One shot

The day he entered my life

The Day "he" entered my Life

 
Yoona's POV
     I wish that I was dead. Just yesterday my life long boyfriend, Siwon, had broken up with me. He said that he didn't want me, that he was tired of me, that I wasn't the type of girl he wanted, that he had found a better pot of gold. I've always been the forgiving and I'm the understanding type. Every time he had been in the wrong, I would forgive him. When we were dating, he was using me , stealing my money. When I lost my job yesterday, he left. Am I really that useless? What am I without him in my life? I might as well just die. What's the point of living when you've lost everything, your money, your confidence, your lover, and yourself? 
 
No one's POV
 
     Yoona shut the door to her apartment room, carrying just a backpack over her shoulder. She tiptoed down the steps as it was late at 1 AM at dawn. She left the building taking deep breathes as she felt scared at what she planned to do. She planned what to do, first she would spend the day having fun and using up the rest of her money she had, then she planned to end her pain and suffering, she would commit suicide. 
     Yoona entered the amusement park, thinking about the friends she had lost being with Siwon, the ones she had abandoned, and the ones that now hated her because she ditched them. She payed for ten tickets. She took one of the tickets and placed the others on a nearby post. Maybe someone would enjoy them more than she would. 
     Yoona went on the roller coaster. She purposely forgot to put on her seatbelt. She closed her eyes and wondered, is it painful to die this way? 
     "I'll just sit here. You can fit with your other girlfriends, just be careful sis'," a brunette haired boy took the seat next to Yoona. He put on his seat belt and sat back. 
     Yoona opened her eyes when she heard the voice beside her. She observed that the boy wore sunglasses, had five ear piercings, a gray t-shirt, and  purple skinny jeans. She couldn't see his shoes. Yoona sat back again and waited for the ride to start. She clenched the rope in her hand in her pocket. When the ride was in action, she would loop the rope around her neck and attach it to the headpiece behind her. As the rollercoaster was in action, the speed and force would pull on the string, tightening the grip around her neck and choke her to death. 
     Yoona smiled as the ride started, she wouldn't have to feel so hurtrt anymore. A tear fell from her eye and landed on her lap. 
     Little did she know that through his sunglasses, the boy watched Yoona. 
     Yoona looped the rope.
 
                                           -----
 
Yoona's POV
     Am I dead? 
     I opened my eyes and only saw white clouds. Am I in heaven? I thought that heaven was pink and fluffy? 
     "You're awake?"
     I shifted my head to look toward the sound of the voice. I recognized the boy as the one I had seen on the roller coaster. Oh no! Had he died too? 
     "Why am I here?" I asked sheepishly.
     "Oh, I saved you." my blurred vision recognized the brunette haired boy. 
     I looked around. "Where am I? Why aren't  I dead? Why'd you have to save me?!" I started to cry. "I wanted to die!"
     The boy looked at me strangely. "Just take a rest. You're just tired." He entered the kitchen to go to cook for me.
 
                                              -----
 
       I could smell a spicy scent in the kitchen. I sat up and stabilized myself with a nearby chair, cuz I felt woozy. I wobbled out towards the smell in the kitchen. I entered the kitchen quietly and failed to notice that there was a chair by the table before me, therefore, I bumped into that table. 
        I saw the boy jump slightly and then turn around. He wore a pink apron and held a spatula in his right hand. 
        "Hi, are you feeling better?" he pulled out the chair for me to sit on. He served me kimchi with fried rice to eat. 
         I picked up the tall chopsticks and nibbled at the rice. My eyes widened with each bite. The taste...
         Tears spilled down my cheeks. This taste...
          "What's wrong?" the boy noticed and handed me a tissue. Was it too spicy for her? He got up and got her a glass of water. 
          I shook my head as I wiped my eyes with the tissues.
          "Do you need to be alone?" 
            I nodded and stood up. I wobbled back the room I'd been in before and closed the door gently behind me. Did this guy know Siwon? The meal had tasted so similar to the fried rice Siwon liked to cook...
 

                                              -----

 
  His POV
            I knocked on the door of The room Yoona was in. There was no reply so I opened the door and entered. I saw Yoona sprawled out on my bed, her arms around my pillow. 
            I smiled to myself and left. 
 
 Yoona's POV
 
            I woke up. It was morning, the sun shone down on me. I went out of the bedroom and found that nobody was home. I entered the living room and found a sticky on the table saying, "I went to work, there is breakfast and lunch prepared for you in the fridge. By the way, my name is Kim Ryeowook." 
             I stalked over to the fridge and opened it. I found the breakfast and took it out. It looked like oatmeal...
 
                                    --------
 
Three years later...
 
            It's been a long time since Ryeowook first entered my life, and I've entered his. He has changed me a lot. We're dating now. The first time I realized that I liked him was hen I saw a live concert of him singing on stage. Yeah, I know... That night I found out that he was a singer. That that was his job. The first time I confessed my feelings to him, he rejected me, just wanting to be friends and not wanting to destroy our friendship. But I never gave up, so I confessed a second time. The second time I confessed to him - a month and three weeks later, he rejected me again. I'm known for my persistence, so I never give up, which could be why Siwon didn't want me afterwards. After the second rejection, you'd thing that I'd just give up like. Normal girl, but no... Two months after, my feelings were still so effervescent, I confessed again. I waited to confess for this day, May 30, my birthday. 
          As if he understood and saw my persistence, he finally accepted me. Tis made me really happy. At the end of that day, my birthday, I told him that it was my birthday. He was surprised and took me out to buy a cake and some wine. He insisted on buying me a birthday present, but I declined. I didn't need any present. I'd already received one... His acceptance for me. His acception would be the best gift I could ever get.