Touch

Touch

 

 

Touch

 

Kikwang smiled at Junhyung’s smiling face.

The older looked so angelic contrary to his face whenever he is awake.

If the younger was to judge the chap’s physical features, he’d probably say “this man is close to perfection”.

It’s true indeed. Yong Junhyung has seductive ebony colored orbs, perfect jaw line, perfect shaped lips, fair skin complexion that suits his well-built body, veiny hands that adds attraction to his features. Certainly, Junhyung is a man that million girls would die for.

Is this person real?  Many fangirls would ask, it wasn’t knew to Kikwang though, it’s a rife, and actually, he has the same question that he kept for quite a long time now.

Sometimes he would think that Junhyung is a fallen god, or maybe, a robot. Kikwang doesn’t believe in perfection, and Junhyung is not perfect.

Although there is one fact that will never change, he likes him

-

Somewhere along the line Lee Gikwang had fallen with the bad boy in their group- Yong Junhyung.

He tried to deny that fact. Twice, thrice, the moment he sleeps, on his dreams, even in the gym- but all of his efforts of course, were futile.

He wouldn’t tell the story how it happened- it’s just another common story in this world, like, how fangirls fell in love with their idols.

He started Jaesoon’s face, letting his fingertips feel the flawless skin of the man. It would’ve been better if Junhyung was “sleeping beauty” so he can know what it feels like if he ever kisses his lips.

AJ’s hand moved along the man’s noseline but was stopped halfway when Junhyung stopped his hand. His eyes widened as he tried to remove his fingers but Jaesoon’s hand was too strong, it was by then that he realized that it was being moved to the sleeping man’s chest.

Kikwang looked at Junhyung’s sleeping face again, this time, it was different. The innocent face was changed with a creepy one, Junhyung’s devilish smile was evident and Kikwang is having a really bad feeling about this.

“ert.” Junhyung spoke. Not opening his eyes…yet.

“Junnie, I…uhh…I’m so-sorry…I’m uhhh…” Kikwang talked incoherently. He was really nervous, mind going insane.

This time, Junhyung opened his eyes and pinned Kikwang, making Junhyung on the top of him. Kikwang blinked a lot of times; Junhyung smirked as he whispered something on Kikwang’s ear.

“I know you like me."

AJ punched Junhyung weakly. Never in his life had he felt this embarrassed. He felt like crying. He couldn’t tell the emotions he’s feeling right no-

“You know, I like…” Kikwang’s heartbeat grew faster as he heard what Junhyung was saying. It’s like in a minute or two; his heart is going to explode.

There was a long pause before the joker spoke again.

“…me too.” Then Gikwang’s heart sank, it didn’t explode but disappointment filled it. Tears started flowing in his eyes when he heard Junhyung’s chukles then he grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it to the guy on the top of him. The other man shouted what the  but he threw another pillow and then another and then another.

“Do you think its fun? Playing with my feelings?” Kikwang shouted. He knew he shouldn’t be overreacting at this. But he couldn’t avoid it, and he doesn’t even know why.

Junhyung pinned him again and he tried covering his face with his palms. Soft cries were heard.

“Hey…Kikwang, I was just kidding.”

“Don’t talk to me you jerk.”

“I’m sorry.”

Kikwang removed his hand and made Junhyung catch a glimpse of his face. He wiped his tears but for the second time around, he was stopped by Junhyung.

Junhyung kissed the spots where the tears had flown; Kikwang was completely surprised by his actions, although he remained motionless in his position, his heartbeat grew faster again as if in a minute or two, and it’ll be stopped. Junhyung’s lips trailed along his cheeks then it moved to his lips.

The kiss started out slowly, Kikwang hardly responded to the kiss (he couldn’t still believe what was happening) however Junhyung’s tongue forcefully entered his mouth making Kikwang answer the other chap’s kisses.

After what seemed like forever, they both stared at each other. Junhyung smiled and whispered,

“I love you.”

Kikwang laughed at Junhyung’s surprises, he really hoped that this day would last forever and to his delight, he flipped themselves over swapping their positions.

“Repeat what you said.”

“What?” Junhyung raised an eyebrow.

“Repeat it.” 

“I like me too.”

“NOOOOOO- Not that one! The I lo-”

“Kiss me first.”

“No way.”

“Then I’ll be the one to do it!”

“Jun-”

------

“You should’ve lowered your hand earlier when you touched me.”

“ert!”

 

-FIN-

 

A/N: I'd really appreciate comments,or if you have prompts, go to my wall. i'm currently, working on two one-shots. esp that one beautiful prompt.