Chapter 1 (one shot)

Confession time.

"YAAAH! Kim Myung Soo! How long are you going to keep me waiting?!?" You screamed into your phone.

"Aigoo, it takes a long time to look this good. be patient." He chuckled back.

"Shut up. If you dont come here in five minutes, I'm leaving." You retorted, then abruptly hung up. You looked around, and then sighed. Today was the day you were finally going to confess. After counting to four minutes and forty-five seconds, you see L running to you with a huge bouquet in his hand. You couldn't help but laugh, he looked so dorky.

"Yah. Is this the reason why you dragged me out here?! What's this for anyways?' You examined the flowers, you thought they were beautiful.

"Well, I was wondering if you could please please help me confess, so when I confess, you walk and give me the flowers so I can give it to her! Yeah?" He insisted.

At that moment, your heart sank. You couldn't believe that this was happening, You started to tear up, but wiped them away quickly.

You looked up at him, he was looking around, you slapped his hand and said, "So you dragged me out at 8AM on a saturday morning to do this?!? YOU OWE ME BIG TIME."

You tried to smile naturally and hold back your tears.

"Okay wait right here, I'll text you when to come, I'll be over there." he pointed near the fountain. You nodded and he gave you the bouquet and ran toward the fountain.

You could see how excited he was, and that killed you even more inside. You started to tear up even more, you didn't want to hold back so you just let your tears trickle down your cheeks, then suddenly your phone rings, and you check the caller ID. It said, "Will you be my girlfriend." You looked at the phone confused, tears were still welling in your eyes so you wiped them away and read the caller ID again. You didn't know what to do, so you answered it.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" L screamed, "I was scared you were gonna reject me." At that moment you couldn't hold it in any longer, you bursted into tears and started to cry loudly. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU STUPID . DO YOU KNOW HOW SAD I WAS WHEN YOU ASKED ME TO HELP YOU CONFESS. YAH. DON'T TALK TO ME."

You were so relieved yet mad at the same time. You turned around and saw that L was right behind you holding in his laugh.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" he said in his smooth voice, You looked at him, slapped him right up side the head and continued to wipe your tears. "You stupid, why can't you be normal and say it to me instead of making me cry like this." He smirked, "I wanted to see how much you liked me." You slapped him over and over agian. "Wait where's my answer?" You looked up at him and gave him a small peck on the lips. "IS THAT A GOOD ANSWER?!" You screamed. His face got really red and he nodded shyly.