big purple ribbon around his neck. the style in which was the ribbon tied was familliar.
,,Can I go inside?´´ smiled Mir.
,,Of course, come,´´ Kattleen, still in the shock, closed the door behind him.
She let him bring the cake to the kitchen and Mir started lighting candles on it, when message came on Katt´s cell phone. She opened it.

,,I hope you like my birthday gift! By the way, I will stay at Joon´s place tonight, so don´t wait for me, okay? ;) Krakin~´´