Chapter 1 ~ A New Day..

Mechanical Heart

*3 days later..*

*brrrrrriiiiiiiinnnggggg*
"Ugghhh.."
*knock**knock*
"Jinnie?.. Jinnie~"

"Uuuurggghhh..!!!!"
*sinks head into pillow*

*door opens*
"Jinnie.. Breakfast is ready.."

"I'm not hungry.."
"We're having bacon & eggs..~"
"Still not hungry.."
"But.. Linji's here.."
"*sigh* Coming.."
"Yayy!!"


Chanyeol jumps with delight as Jin laughed sleepily while rubbing her eyes and dragged herself to the bathroom to get washed, coming out fresh with her tshirt, sweat pants and thick white socks. It was nearing the end of November & starting to get cold. 
She took a last look in the mirror and said to herself, 
"Today's a new day. Gotta live it to the fullest. Hwaiting~!!" she smiled & went out her room.
She jogged down the stairs and saw her best friend and her brother having breakfast with the rest of her family.

"Morning."
"Jinyeol~!!" Lin dropped her fork and hopped to her best friend.
"Morning sleepy head."
"Oppa!!" Lin playfully yelled at her brother while he chuckled and continued eating his bacon.
"Morning Jin. Did you get a good night's rest?"
"Ne umma, although I still feel pretty sleepy.."

Jin yawned and plopped on her chair, grabbing her mug filled with sweet-smelling hot chocolate topped with 4 little marshmallows. She took a sip, then took a deep breath & exaggerated her exhale.

"That's some good chocolate.." She looked at her mom who said,
"Don't look at me, It's your brother who made it." She pointed at Chanyeol while he innocently smiled and showed a 'peace' sign with his hand.
"Gomawo Channie oppa~"
"Cheonmaneyo Jinnie~" she giggled and they high-5ed.
"So Jin, Wanna go to the mall later?!!" beamed Lin. Jin rolled her eyes and sipped some more of her drink, then replied,
"Don't tell me.. You wanna buy an outfit for the Winter Dance?"
"Aww you know me too well~"


Jin shot Baekhyun a 'daheck' look and he shrugged with the same expression on his face.

"Da heck?!!" he blurted out.
"What?!! I've been spending too much time with these two.." Lin pointed to the Park siblings with her thumbs while Baekhyun facepalmed. She turned back to her best friend and said,
"Come on.. I've been eyeing on this outfit for like forever!! I need your opinion on this."
"Can't you just ask your brother on these things and stop dragging me in?" Jin knew Baekhyun had amazing sense of style but Lin never believed it since he was, well, her brother. She's never exactly trusted a guy's taste in clothes and asking her Baekhyun oppa on these things embarrasses her for some reason.
"You're kidding me, right?!! He's a guy!! I can't trust a guy's taste in clothes, especially when he's my brother."

Once again, they did the 'Daheck' expression. But this time, Baekhyun started the look while Jin shrugged. She sighed and said,

"Fine.. When do we go?.." she asked lazily.
"After breakfast." Lin beamed. Jin shot her best friend the 'Daheck' look again which soon turned into the creeper-yeol face. 
"You don't freak me out, Jin.. It's not gonna work.." Jin surrendered and said,
"I'll go change.." and she ran back upstairs with Lin following behind.

"Oh, I gotta go.. Tell your sister I've gone to work and that there's some leftover pizza in the fridge.. Annyeong you two!!"
"Ne, umma.. Annyeong!!"
"Annyeong ahjumma!!"
*whoosh* *click*
"So.. Baekkie.. You got a date for the dance yet?.."
"*scoffs* Yeah right.. Like anybody would wanna go out with a guy like me.."
"Are you kidding?! You've got the face, the voice, the style, the personality.. There's gotta be some girl out there who'd kill to go out with you!!"


Baekhyun just chuckled while Chanyeol continued,

"So.. What about your sister?.. She got a date?" Baekhyun eyed his friend.
"Dude.. How many times have I told you? She's into you man! Ask her out!! You have my permission!!"
"Well, I would but.. It just doesn't look like she's into me.. Guess my heart's just not exactly ready yet.. Like I'm waiting for the right moment yknow.." Baekhyun sighed and smiled at him.
"It should be ready soon or the both of you'll be forever alone." Chanyeol laughed.


Lin dropped onto Jin's bed and sighed hard.
"Your brother was so-freaking- cute.. I was afraid you weren't gonna come down soon!!"
"Lin, for the millionth time, tell him how you feel!! We're already practically sisters so you dating my brother won't change anything between our friendship!!" Jin yelled through the hole above her bathroom door.
"It doesn't look like he likes me though.."
"He's good at pokerfacing you pabo."
"Yeah.. But.. I don't know.."

"Fine, tell you what," she came out of the bathroom. "Tell him how you feel or I'll never help you pick out your clothes ever again."
"What?!! But-!"
"No buts!!"
"Urghh!! Fine!!" Lin crossed her arms and pouted while Jin thought to herself,
"Score"



[A/N]

Chapter 1 is ouuuuuuuuttttt ~ hahaha xD

I use color coding since i don't want readers to get confused on who's saying what

but if it's too annoying then go ahead and tell me with your comments  >  <

Don't forget to subscribe and tell your friends *lol* 

I'm still working on my first fic Reunion.. 

Please do try and check it out along with my oneshot~ based on YOU & Baekhyun xD

Jeongmal kamsahabnidaaa~ *90 degree bow*  >  <