Chapter 9

Hate? Love?

"How are they?"

“They are doing well. The company rose in prosperity."

"Did they do something bad?"

"Not at the time being."

“Good. Keep watching on them. I will ask for more information when I reach." Yoona closed her phone. "Appa, wait for me. I will come back to you soon." She said to herself.

 

9 years had passed. Yoona had grown up to be a gorgeous lady and a successful student. In these 9 years, Yoona suffered a lot. From physical appearance to confidence to knowledge. The scar on her face was removed. She was no longer what she was before. This was what her aunt refer as, a different her. She works very hard to change herself, learning more than everyone. After 9 years, Mi Eun finally said, "You can go back now." She was elated inside. She can finally see her father and friends and most importantly, the one reason that kept her going throughout these years, the revenge.

"Aunt Mi Eun, the plane had just landed and I had reached Korea. I am on my way to the hotel. See you three days later. I will be preparing myself." Yoona texted her aunt after she boarded a cab. After that, she dialed another number.

"Yeobusayo?" The person on the other line said.

“Yoona here. I have reached Korea. Have you gotten all the information?"

"Yes."

"Great. Meet me at ________ hotel. I am going to stay there. I will text you the room number later." With that, Yoona hung the phone.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yoona went into the room and put her luggage down. She kicked off her killer heels and lie on the comfy bed place against the wall. She almost fall asleep till a knocking sound woke her up. She get up and open the door. "Hi G.O oppa and Seungho oppa. Come in." Both of them went in and sit on the chairs.

"So, how was it?" Yoona asked.

"Your father's 50th birthday will be held one week later at ________ from morning. I have already told Thunder to report the news about Aunt Mi Eun's attendance at the party. She will be asked to say a speech and that is when you are in action." Seungho explained. Thunder is Aunt Mi Eun's adopted son and is working in Im Company.

"That's good. Anything else?"

"Yes, I heard that Mr Im is planning to tell everyone at the party that he will be training Seungri for the future CEO. But it will be after Aunt Mi Eun's speech." G.O said.

"Great. Then it will be postponed and I will take that place. They don't even think of being up there when I am back. Have you done the test yet?"

"Yes, Joon is preparing it and will be ready by tomorrow." Seungho explained.

"Seungho oppa, are you free tomorrow? I am planning to visit my Umma since I am in Korea now. I need drive. Korea had changed so much."

"I am not but G.O is. He will go with you." Seungho said and G.O nodded his head.

"Okay. Meet me at lobby at 8 in the morning tomorrow." Yoona said to G.O. "And have you sugn me into _______ university?" Seungho nooded, “You can start two days later."

"Great."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The car came to a stop. Yoona stepped out of the car, carrying her umma's favourite flower that was bought on the way. She went up to her mum's tomb and placed it nicely in front.

 

« YOONA'S POV »
I cleared some leaves and twigs away and sat on the ground. Umma, we haven't seen each other for 9 years. Everytime on your anniversary, I wanted to come back to visit you but I couldn't. I hope you have received my respect even though I didn't visit you. But, Umma, now that I am back, I promise I will come to visit you frequently. I hope you are well up there. Look, I am not the old and ugly me anymore. Aunt Mi Eun helped me a lot. And you know what? Aunt Mi Eun is going to come back and stay in Korea permanently. She wants to stop going around the world and enjoy the rest of her life. She is passing her business to her adopted son. Umma...

"Rrring." My phone rang. I answered my phone. "Hello?"

"Sorry to disturb you but Joon just called me that the test result is out." G.O said.

"Ok, I will be coming down now." Umma, I need to get going now. I will visit you again.


« END OF YOONA'S POV »

 

Yoona went back into the car and it drives off.

On the other lane, two black luxurious cars went past Yoona's car and stop at the same spot. Out stand Mr Im, Dan, Seohyun and her mum, Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Sohee, Seungri and his mum.  They went up to the same tomb. Mr Im was surprised that the tomb was cleaned and there was a fresh flower placed in front. "Did anyone come here earlier?" He asked. All of them shooked their head. "That's weird. If none of you came here, why is this area cleaned and the flower, it's her favourite. This wasn't known by some else. Who is it?"

"Maybe it is Mi Eun. You said that she is coming back for your birthday. She may have first visited her sister. It's her sister. She should have known what flower she likes and bought it." Seungri's mum (Mrs Im) said.

"But she won't be here till tomorrow." Dan said.

"She might have arrived early but have not told us yet. She may have come here first to visit her sister." Mrs Im continued.

"But this design..." Mr Im mumbled.

 

« FLASHBACK »
"Appa, can we stop at a bouquet for a while?" Yoona asked.

"Why dear?" Mr Im questioned her back. They were on their way to visit Yoona's mum.

"I want to get some flowers for Umma." Yoona replied. It was a year after the incident.

"Dan, stop at the nearest bouquet." Mr Im ordered.

"Neh."

 

AT THE BOUQUET

 

"Annyeonghasseyo Ahjuma," Yoona greeted. "Can I have ________ flowers? I want it in pink and white."

"Okay, dear. I will be right back." The ahjuma said and walked off to take what Yoona wanted. "There you go. Do you need me to wrap for you?"

"Can I wrap it up myself? I learnt it from umma before." Yoona requested.

"If you want," The Ahjuma smiled and directed Yoona to a table and bring her the wrapping papers and ribbons. Yoona starts to put the flowers together and tie it together. "That's a unique design." The Ahjuma commented.

"This is the design Umma personally liked. I always wanted to make this and give it to her. Thank you, ahjuma." Yoona paid the money and walked off with the bouquet. "Ahjuma, can I come again to make this bouquet?"

"Of course. You are welcome anytime." The Ahjuma said.

"Thank you."


« END OF FLASHBACK »

 

"This is the design that only Miss Yoona knows how to make." Dan continued.

"It is impossible. Are you saying that Yoona came?" Mrs Im questioned.

"No, madam, I was just...." Dan replied.

"Stop it. I am visiting Yoona now. Let's go."

 


 

HI to all the readers! Another update for all of you! Yoona is back!!! Grown up and different.

So how is this chapter? Sorry for my bad english though.

COMMENTS are appreciated. I want to know how is my story!