First Encounter

Mystery Twelve

Exo had just finished a bit of practice at the SM building and finally had some free time.  "I want to do something.  But I don't want to do something that everyone does while they're in Seoul."  Luhan said as the group was trying to figure out where to go.  The boys pondered for a while before one of their guides spoke up, "Recently there has been this group has been out doing covers of songs.  I think they maybe doing something today if you want to go see them.  They are called Mystery Twelve and nobody knows who they are."  The guys looked at eachother. "So what do you think?"  the guide asked and they nodded.  "Sounds fun." Chanyeol said happily and smiled. 

 

Exo got in the vans and sped off to some park.  There they found a little raised stage and a fairly good sized crowd.  The guide that had told them about the gathering ran off to join the large group of girls, screaming her head off.  Kris looked down at Tao, "Do you think that she suggested this for her on benifit?"  Tao just rolled his eyes and made his way toward the stage.  A bus pulled up and the screaming got louder.  The group hopped out of the bus and there were cries from the crowd about all twelve being there.  "Are they typically not all here?" D.O. asked someone.  "No. There is typically only part of them.  This only happens every few months."  The girl sqealed back excitedly.  "Oh.  Ok.  Could you help us through the show."  The girl nodded and started pointing at the guys on the stage, "You can just memorize their colors and it looks liketoday they have names on the back of their sweatshirts."  Each of the members of the group had on a black hoodie with a superhero symbol on it and some sweats.  On top of that they had a hat peering out from under their hoods that matched their shoes.  The girl continued, "The one in the red is Jay he is their leader and raps, then there is...."  She went through all the memers, "And finally there is Kris in the white.  He is their jack of all trades, but he is kind of a cold person.  Altough every girl here eats that up, they want to be the first that Kris interacts with."

 

Exo worked to retain all the information as the group took their positions on stage.  The song started and the crowd quited down to listen.  The group sang in low voices.  Chanyeol squealed, "It's Super Junior!  Oh my gosh they are singing Superman!"  He fangirled before turning his attention back to the group.  They had great great movement and even some kick aireals.  Never the less pulling off the song perfectly.  Even through all of their dancing they kept their heads down and no one could see their faces.  After they were finished with the song they bowed.  The one named Kris staying the lowest and the longest.  Lay wondered, 'How can someone who is said to be so cold show the most respect at the end of a performnce?"  Exo followed the Myster Twelve towards their bus, being slightly pushed along by the groups of girls.  They noted the guys' behaviors as the fans approached them.  They all still kept their faces hiden but still gave off different vibes.  The one named Jay looked really happy to sign things and started to lift his head a few time with Jong always there to push it back down.  Sang and Suho were happily signing away and drawing cute things for the girls.  While Dong was trying to get Heon and Min to stop making the other members screw up their signitures.  Woong and Channie were signing things very professionally with Chi and Seok following doing goofy dances for the fans.  The very end of the line was Kris, who only bowed slightly when fans tried to get him to sign things.  Exo watched some girl latch ontto him and him slide out of her grip before practically sprinting to their bus.  "Why do I have to share a name with a brat like that?" Kris scoffed a bit and Suho smiled. "I don't know about you but I don't mind at all."

 

Exo went back to the SM building for dinner with some of the higher ups.  "So did you boys do anything interesting today?"  One of them asked Exo in the midst of eating.  "Yeah.  We saw this really good group doing a cover song of Super Junior in the park.  If you guys ever have the time you should send a talent scout to one of their things."  BaekHyun replied.  "I was sent to that today.  I gave a card to their leader and they are going to call back if they are interested.  The kid sounded excited about being scouted but was strangly hesitant about accepting anything."  Said one of the guys down the table.  "Why would someone not want to be scouted?"  Kia asked curriously.  The guy shrugged, "There are a lot of reasons.  He could be supporting his family or have too many bad things on hi record.  We wont know until we get a call back from them."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N  So this is my first Exo fic so I would love your feed back on stuff.  I'm sorry about the semi boring chapter.  It will get a bit better hopefully after this! ~Fighting!~