Married Life

Married Life

 

It's been 3 months and Yesung has begun to show. He had to stay home more often because he was always sick, sore, tired, or all three combined. 
 
Today, Yesung lay in the middle of his bed, hugging his knees to his chest. He'd been like this ever since KyuHyun left that morning. He could feel the baby moving inside him. The pain was unbearable, but as always, he looked past it. He only thought of how happy he is to have life inside of him. 
 
Leeteuk and Shindong had come over the previous night to check up on him. Now that Yesung had a baby bump, he didn't feel awkward when people rubbed his stomach. Leeteuk had been all over Yesung, rubbing his stomach and talking to the baby. 
 
"My little angel, Grandma Teukkie is waiting. I can't wait to meet you, little one." He smiled sweetly, eyes tearing up. "Be good and don't cause your mommy too much pain." 
 
Yesung smiled as he remembered that sweet moment. Then a pang inside him made him wince. He slowly turned over on his side and spotted a picture of himself and his husband. 
 
He remembered that night. It was after a concert an they were waiting to leave when KyuHyun asked DongHae to take a picture if them. KyuHyun was behind him, holding his waist and smiling widely at the camera. Yesung was holding onto KyuHyun's hand, smiling, but obviously tired. 
 
Right now, the only thing Yesung wanted was KyuHyun. He wanted to have KyuHyun wrap his arms around him and tell him that everything was going to be alright. 
 
He felt another sharp pain, making him cry out into the silent room. "Please," He whispered, shutting his eyes tightly. "It hurts so much." He started getting teary eyed again, this was the inly time he would allow himself to cry. He could never cry in front of KyuHyun. He didn't want the younger to think it was his fault. 
 
After quietly sobbing for about 30 minutes, Yesung heard the front door open. "Jong Woon, I'm home." He heard KyuHyun call out to him. 
 
He quickly wiped the tears off his face and answered out. "I'm in the bedroom."  
 
He heard footsteps in the hallway nearing his bedroom. Before the door could open, he set a tired smile on his face. When the younger looked into the room, his face lit up when he saw the older smiling right at him. 
 
He made his way to the bed and sat next to his husband, wrapping his arms around him. "Baby, you look so tired. Shall I make you something to eat?" 
 
Yesung nodded, resting his head against the younger's chest. "That sounds nice."
 
KyuHyun kissed Yesung's head and stood up, making his way out the door and to the kitchen. 
 
Yesung lay back down on the bed and let out a silent cry of pain. "I have to be strong, for KyuHyun."
 
Once he exited the room, KyuHyun sighed, leaning against the wall. "Jong Woon, I know you were crying. I saw your eyes were red, and you didn't wipe your tears away completely." He slid down the wall and sat on the floor.  "I'm sorry."