Chapter 2 - Meeting That Cold Girl

Hey There Lonely Girl [ HIATUS ]

Minho arrived at Yuri's big house. At first, he thought that who would live in this big house alone ? Yeah, Actually Yuri didn't want it either. But what else can she do ? It's all from her aunt. She could thank her aunt for million times for giving such a beautiful big house like this, but if she could talk sincerely to her aunt, she really don't want this all. It's just too much for her. And, she felt so lonely. She have no friend. She work at her house, being a designer in internet and never go out. She just hoped that someone would be the friend of her,everyday,everytime,every minute,every second and... Forever.

Minho POV

"Bloody hell ! This is a big house and she lives alone there ?!" Minho gasped overreactingly. I was so shocked, she must be richer than me. She got her house near the beach ! No ! I must be richer than her.

I knocked on her door. And someone's disgusting opened the door, and it's a boy. What ?! Appa said that it was a girl, and he didn't tell me that it was a gay. Seriously appa, don't play prank on me.

"Annyeong Haseyo, You are Mr. Choi ?" He said and smiled to me. Ew, disgusting.

"I'm still normal, okay ?" I said to him.

"What are you talking about. Mr. Choi ?" That gay chuckled.

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, Servant of Mrs. Yuri in this house" He said and bowed. I'm wrong, kekekeke~~ He's not a gay, he's a servant.

"Come in, Sir !" He smiled once again. But still, even tough he's not a gay, it's still disgusting.

End of POV

Kyungsoo dragged Minho to the big living room. Minho was so amazed and can't help but look around. While Minho looking around, he didn't notie that there was a girl behind him, wearing a summer floral dress. Yes, it was Kwon Yuri, the owner of this house. When Minho truned around, his eyes and mouth was wide open.

"Hi" The girl said shortly. At first, Minho thought that she was very beautiful,warm, and kind-hearted. But when he saw this girl just look at him coldly,without a smile, he thought that he would hate this girl forever. He thought that who would be her friend if she's like this ? Tsk... He just didn't know, how Yuri hate herself, alone in this beautiful life.

"Okay, let's go" Yuri said coldly to him.

"Here, this is your room" Yuri said again, without  a smile.

"This is my room" Yuri said again.

 *Set it to be the colour you like*

"This is Kyungsoo's" The girl said again.

"The kitchen" The girl walk fastly, making Minho exhausted.

"And last, the pool" The girl with that wavy long hair lastly said.

"Rules here, no fireworks and be careful of wearing knifes, they might chop your hand" Yuri said.

Minho POV

My mouth wide open when i heard the rules. What kind of rules is that ? I mean, just that ? Be careful of wearing knifes ? Really Mrs. Kwon, you should smile often. Should i pull your edge of lips to your ears ?

End of POV

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Author Adifa_NaSoo here ! ^^ SORRY D.O'S FANS ! :D I said that he's a gay here ! Kekekekeke~~~~ Just wait for the next update ! :) Annyeong ! ^^