Finish

Will you look at me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just wished for one person, just one person is enough.

I just want for that particular person to just look at me and not my sister,Ella.

"siter Ella is very pretty!", I thought while admiring my sister modeling infront  at the camera  in the studio.

As I was walking towards the cafe, two models approched the door I make way for them and said,"after yo-",but they just passed by me like I'm not there.

That's to be expected, as I'm just an ugly, zero-presence kind of girl, the complete exact apposite of sister Ella.

walking hurriedly I suddenly got bumped by a guy who was carrying coffee and it spilled on my shirt.

"I'm so sorry", he exclaimed.

I looked at him "he's so handsome, it's like my eyes can't look away from him."

" thanks for the honest opinion", he chuckled.

 " ops,was I thinking aloud?",I thought.

Blushing really hard, I tried to stand up while saying,"I'm fine", but instead I slipped on the spilled coffee.

He laughed,I blushed harder,and that's when my sister Ella called me.

"Gui Gui, what are you doing? Let's go home!",she said.

"Sister Ella!",I shouted leaving that mysterious guy behind.

 As I reached her studio, she rushed towards me and asked "just now, you were talking to george , Right?"

"George who's that?",I asked."George, a super poopular model! I'M A HUGE FAN OF HIM",my sister explained. suddenly, someone hugged my neck from behind and said,"ooh,someone who doesn't know me ? That's a first",he exclaimed,suprised. "GEORGE?!", I backed away. just then, the 2 model who just passed me asked sister Ella," Ella,do you want to go to a party after this?George said he was also coming",they said. "I'll go but can I bring my sister along as well?",ashe asked. "Eh,can I go as well",I asked suprised. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter