.

Meet Again?

~(Raeji's POV)

"I can't believe this school.I don't know how to get to the classroom," I say walking back to class. The look on JR's face was priceless. He is so cute when you .

There are so many stairs in this school. Aisshhh.

*DING DANG DONG*

Awe man. I'm late for class.

I walk down the stairs thinking about how JR was so cute just now. His blushing face and innocent eyes. I'm so deep in thought that I miss a step on the stairs

*BAM!*

I open my eyes suprised that I was not in pain, let alone unconcious. Something soft but at the same time tough. I look under me to find JR with a pained face.

"Ughhh, that hurt. Can you get off me now? You're heavy," he said getting up on his elbows.

"I'm so sorry!" I say.

"If you were sorry, you would get off me now. This looks awkward, you do realize that," He says. I look at our position and see that I am sitting on his lap with my legs spread apart, facing him. I blush a little, but then think that this is a perfect oppurtunity to .

"Are you sure you want me to get off?" I say lustfuly, drawing a big heart on his chest with my finger.

His cheeks turned red and he had a shocked look on his face.

"G-get off of me! Geez!" he said, pushing me to the side so he could get up.

"Heheheh," I giggled and his face turned even more red. But then it changed to a worried face.

"Are you okay? Your bandage came off," he said pointing at my thigh.

"Oh, it really did come off," I said nonchalantly

"Come on," he said. He grabbed my wrist before I could even get up. We made our way to the infirmary, then class.

~

I got home to find the movers gone and a note on the door:

"Went to Jonghyun's house.

Come meet up with us

when your home.

-Mom"

I walked right next door and greeted Mom and JR's parents.

"Hi step-dad," I say to my giddy step-dad. My parents divorced in the states because my father cheated on her. Then she met my step-father when he 'randomly' bought her a flower one day at the park. A year later, they married and he insisted that I take his last name so we could feel like an actual family. I accepted to take his last name since he has always been kind to me, and my name became Lee Raeji instead of Chun Raeji.

"Oh, Raeji-ah! look how you've grown," says JR's mom.

"Thank you Mrs.Kim," I tell her with a smile.

"Oh please, just call me Mom! You are like a daughter to me," she said. I looked at their living room, it's still the same as ever. There's even a picture of me and JR from before. In the picture, he's hugging me from behind and we're smiling at the camer like a bunch of idiots. The good old days when it was just me and him. No other people.

"Raeji-ah, looking at you now, you really have changed so much," JR's Mom said in awe. "What happened to the adorable little girl that had braids and glasses? Hahah, you are so pretty now, not like you weren't before."

"I got into style in the states and I got tired of glasses, so I got contacts," I told her remembering why I changed so much. "They also offered colored contacts, so I decided to try green and I liked it . . ."

I got quiet and my mother gave JR's mom a look that said not to question me anymore.

"Oh . . ." she said, thinking of ways to change the subject. "Did you see Jonghyun at your new school?" his mom asked me.

"Uh . . . no," I said looking away. "Why? Is he not home yet?

"Well he should be home soo-" she said before getting cut off by the closing of a door.

"I'm home," JR yells to no one in particular. We turn around to find him taking his shoes off.

"Hi Jonghyun," his Mom says.

He looks up and sees me immediatly. His face turns from tired to surprise >:O

______________________________________________________________________________________________

WHY DID RAEJI CHANGE SO MUCH?! WHY DOES SHE TEASE JR LIKE THAT?! WHAT WILL HAPPEN OF RAEJI AND JR?! Please stay tuned to this fanfic. I know it progresses really slow and I'm trying to keep writing everyday, but I hope that you continue to support \(^v^)/ Please enjoy. comments are greatly appreciated.

 

I will also be doing a short sidestory for what happened in the infirmary >:D So please look forward to that before the next chapter.